sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka - ~3 month Review

Post by dinkyo »

Nice review! I just bought an AIO 145 cm myself. I'll be sharing my review after having more times with her.

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

Nord wrote:(...)
(...)
Something is not right in this mouth, is the photo yours? from your doll? Are teeth removable? Because I dont understand.
The lower teeth are the same as the upper teeth, they are nothing alike:

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

PerroDeHierro wrote:
(...)
Something is not right in this mouth, is the photo yours? from your doll? Are teeth removable? Because I dont understand.

Yes it's all my pictures. The teeth are not removable by default. The upper and lower teeth are very similar made, but the upper teeth are in a more visible position, while the lower ones are more hidden behind the lip and just barely shows, depending on angle. I haven't even thought about this until you pointed it out tbh, so I really think you're over-analyzing the pictures.

Here's a newer picture that shows better how it looks in person and normal lighting:
aio_mouthinsert.jpg
aio_mouthinsert.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1495 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

PerroDeHierro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PerroDeHierro »

Nord wrote:
PerroDeHierro wrote:
(...)

Yes it's all my pictures. The teeth are not removable by default. The upper and lower teeth are very similar made, but the upper teeth are in a more visible position, while the lower ones are more hidden behind the lip and just barely shows, depending on angle. I haven't even thought about this until you pointed it out tbh, so I really think you're over-analyzing the pictures.

Here's a newer picture that shows better how it looks in person and normal lighting:
aio_mouthinsert.jpg

Hi, ok yes I see this quickly, but not because I am a great analyst, Im a dental technician, its something that I find very striking when I see it :mrgreen:
I have already seen other official photos and I see that they are all the same mouths, but I still dont understand why they have done it that way.
Cheers

lukassu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lukassu »

that ass ... vrrr

nobody2021
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nobody2021 »

Very detailed comment, thanks a lot for sharing!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Just though I would add an update after 2 years with the doll (2 years and 2 months to be more exact).

Just for clarification, I have not had to store the doll a single time since I got her, so she's always been out and about in my home, for the most part dressed in cozy clothes or cosplay outfits. I sleep with her every night and on average have sexytime 3 times a week. I often use female condoms with her though because I'm lazy and enjoy quickies whenever the desire hits :D

Silicone quality:

There are still no surface damage to the silicone anywhere, and I've not had to do any repairs so far. Not even pokes on the fingers. Despite the silicone being very soft it has also proved to be very durable. With that said, it has probably helped a lot that she's mostly wearing clothes that saves her from friction, dirt, and rough parts of furniture or my own clothes.

The silicone remains very non-sticky, which honestly is both good and bad because I barely need to powder her, but powder also doesn't stick to the silicone very well. Another reason why I've mostly had her fully clothed to keep her smooth without having to care much about re-powdering her.

Holes:

The vag had a minor hymen area (not the option) that teared a bit after the first uses, but it has not been spreading into the ticker structure of the silicone despite weekly use. So I'm not counting that as damage. The soft vagina has been holding up nicely too and is just as soft as the first day. It was a bit more oily to the touch the first year, which it isn't anymore, but that's no problem.

Anal cavity is only used on special occasions and have no tearing going on. As I mentioned in the review the entry is very thick and robust in structure compared to some other Sanhui models from what I've heard and compared, so that might be why.

The oral cavity have been used a few times, but very carefully and more for teasing experiences rather than actual blowjob sessions. No damage to the mouth so far, although the teeth may have detached a bit at the back, but which is not normally visible anyway. Easy to re-attach with some silicone glue.

Color & makeup:

The nipples and vag have pigmented color, and they have not lost any of it, despite a lot of use and washes. This is truly permanent color which is pretty amazing compared to many other silicone brands that tends to fade and/or flake off over time. This option is a MUST when buying a Sanhui doll.

The makeup on her head is also completely unchanged. It has a sealer on top which is making it a bit more shiny than the rest of the body, but it's been holding up very well despite many washes (by hand). The sealer on the lips makes them look like they have lipgloss, which I really like. I'm not a heavy kisser, but the color on the lips have not faded anything so far by the mild kisses I give her on a weekly basis. The original eyelashes are also fully intact still.

Gel & foam:

I only have gel in the breasts. I feel like they changed a bit in shape since she was new. I'm not sure if they have deflated a bit, or if it's just an effect from gravity by laying on her back a lot, as well as weekly fondling and tight tops/bras. It's certainly not a problem yet, and I originally wanted a more small breasted body anyway. Other Sanhui owners I talk to regularly who bought their dolls around the same time as me has not had any deflating going on with theirs. So it's very good to know that Sanhui does not have big issues with deflating gel breasts as several other brands are known for.

The foam core across the body is still fully intact, and there are no signs of delamination anywhere, despite regularly posing the doll for both sex and photography. The butt still got its perfect round shape even if she's mostly laying on her back in bed or the sofa. One knee has a slightly different shape than the other, which I'm not sure was the case when she was new, and I suspect it might be the foam in that area that makes that happen. But it doesn't feel any different as if the foam is crushed or anything. So again no problem, but something I often need to consider for photography so it looks natural.

Skeleton:

Again no problems so far. The upper leg joints are still very tight so I need to use both arms to move the legs, but in turn they can easily hold the doll in a standing position without support still, or hold the legs weight for other poses. Knees are a bit easier to move than when they were new, but are still tight enough to hold poses. Same with arms. Neck is still stable but seems to not turn more than maybe 45 degrees to each side, but can bend far to the front and back. At least it's a bit hard to turn the head past a certain point because the face is so soft that it just squish in your hands.

Aside from the stiff upper leg joints the rest are all in a perfect spot for me. There are no joints I'd consider to be "loose" yet. Only one knee turns a bit more easily than the other, but other than that it's all very even. Dolls that were made a couple months before mine tend to have some of the early issues of the Flexi Skeleton, but it definitely seems they fixed that in Jan/Feb 2020, based on my own and others experiences.

The finger wires are all still intact and seem very durable, as I've heard from many other Sanhui owners as well. I've been posing them a lot for photography over the years, and also sleep with the doll every night, so with that in mind they are absolute top quality compared to other dolls I have. And as I mentioned earlier they have not poked through the silicone a single time, which is likely because there is some form of cap at the ends that can be felt when squishing them.

Conclusion:

Overall I'm still very happy with this doll and I love to interact with her and do photoshoots. She is a bit more firm than I would have wanted, but it was expected when I bought her as I skipped the soft butt/stomach/thighs due to lack of user feedback at the time. So far she is definitely living up to the durability I was prioritizing and expecting when buying this doll. The big downsides of the skeleton features I pointed out in my review have all been fixed in current Sanhui dolls, and I'm very excited about possibly buying another Sanhui this year :D

Maybe worth noting is that I have changed the eyes to the MF kit, since I like to change iris colors for different cosplays. So I can confirm that they fit very well for Sanhui eye-sockets.

If anyone want pictures to confirm the state of certain areas of the doll then you can just ask and I'll get it whenever I have time.

For now here are some fairly recent pictures from this year :D

aio_bbody04.jpg
aio_bbody04.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 965 times
aio_bbody05.jpg
aio_bbody05.jpg (927.46 KiB) Viewed 965 times
aio_bbody03.jpg
aio_bbody03.jpg (1005.34 KiB) Viewed 965 times
aio_bbody07.jpg
aio_bbody07.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 965 times
aio_bbody10.jpg
aio_bbody10.jpg (991.43 KiB) Viewed 965 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Currently she has a D.Va look, which I'm very fond of :D
Aio_dva_desk02.jpg
Aio_dva_desk02.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 965 times
Aio_dva_desk03.jpg
Aio_dva_desk03.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 965 times
Aio_dva_01.jpg
Aio_dva_01.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 965 times
Aio_dva_03.jpg
Aio_dva_03.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 965 times
Aio_dva_04.jpg
Aio_dva_04.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 965 times
Aio_dva_07.jpg
Aio_dva_07.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 965 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the toned look of Sanhui. Super feminine and amazingly well proportioned.

I noticed she wears a lot of colored clothing in the photos. Is the doll resistant to staining?

Just incredible. (actually, I'm a little jealous :wink: )

Thanks for the review.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Doll Master wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:58 am Absolutely gorgeous. Love the toned look of Sanhui. Super feminine and amazingly well proportioned.

I noticed she wears a lot of colored clothing in the photos. Is the doll resistant to staining?

Just incredible. (actually, I'm a little jealous :wink: )

Thanks for the review.

I have not had any problems with stains from pastel colors. I do wash everything at least 2 times before use though. She's been wearing both of those Dva outfits for weeks without stains. Black clothes and some materials do often leave stains though, so I mostly have a protective layers underneath for that. She's wearing nude stockings underneath the black ones for example. The black body however is one of the official DS outfits that I got with my Ex Lite, and that one doesn't stain at all (but is a big challenge to put on, lol). Swimsuit-materials have been very safe to use so far.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Hi Nord, I really enjoyed the review and your two-year follow-up. The DVa cosplay is great! I have a Sanhui158cm Toshiko coming at some point (still waiting for factory pics) which I ordered mid-April so the two-year follow up was of real interest to me. Thanks!!
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

awesome review .. so weird about the range of motion .. maybe it helps with durability?

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

I really like her best in that black cut-out bodysuit! :)
Popper type bodysuits are so useful on dolls :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
:D

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Nord wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:13 pm Anus got a pretty simple outer design and a touch of coloring. I know many want a smaller more aesthetic looking hole that don't gape. Personally I think this is within my limit and I actually prefer to keep a cute buttplug or tail in there anyway.
Now *that* is a brilliant idea, why didn't I think of this...

And a great review, thanks. Always interesting to hear about other options in brands and silicone may well be doll #2 for me...
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Thanks for the 2 year review, after being down the rabbit hole for months I think I may just have found my perfect doll. Not cheap, but perfect LOL.

INFORMATIONS