www.wmdolls.com

Order gone bad!!!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
navyboy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Order gone bad!!!

Post by navyboy69 »

where to start! I guess from the beginning well i finally decided to buy another doll this time i bought a smaller much more lighter doll so i went with the johnny doll from spartan lover. This is where it goes south, i ordered him with natural skin , brown eyes , brown wig and i ordered a separate black wig. and pubic hair. When i got his finished video ( not pictures) he was missing the pubic hair! I wrote to vlad to let him know but the doll was already sent out to me. When i recieved the doll he did not only come with the pubic hair i ordered but the wrong colored wig! This really upsets me because i ordered a flaccid tanned penis for my clint doll and they sent me the wrong penis. i told Vlad about it and he told me to keep the one that i have and they will send the flaccid one with my new doll....guess what....no flaccid penis came with my new doll! I am very disapointed I was planning on ordering one more doll from them. Has anyone else have this happen to them! Oh Vlad did say they were gonna send me a pubic patch to put on my doll but i wont see that for two weeks! Errrrrrrrrr

Mushroom38

Re: Order gone bad!!!

Post by Mushroom38 »

I ordered a danny doll from the same vendor, when I received him he had a cut on his shoulder when I emailed to complain i was told that this is common and happens in shipping and was sent videos on how to fix, it took me watching several videos and a couple of weeks later when I finally got around to using the doll i discovered that the cavities in the doll went way deep into the body and had tpe hanging on the inside. Once again I sent an email and was told sorry the doll wasn't what I expected. Also had tears around the anal opening this was all after one use. I inquired who the manufacturer was and was told AF contacted AF and was told that they never made that doll.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I'm glad things are getting resolved. I've ordered a total of 10 doll bodies and 12 heads from Spartan and I cannot say every order went smoothly, but I also can't say that about Amazon or Walmart.com. What I have noticed, at least with Spartan is they at least try their best to correct things and its much simpler than with other online merchants. I've had good and bad order experiences with both Amazon & Walmart.com and the latter is a bitch to deal with.

These things can happen with any company ESPECIALLY when you are getting your things from China and I know they are frustrating. Especially when you get so excited for your doll. I've been there. I also think given the current state of things in the world, two weeks is pretty damn good for shipping from China.

Maybe I'm biased, but Spartan has been very good to me and its not just because of all the dolls I bought. It goes back to the first doll I got from them. I ordered the Michael doll plus a bonus head & the storage case and didn't realize it was over 200lbs until it shipped out and there was no way I was going to be able bring that up a flight of stairs (I live on the second floor) by myself and I don't know anyone strong enough to help me so it was either hire movers ($150/hr) to do it or refuse the package since I couldn't accept it. The movers would not come to my house and bring it up the stairs, I would've had to have it delivered there and they'd bring it to me. That was bullshit, so I contacted Spartan about my predicament and they called FedEx and made arrangements for an 'in-home' delivery. The FedEx man helped me bring it all the way into my apartment, which they charge extra for and Spartan took care of it and they did not have to do that.

Alex arrived with a small stain on his left leg, Spartan sent me some free stain remover to take care of it. When Daniel (Michael doll) fell from his knee snapping, Spartan sent me a free doll to make up for it and let me keep Daniel. I just really hope you don't let this experience color your judgment on them. No company is perfect and Spartan is no exception, but in my experience (and I do a LOT of online shopping) they have been exceptional at meeting my expectations. Even the reviews on their site and other YouTubers with dolls from Spartan all have had similar great experiences too.

Just be patient and it'll all work out. I know thats easier said than done. But at least they are trying and from what you are saying are in fact correcting the mistake.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

@Mushroom38 How were you able to find out they didn't make the doll? It would seem to me you'd need some sort of identifying number or serial number. I'd be curious to know how they went about that. Also, how were able to tell there is TPE hanging deep inside the canal? I know that most of my dolls have a "reservoir" at the end of the canal (for easy cleaning) but i'm not sure what you mean by hanging tpe piece.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

I also think that with any business, you are going to have customers who are impossible to please just like you'll find businesses that refuse to even try to resolve things.

I'm sorry for what you two experienced but I had the exact opposite experience with Spartan and I think its only fair that members hear from both sides of customer experiences.

Mushroom38

Post by Mushroom38 »

I'm not bashing anyone or any company, I was just relating my experience, the fact that I fixed the doll myself tells you im not that hard to please. I left only good reviews for them, which is why I wanted the manufacturer. The doll is the problem, im not blaming spartanlover.com but the quality of the doll. I sent pictures of the doll to AF and the told me that they don't even make that doll not to mention it is no where on their website. I've seen all your videos and think your great. Im a new doll owner so my expectations were not very high. I wouldn't say don't use them simply find out the manufacturer of the doll that you are purchasing. My reviews for the other products that I got from them have all been great. I went with them because all of their reviews are excellent I couldn't find one bad review anywhere. I might be the 1 in a million that this happened to. Its not personal, just my experience.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

A number of years ago, I ordered the "Blake Riley" cyberskin ass directly from the manufacturer, at the time - not a reseller. I paid almost $400 for that fucker and it tore on the first use too. I was livid and when I contacted them, they wouldn't replace it or refund my money. They actually accused me of "misusing" it because if I had used it as designed that doesn't happen is what they told me. That same ass wasn't on the market much longer and many others had the same experience. Oh, but wait, it was my fault. I must've used all those other peoples asses too and tore em! lol. I just hate when companies don't take accountability.

Same thing with cable companies. Its NEVER their fault, its always the customer. Same thing with ISPs. The latter can't get away with it anymore. I have a cell phone, a tablet and PC. If my internet is slow, they can't blame my PC like they used too. Also, the chances of my phone, tablet and PC ALL being slow at the same time and it NOT being the ISP are so minute they wouldn't register.

Don't even get me started on Fleshjacks. Those fuckers are so overpriced it isn't funny. The company, in my experience, has horrible customer service. I called to inquire about their dildos which don't have suction cups so I asked about why and the person I spoke to didn't even know what a suction cup dildo was. Seriously? WTF!

You may well be right about the design, who knows. But at least you're placing your blame where it belongs, on the manufacturer. I used to be a department manager and I cannot tell you how many times customers were nasty to me because something they bought from my department didn't work or was out of stock or didn't come in when I said it was expected too.

I mean, I didn't make the product, it was made in China, how is it my fault? Or the store I worked ats fault. What made matters worse in that case was that I was expected to put up with that crap and I just finally had enough. The manager of that store didn't give a shit about his employees. As long as the young female cashiers wore short skirts and tight shirts, they could goof off and call in sick on the weekends and go totally without penalty.

INFORMATIONS