sexyrealsexdolls.com

Aichan Bra size?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
JohnLaunch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Aichan Bra size?

Post by JohnLaunch »

Hey everyone! This is my first post here but I wanted to thank everyone for all their information they post, it's greatly helped me get started.

I recently just received my first toy, a Busty Aichan. I really love paizuri and these seemed like the best.

I would like to get a bra and sports bra for her and have seen many posts where others do the same, however the size of the bra is never mentioned.

The manufacturer says it's a D cup and some users here said they used 38C but that was intentional as it was smaller. I was wondering if anyone had any size recommendations and if possible a picture?

Thank you all so much for your help!

Chris3500
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Aichan Bra size?

Post by Chris3500 »

Hello mate!
I recently buy Busty Aichan too.I tried on her a D and a C bra but I don't remember the numbers though,I think they was 75D and 36 or 38C.The D is her size but because they are only breasts with out shoulders and back the C attached better.Try to put Aichan to a pillow and then put the bra on and buttoned from behind,the pillow helps the bra to stretched and fit better.Sadly i can't upload photos because i am a new member.

boob guy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Aichan Bra size?

Post by boob guy »

i bought a 36 C bra which fits snuggly

INFORMATIONS