Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Invitation of customizing a girl with AA cup.

Post by riotmac »

the WM168A was in my top 3 but i was paranoid about choosing an A cup for my first girl and knowing my luck i'd get the one US customs officer with high morals and deem it childlike. now after a few months browsing the forum i couldve ordered her. but idk how smaller dolls in the 4ft range that are A cups make it through customs id be scared to order that small.

but AA cup doll pretty interesting
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

riotmac wrote: but idk how smaller dolls in the 4ft range that are A cups make it through customs id be scared to order that small.
Aside from just wanting an average-taller doll with small boobs, that is one of the main reasons we all spoke with Kevin about this in the first place.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:This one is quite similar to 156. We cannot reduce too much weight. Otherwise it will be totally not for sex but for photos only, which does not meet the purpose.
Sincerely,
Kevin
The given weight of the 160cm silicone model is 27kg and that of the 156cm one is 31kg. Are you saying the 160cm is not good for sex because it is too light? Could you please explain?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

riotmac wrote:the WM168A was in my top 3 but i was paranoid about choosing an A cup for my first girl and knowing my luck i'd get the one US customs officer with high morals and deem it childlike. now after a few months browsing the forum i couldve ordered her. but idk how smaller dolls in the 4ft range that are A cups make it through customs id be scared to order that small.

but AA cup doll pretty interesting
I will repeat, there are currently no laws of any kind in the US regarding a dolls appearance. Only Tennessee and Florida have state laws against certain dolls but that has no impact on customs which is a federal agency. If you live in the US, you can order any doll you want without fear of seizure by customs.

The one potential pitfall is if delivery is done by FedEx since their hub and customs clearance is done in Memphis, Tennessee. Use UPS and you have nothing to worry about.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:@C.A. Sino-Mike just shares his concerns without much offense. Indeed he has come to me with so many positive suggestions, though he put "Sino" at front... So please stay peace.
@Sino-Mike Yes, we have received your opinion. But bot you and we have to admit that there are dozens of dolls with childlike face or childlike height or childlike body selling to America, at least to some states. As C.A. said, the law is quite grey on judging "childlike". Therefore, you might take some risk having such a doll. Just check the local law of your state and see if there is any clarification. If not, I, personally, think it is safe, without a childlike face.
Kevin
Thanks for acknowledging my "positive suggestions" :) My nickname was picked before I became aware of ILDOLL. I found your firm interesting in its potential to beat competition with lower weight silicone products such as the 160cm model. I do not know about volume of sales of "childlike body" looking dolls outside Asia, but this is not condoned in Western countries. For me, as it is also a matter of preference, I will never buy such a product. Furthermore, this is surely a very small niche market. However, if you can scale the following adult model in silicone to 158cm and 25kg, you can count me in. I am sure that this sexy top model type would attract many more customers...

Regards,
You're right about a doll like that being more popular, but there's one problem - there are already hundreds of dolls with a body shape just like that. On average, most go for an hourglass figure with roughly D cup breasts. If another doll is made with that figure, it'll have to compete in a saturated market. The point of a tall small breast doll is that the market is pretty much untapped. If even 10% of buyers want one, then they'd be the only manufacturer with the doll people want. Conversely, if I want a doll with larger breasts, I have about 1000 options, so am unlikely to end up buying from IL Doll.

kanna
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kanna »

Willendorph wrote:On average, most go for an hourglass figure with roughly D cup breasts. If another doll is made with that figure, it'll have to compete in a saturated market. The point of a tall small breast doll is that the market is pretty much untapped.
To my eye, the breasts in the photos he shared are at most B-cup, possibly even large A-cup. My personal experience has been that I've had difficulty finding B-C cup bodies that I like. However, I've seen a couple of AA-A cup bodies that would've been perfect for me if they had B-C cup, though.

That being said, I don't even look at manufacturers who don't have heads that I want so... I can't say I have been thorough with that.
Dolls:
Kanna / 叶愛 - Dollhouse 168 EVO-156 + Sasa Head
Asami / 朝瑞 - Piperdoll PI-150/B Akira
Ibuki / 気吹 - Xycolo XCOS-153/LB + Mumu head
Elena / 恵恋愛 - Tayu 148D + Naimei head
Uzuna / 愛絆 - Real Girl 158C + R25 head
Kirara / 希羅良 - DH168 80cm anime doll (silicone)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

True. I clicked reply and then the photo was gone, so I guess I remembered larger breasts (does that mean something subconsciously?). I still think there are a lot more bodies that shape than small breast dolls, which was sort of the point of the thread in the first place.

I definitely look at heads first too though. It's always the face that captivates me first.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Willendorph wrote:True. I clicked reply and then the photo was gone, so I guess I remembered larger breasts (does that mean something subconsciously?). I still think there are a lot more bodies that shape than small breast dolls, which was sort of the point of the thread in the first place.

I definitely look at heads first too though. It's always the face that captivates me first.
Agreed, I narrowed down the companies I would order from based on faces first....
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Sino-Mike wrote:
ILDoll wrote:This one is quite similar to 156. We cannot reduce too much weight. Otherwise it will be totally not for sex but for photos only, which does not meet the purpose.
Sincerely,
Kevin
The given weight of the 160cm silicone model is 27kg and that of the 156cm one is 31kg. Are you saying the 160cm is not good for sex because it is too light? Could you please explain?
Yes. The beta of 160bb for testing the weight is 27 kg without doubts. However, it would be a bit too firm for sense of touching. For now, it is not the standard one. I will always explain the extra 2-4 kg for more satisfaction every time before ordered.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

ILDoll wrote:
Sino-Mike wrote:
Sincerely,
Kevin
Yes. The beta of 160bb for testing the weight is 27 kg without doubts. However, it would be a bit too firm for sense of touching. For now, it is not the standard one. I will always explain the extra 2-4 kg for more satisfaction every time before ordered.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Not the 160bb, but the 160. To clarify, is the sex without the extra 2-4kg on the 160 no good?
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

These examples are more in the style of women that I would like to see the market focus on.
small bust models.png
small bust models.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2117 times
There is a reason that all the top models are slim, with moderate to smaller busts, good height, and subtle curves.
(no huge asses, giant hips, or E cups in the modeling circuit)

I'm surprised the doll manufacturers are so oblivious to this. (cultural differences?)

The most beautiful women are lingerie models, strippers, and beauty contest girls.

I won't be happy until you start making dolls like this blonde contestant #5

(I'm shocked the doll makers aren't jumping at the opportunity to make dolls like her.)

Their business would quadruple in a the first week!

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Doll Master wrote:These examples are more in the style of women that I would like to see the market focus on.
small bust models.png
There is a reason that all the top models are slim, with moderate to smaller busts, good height, and subtle curves.
(no huge asses, giant hips, or E cups in the modeling circuit)

I'm surprised the doll manufacturers are so oblivious to this. (cultural differences?)

The most beautiful women are lingerie models, strippers, and beauty contest girls.

I won't be happy until you start making dolls like this blonde contestant #5

(I'm shocked the doll makers aren't jumping at the opportunity to make dolls like her.)

Their business would quadruple in a the first week!
I actually wonder.. what is the percentage of sales that are within east Asia... and percentage of doll sales go to everywhere else. perhaps the america and european market for dolls is fairly small comparatively?
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Any word on this?

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

I think a doll like Elsa Jean would be welcome, just make it 168cm tall and its only competition would be wm's 168 skinny doll, this doll does not have a problem with customs because its tall and as long as the head choice looks old enough. I would really like a realistic proportion of a doll just like her, there is not enough selection of them out there for guys like me that like skinny gals with small breasts.

uruk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by uruk »

I totally agree with Doll_Banger. Elsa Jean is the perfect template for the proportions I am looking for. The images from Doll Master also come close to my preferences.

Would be cool to see actual data on how doll sales perform in Europe/America/Asia. I guess the more Asian the face of the doll is looking, the more it is sold mainly domestically? I'm quite new to dolls in general, and to me there is a distinct lack of dolls with Eastern European features (my personal favs).

INFORMATIONS