www.beautiful-dolls.com

Doll stuck in China. Not sure when it will ship.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Zarnon
Former Member

Doll stuck in China. Not sure when it will ship.

Post by Zarnon »

I ordered my WM D cup from Beautiful Dolls a month ago.
It shipped out on the 9th but it still in China, "waiting for flight".
Does anyone have any idea how long this will take? I'm very worried about compression damage to the butt area from sitting somewhere on a floor.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll stuck in China. Not sure when it will ship.

Post by Kira-sama »

My doll from Beautiful Dolls is also possibly stuck in China. She was cleared for international shipment export, but she hasn't moved since. I called FedEx Monday (the day she was supposed to arrive) to get a shipping trace and they said she was cleared for export, but is looking for a plane out if I remember correctly. I sent an email to Joy about this. I'll post any helpful information I receive.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Things are still shaky in the shipping world. Some dolls get picked up from the factory and put on a plane right away, while others have to wait. Some even are sent via ocean barge. The best advice I can give right now is to keep in contact and follow up with your vendor weekly. It seems that reaching out to FedEx, UPS, DHL is in vain as for reasons beyond my understanding, not even they are able to accurately track their own packages?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Things are still shaky in the shipping world. Some dolls get picked up from the factory and put on a plane right away, while others have to wait. Some even are sent via ocean barge. The best advice I can give right now is to keep in contact and follow up with your vendor weekly. It seems that reaching out to FedEx, UPS, DHL is in vain as for reasons beyond my understanding, not even they are able to accurately track their own packages?
Hope my doll doesn't get here via boat. She will probably have her back or front deformed for a long time.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I'm not in the doll biz but I am in logistics.. I wouldn't doubt if some dolls get put on Ships going forward.. alot of freight / importing companies are resorting to that. Shortage of flights running between countries these days, especially with the airline industry being fucked, it's pretty much only cargo jets now. only so many available, creates backlog. Plus, idk about there, but in America the customs agents are forced to follow strict social distancing measures meaning less staff working on a shift, so the backlog piles up at the borders too. It's a clusterfuck all around, and a shitty time to buy a doll :(

I would hope that if the dolls start coming by ship, then the shipper will at least use extra padding and support to ensure a longer trip doesn't damage the product.. and some dessicant packs in case the sea air gets into the cargo containers. boat freight is cheaper than air freight, so they could at least do all that for us

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

I sent a message to Beautiful Dolls and this is the response I got. Also, this is how my doll's shipping statuts looks at the moment.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

My doll has finally found an outbound plane, but she seems to be taking a different route and instead of going through Japan, she is going through the Philippines (Angeles City). My doll shipped a day later than yours so your doll will probably be headed out soon also.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is interesting that she is going through the Phillippines. I've heard of them also making a stop in Korea as well.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

My doll should be arriving today. FedEx page shows she's at the destination facility, which is all the way out on the east coast. Any news on your doll, Zarnon?

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Kira-sama wrote:My doll has finally found an outbound plane, but she seems to be taking a different route and instead of going through Japan, she is going through the Philippines (Angeles City). My doll shipped a day later than yours so your doll will probably be headed out soon also.
Mine is currently taking a detour there too for some reason this time. I don’t recall it ever going through the Philippines before. That being said, it is already in Memphis and should be in California in 48 hours. The last doll that came on the 20th of this month only took about a week to get here as well. Haven’t really experienced any serious shipping delays yet.
I had a situation last month where I had to wait a couple of days for it to get loaded on a plane. But it was no big deal. Came through fine.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Alistair

Post by Alistair »

Kira-sama wrote:I sent a message to Beautiful Dolls and this is the response I got.
Have just ordered from Beautiful Dolls. One of the questions I had was about tracking. The last time I purchased, from a different company, they gave me a tracking URL, which was extremely useful. Your post suggests that Beautiful Dolls does not offer this service.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Alistair wrote:
Kira-sama wrote:I sent a message to Beautiful Dolls and this is the response I got.
Have just ordered from Beautiful Dolls. One of the questions I had was about tracking. The last time I purchased, from a different company, they gave me a tracking URL, which was extremely useful. Your post suggests that Beautiful Dolls does not offer this service.
Not sure what a tracking URL is. Do you mean like a direct link (no need to type in your tracking number) to your shipment that you can access from your email?

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I got my tracking number as soon as the doll was produced.

Beautiful dolls are great at service, you can reach them on chat if you have any question.

INFORMATIONS