www.wmdolls.com

Best Place to find a smaller Male Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Best Place to find a smaller Male Doll

Post by My Robot Doll »

Oh ZiggyDollGuy, don't get jealous. I just checked your Youtube Chanel. There are lots of interesting stuff and I am impressed by your male collection !!!! Also I absolutely loved your reviews and care & maintenance videos on TPE dolls..If it is okay of you, is it okay if add this video on our website to show doll lovers how to clean their man? I think it could be very helpful. :D :D

BTW, I love your new guy Adam, I don't recognize his face. Who is his maker? I am interested in getting him on board :D :D
Will definitely check out your blog as well. I like to get to know people and making friends :glou: :glou:

Cheers
ZiggyDollGuy wrote:Oh, I see how you are. All sorts of nice comments about her blog but nothing about my YT videos? I'm hurt. LOL.

@Docsgirl I still haven't full setup my Dollsville twitter and blog profiles. I just set the twitter up to announce updates and connect with other dollers online.

I'm standing here typing and Skittles is doing his "mating dance". lol.

I fell behind on a lot of housework after I got that infection. Then I totally messed up my head watching that show I should NOT have watched. Now that things are getting back to normal, I'm finally catching up. Really close to being finished. Then I can get back to my doll projects. I have so many now, I don't know where to start. lol.

I'm HOPING the Jared torso is ready early, but at the same time I don't want him rushed. It's already been 16days so theres still another 10 days to wait. I didn't get the Jared head though. I got the Michael head. This is going to be 'the NEW Daniel'. lol. It will blend perfectly into the Daniel/EJ backstory AND allow me to do what I wanted to do in the very beginning, have Daniel to 'cuddle with'.

Once I perform the transfer seance after getting the new torso, I'm gonna use Daniel's old head for repairs on EJ. I'd like to be able to rebuild his wrists and I think I can do it using the wrist wires I removed from JJs old body that I went all Victor Crowley on. lol.

I really want to get some professional photoshoots done. When I got Tyler ("Adam" doll) a few weeks ago, he came in a really nice colored blanket that blends well with the background,
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

As long as the video is linked to the channel, so I get credited, I don't have a problem with you doing that. Thank you for asking.

The Adam doll, is known as "Adam" on the SpartanLover website. I believe he is a 6YE doll. I have since re-done his makeup so he likely looks different.

A few of my dolls, Tyler, Logan & Cody - I redid their makeup entirely. The reason for that is that I bought those dolls more for the body than anything else.

This here is the Randy doll (with Cole head) that I call "Logan". The doll on the left is MY actual doll in the factory and the doll on the right is the same exact doll after I did the makeover. It was my first makeover too!
Attachments
My Doll - Randy (02).jpg
My Doll - Randy (02).jpg (239.7 KiB) Viewed 633 times
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

It is unbelievable. I did not even recognize this "Adam" guy and he is actually on my website. You did an amazing job on the makeup. From my point of view, he is more handsome compared to the product images :glou:

I will check out your videos and will definitely link some of them to my website to help people to get more ideas and inspirations. Let you know when it is done. You are welcome also to give me some advice on how I should improve on the male section by telling me what is missing or things I should add.

Thanks ZiggyDollGuy

Guillaume
ZiggyDollGuy wrote:As long as the video is linked to the channel, so I get credited, I don't have a problem with you doing that. Thank you for asking.

The Adam doll, is known as "Adam" on the SpartanLover website. I believe he is a 6YE doll. I have since re-done his makeup so he likely looks different.

A few of my dolls, Tyler, Logan & Cody - I redid their makeup entirely. The reason for that is that I bought those dolls more for the body than anything else.

This here is the Randy doll (with Cole head) that I call "Logan". The doll on the left is MY actual doll in the factory and the doll on the right is the same exact doll after I did the makeover. It was my first makeover too!
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

In my opinion, based on the dolls I already own- my personal opinion is that the Qita dolls are the MOST realistic looking and feeling - of my dolls. Sadly, the Qita dolls are also on the heavier side.

Once I receive the "Jared torso" (with 'Michael' head) from SpartanLover I will have a total of ten dolls (including the torso).

I have thoroughly looked over the male doll section of your website and I actually am very impressed with what I see so far. I actually mentioned your site to the vendor I use to check it out. I really like how you did your layout. I have been a customer with the vendor I get my dolls from since September of 2019, so I've got a long history and gotten a lot of dolls from them, so don't take my loyalty to them personally. I'm sure you will get the same sort in no time.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

No worries ZiggyDollGuy. We are here to meet people and have fun. Thanks for your comments and we will keep making the improvements and updating new guys. Your vendor's website is not bad himself.. We absolutely love his homepage. What an entrance !!!! Very nicely done !!!! Talk you soon!!

Cheers :glou: :glou:

Guillaume
ZiggyDollGuy wrote:In my opinion, based on the dolls I already own- my personal opinion is that the Qita dolls are the MOST realistic looking and feeling - of my dolls. Sadly, the Qita dolls are also on the heavier side.

Once I receive the "Jared torso" (with 'Michael' head) from SpartanLover I will have a total of ten dolls (including the torso).

I have thoroughly looked over the male doll section of your website and I actually am very impressed with what I see so far. I actually mentioned your site to the vendor I use to check it out. I really like how you did your layout. I have been a customer with the vendor I get my dolls from since September of 2019, so I've got a long history and gotten a lot of dolls from them, so don't take my loyalty to them personally. I'm sure you will get the same sort in no time.

roycebrown
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roycebrown »

I like this one, and one named Gabe. I think I attached the file?
Attachments
who makes this one? I like it. I also like one named gabe, but I forgot where I found him at! Ugh. So many sites and prices!
who makes this one? I like it. I also like one named gabe, but I forgot where I found him at! Ugh. So many sites and prices!
01 (1).jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 586 times

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

I think this one is on sales from Alibaba. Not from a listed doll maker.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

Thats Cole on the SpartanLover website. Hes an AFDoll, I believe. Hes got the same body as Cody (Lane doll) on my YT channel, for reference.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Ziggy, he is not an AF doll.

roycebrown
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roycebrown »

narrowed it down to 2 AF dolls. $750 and $800 including free shipping. I have fraud protection on my CC so if it's "too good to be true" my bank will cover me. Great deals and Fast Shipping on 2 "ready to ships" on Alibaba.

INFORMATIONS