Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi all!

I was not happy how Isabella turned out to be so I developed a new much better technique for repositioning the holes.

First steps are the same. You fill the excisting holed with TPE. But as a next step you first make new holes and then weld new pussy implant to finish the job. I have created these pussy implants by pouring molten TPE into gypsun mould.
mypussies.jpg
mypussies.jpg (350.73 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
I like coinslot pussies, there are too few of them available.

This is the latest mod done on my Lily doll. She is SM156A.
lilynew01.jpg
lilynew01.jpg (297.45 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
Aesthetically excellent result. Color match is not perfect but this was my first experiment on this new technique. I can use makeup to try to match the color better.
lilynew02.jpg
lilynew02.jpg (279.93 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
Her pussy is now just a slit on outside and vaginal hole is hidden inside and between her flesh folds.

There is some gaping when you spread her legs but not to an extend what dolls usually have.
lilynew03.jpg
lilynew03.jpg (337.29 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
I like the end result very much. You can compare these pics to her original pictures. Look below at my post for a link to Lilys thread.
lilynew04.jpg
lilynew04.jpg (337.11 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
This took long time to accomplish, but now I am just starting! Manufacturers NOTE! This is how she should have been when she left the factory!

Cheers!

Siliconeman

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wow! That´s great work! 8) While I don´t actually have intents to resculpt my gals vagina, I need a way to repair or fill up the end segment. It got some damage from a sharp edge of the skeleton so fluids do leak inside (got notice of it from damages at the butt region). So pouring in some molten TPE might do it possibly. Otherwise it´s too far in for repairing with soldering iron.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well I had a go the TPE went brown did not stick ,the TPE did not set still gooey, did I let it get to hot..

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Post by Leather by Lee »

silicon wrote:Well I had a go the TPE went brown did not stick ,the TPE did not set still gooey, did I let it get to hot..
I am pretty sure this is a TPE compound. I still need to check with the vendor. In the description it says to heat to 350F. It comes in clear and flesh and in soft, medium and firm. The vendor also sells pigments.
http://www.douglasandsturgess.com/mm5/m ... NG-HOTMELT
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Trick for getting TPE runny without burning is to have a good oven. You can not heat TPE on stove properly.

I have set my oven to 190degrees centigrade. This gets all kinds of TPE which I have tried into nice runny liquid. Softer TPE becomes runny liquid more easily.
lilynew05.jpg
lilynew05.jpg (300.09 KiB) Viewed 1228 times

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

This is fantastic work, but I was wondering if it would be better for a beginner to simply order a doll with a sealed anus and use your technique to add a additional hole where I would like. To be honest, cooking TPE worries me. I would much rather cheat and and order a doll with the anus filled already.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

takikawa wrote:This is fantastic work, but I was wondering if it would be better for a beginner to simply order a doll with a sealed anus and use your technique to add a additional hole where I would like. To be honest, cooking TPE worries me. I would much rather cheat and and order a doll with the anus filled already.
If you are a beginner simply always get a doll with correct LHP and leave the bad ones on the shelves. It is as simple as that. I have accumulated older models which I would like to get into such shape that I dont need to feel embarrased photographing their lady parts.

Just finished modifying my Mona, she is Irontech 160 model with EXTREMELY bad LHP. I redid her with same techniques as I did Lily (SM156) earlier.

Mona is a big girl with gigantic butt. Working with Irontechs soft TPE was very very hard and I dont recommend trying anything like this if you have no prior experience of TPE work. Here are her new holes, please tell me what you think!
_monanew01.jpg
_monanew01.jpg (233.8 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew02.jpg
_monanew02.jpg (237.6 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew03.jpg
_monanew03.jpg (268.86 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew04.jpg
_monanew04.jpg (279.38 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew05.jpg
_monanew05.jpg (314.73 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew06.jpg
_monanew06.jpg (253.65 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
_monanew07.jpg
_monanew07.jpg (339.29 KiB) Viewed 1207 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Siliconeman wrote:
Just finished modifying my Mona, she is Irontech 160 model with EXTREMELY bad LHP. I redid her with same techniques as I did Lily (SM156) earlier.

Mona is a big girl with gigantic butt. Working with Irontechs soft TPE was very very hard and I dont recommend trying anything like this if you have no prior experience of TPE work. Here are her new holes, please tell me what you think!
Thanks, good to know. My patient would be IronTech model and TPE as well.

Comparing with pics in your Mona thread I´d say that´s quite a big improvement position wise. Though personally I´m not really into slitcoin like pussies. But I´d try giving it more contour and detail in case of my Izabel. I´ll see. :glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Siliconeman wrote:

Comparing with pics in your Mona thread I´d say that´s quite a big improvement position wise. Though personally I´m not really into slitcoin like pussies. But I´d try giving it more contour and detail in case of my Izabel. I´ll see. :glou:
Be very careful Ragnar. Irontech soft TPE is very delicate! At one time when modifying my Mona I was thinking throwing her to bin.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well thanks everyone for the advice,I will try to get a tub of that stuff and next time use an oven not the gas ring to melt the TPE..

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

silicon wrote:Well thanks everyone for the advice,I will try to get a tub of that stuff and next time use an oven not the gas ring to melt the TPE..
Take your time. I bake TPE for at least 1 hour before pouring. Small batch (about 1dl) can melt quicker. Temperature is set at 190degrees centigrade. Harder TPE takes longer to melt and softer melts quicker and I feel is more runny.

Just finished modding my Veronica (JY170). She had an awful LHP and terrible pussy spread but now she is fitted with her new pussy and will perform very well in front of my camera. I should have made her pussy opening just a thin slit but you learn new things with every modification. I can always come back to her later. It is far better than factory standard anyways!
_veronicanew02.jpg
_veronicanew02.jpg (287.72 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew03.jpg
_veronicanew03.jpg (278.78 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew04.jpg
_veronicanew04.jpg (247.69 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew05.jpg
_veronicanew05.jpg (245.09 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew06.jpg
_veronicanew06.jpg (189.38 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew07.jpg
_veronicanew07.jpg (232.87 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew08.jpg
_veronicanew08.jpg (208.22 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
_veronicanew09.jpg
_veronicanew09.jpg (154.11 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Cheers!

Siliconeman

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Siliconeman, you have done a wonderful job,how did you mold the camel toes,also I have an electric fan oven just to be safe I was thinking of heating the TPE at 150 cent. for an hour ?, Also before you pore the hot TPE do you clean and treat the area with baby oil first. Many thanks for your help..

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

silicon wrote:Siliconeman, you have done a wonderful job,how did you mold the camel toes,also I have an electric fan oven just to be safe I was thinking of heating the TPE at 150 cent. for an hour ?, Also before you pore the hot TPE do you clean and treat the area with baby oil first. Many thanks for your help..
Hi!

Thank you for positive comments (I can take negatives as well, my work is far from perfect).

If I want to just fill her holes in order to reposition new ones, I just pous without any treatment. If I pour TPE to my gypsum mould I oil the mould lightly with vegetable oil to achieve better mould separation. Camel toe mould was produced from plasticine master, I sculpted camel toe=coin slot pussy to the shape I like.

I have found 150degrees centigrade leaves the TPE little bit cyrapy. I recommend 190degrees centigrade for one hour if you have bigger batch like half liter. Smaller batches take less time.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Ps. One more picture of Veronicas brand new pussy:
_veronicanew01.jpg
_veronicanew01.jpg (269.59 KiB) Viewed 1170 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Siliconeman wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Siliconeman wrote:

Be very careful Ragnar. Irontech soft TPE is very delicate! At one time when modifying my Mona I was thinking throwing her to bin.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Glad you got it working at last! 8) Not for beginners quite sure. I have bits of experience with soldering iron and some minor repairs. The TPE has some grainy consistence amd working temperature appears to be around 200°. Unless repair areas are under tension most repairs seem doable without major troubles. Thanks for sharing and inspirations! :glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Just did modification on my Julia (SiliDoll Sukiwaai). I think this is quite nice result. She will be stunning at lingerie pics!
_julianew01.jpg
_julianew01.jpg (304.9 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
_julianew02.jpg
_julianew02.jpg (254.8 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
_julianew03.jpg
_julianew03.jpg (228.8 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
_julianew04.jpg
_julianew04.jpg (204.76 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
_julianew05.jpg
_julianew05.jpg (228.95 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
_julianew06.jpg
_julianew06.jpg (263.06 KiB) Viewed 1148 times