www.sexdollaustralia.com

Review of my recent experience purchasing my first doll

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
ZacT009
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review of my recent experience purchasing my first doll

Post by ZacT009 »

Hi All,
I thought I would share my recent experience buying (finally) a doll.

As you can no doubt see I have been a member of this forum since 2010.
Back then I discovered the wonders of full-size dolls through the wonderful work of Real Doll (I still have one of their first printed brochures). Of course one thing led to another and I never got the opportunity to purchase a doll, from what I recall, back then purchasing a doll was fraught with the challenges of taxes, shipping and all the admin stuff that can prove an absolute nightmare to a new buyer not to mention AU$ compared to US$ (But I also remember the time our dollar was at parity to the US!).

Anyways, fast forward to this year, and the opportunity came that I could finally purchase a doll. So, like most I hopped onto the Internet to Google what I could find!

Much to my surprise not only had the range of dolls had changed/increased significantly but we also had local vendors that I could buy through. Who would of thought!

After looking through a few and what they offered, I came across “Sex Doll Australia” (SDA)(Verified by the TDF).

Initially, I was looking at the Real Doll range but found them out of the range I was prepared to go to and I recall that they had really long wait times and honestly, for me, I didn’t really see a massive change to their offer since I seriously looked.

I was blown away by the range on offer and the price point for a lot of the dolls was affordable. However, as I went through the range of dolls at SDA, I was struck by one doll in particular and her ‘sisters’. It was the Gynoid Model 11 Laura, I honestly could not believe what I was seeing and reading, in terms to the amount of detail on this one doll, just unbelievable!
I sent off an inquiry to double check on some details of the doll and waited for a response.

Andrew replied a couple days later from my first enquiry, I asked a few more questions and satisfied with the answers provided, pulled the trigger!

What I have found in the entire time from the beginning to the end when the doll was shipped, was how knowledgeable Andrew was on the doll industry and through all of my many questions, how helpful and great he was to deal with.
Not once through the wait did I feel nervous about the amount of money I had spent on the doll. Nothing was ever too much trouble with my questions, which, Andrew answered quickly.
Andrew was open about his questions with Gynoid when they were not forth coming with an actual completion date for the doll, which mirrored my own and was the only time I was a concerned, with Gynoid not Andrew or SDA.

All in all, a simple process, from ordering to arrival no fuss for me at least, the way I like it!!

To say I am a Happy customer would be an understatement.

Thanks for the Awesome Service Andrew, Very much appreciated!!
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Review of my recent experience purchasing my first doll

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi ZacT009

Thanks so much for the write up, i really appreciate it as its a good guide to know how im going.

Most customers save up a long time to get their sweet angel so if you dont give it your all then its a foolish dealer so always treat with care and attention.

The witchers hats on the deadline did get shoved forward a bit and was frustrating as couldnt get a clear date (only rough) and then get moved again kinda thing so thank you for your patience on that one but apart from that i am happy you like her so much i knew you would as with GYNOID you really are getting something very special and amazing with every little detail accounted for and perfect.

Thanks again for your words and pop in anytime

:glou:

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS