sanhuiofficial.com

My Concern for Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
HornedPear

My Concern for Sanhui

Post by HornedPear »

Mike and Sanhui,

I have been a proud Sanhui owner for about 10 months now. I am truly in love with my doll Emily and feel she has brought more joy into my life than just about anything I have spent money on.

It is for this reason that I have been sad to see Sanhui's reputation become so tarnished in the last several months. I am writing this post to implore Mike and Sanhui to change their customer service to get Sanhui's reputation back where it should be. I want to be clear that I don't have any complaints about Mike, I think he does a great job supporting this forum and helping those that have an interest in Sanhui's dolls. I believe Sanhui's reputation has taken such a hard hit due to their poor response in addressing problems members have had with their dolls, especially when they are still under warranty.

I believe that Sanhui represents the optimal intersection of 1. Price, 2. Quality, 3. Visual Appeal, and 4. Sexual Functionality in the ever increasingly competitive doll world. There are specific manufacturers that can beat Sanhui in one or more of these categories but I don't believe there is any manufacturer that beats Sanhui in all of these categories.

Because of this, I often espouse the virtues of Sanhui whenever I see a post from someone considering Sanhui among other brands. However, my recommendations are frequently countered with true stories of Sanhui's poor customer service response to legitimate issues with their dolls. You can see examples of this here:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=128416 (see 3rd post on this page)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=128080&start=15 (see 13th post on this page)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129010&start=15 (see 13th post on this page)

I was planning to post links to posts regarding problems members have had recently with Sanhui dolls (broken backs, loose necks, delamination, broken joints). Upon further consideration, I don't see what constructive purpose that would serve. The posts are available on this forum for anyone to see and I'm sure Mike is well aware of them. Any manufacturer that has been around as long as Sanhui is going to have posts about about dolls with manufacturing defects; it's how those problems are addressed that matters.

From my perspective, the solution is simple: if someone on the forum receives a doll that breaks due to a defect while still under warranty, Sanhui provides them with a free, quality replacement. Don't try to send them a doll you know is defective that you have laying around the factory and don't force them to spend frustrating months arguing with you about why they deserve a replacement.

Honor the warranty and the beauty and quality of Sanhui dolls will do the rest to bring Sanhui's reputation back where it should be.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui is good

Post by Doll Master »

HornedPear wrote:I believe that Sanhui represents the optimal intersection of 1. Price, 2. Quality, 3. Visual Appeal, and 4. Sexual Functionality in the ever increasingly competitive doll world.
I'm inclined to agree. In fact, these two may be my favorite dolls of all.
Favorites.png
Favorites.png (4.47 MiB) Viewed 6517 times
Things I like about Sanhui

Textured Skin
The Best Faces
Soft Faces
Great Proportion
Variety of Body Types
Natural Look
Customization Options

Miyukashi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sanhui is good

Post by Miyukashi »

Which doll is the one on the right?

Doll Master wrote:
HornedPear wrote:I believe that Sanhui represents the optimal intersection of 1. Price, 2. Quality, 3. Visual Appeal, and 4. Sexual Functionality in the ever increasingly competitive doll world.
I'm inclined to agree. In fact, these two dolls may be my favorite of all.
Favorites.png
Things I like about Sanhui

Textured Skin
Best faces
Soft Faces
Great Proportion
Variety of Body Types
Natural Look

xseria

Re: My Concern for Sanhui

Post by xseria »

Well said HornedPear.
>Tell your world_

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui is good

Post by Doll Master »

Miyukashi wrote:Which doll is the one on the right?
Hi. It really didn't get as much news as it should have. You have to watch the video.
head-8-adjustable-mouth.mp4
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 5878 times
Vid thumb.png
Vid thumb.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6399 times
Sometime in early 2020, Sanhui released a new kind of doll head with a movable mouth.

The doll on the right is actually Marya (Head #8), a very, very famous girl and the
same one as the original 160cm AIO doll. People heven't figured this out yet, it seems.

I think she looks AMAZING with the new adjustible mouth feature.
It makes her look more Asian, and much more realistic.

But they are both amazingly beautiful faces. I think I would like to have both. But they are expensive.
Marya (regular and adjustable mouth version).png
Marya (regular and adjustable mouth version).png (3.03 MiB) Viewed 6399 times
LOL that's how much I like Marya.... I want to get BOTH versions of her AND the Nonoka AIO doll. :)

But I still havent figured out which bodies I'm going to get for them.
That's because when I think about Marya and Nonoka I get too
excited and I just can't think straight. The AIO, the 165cm, the 160cm C and B cup?
The 158cm...? The 168cm? It's a nearly impossible decision.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Communications with Sanhui are difficult and we cannot know why. Coco disappeared last year and KK was responsive. I have been in touch by Skype using the contact details for KK, without response. I used WeChat and this brought a response from someone else.

Goodness knows how they are still supplying vendors.

I fear that China is a troubled place and hope that all is well for our friends.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I have bought a Sanhui early last year during one of their valentine deals.

I own a 168cm. Lovely doll and looks great but now one of her legs are loose and one of her boobs has deflated/detached from the silicone (seems many have this issue). I contacted Mike before and even sent him a video and he told me he'll look into it, been 8+months now and no reply sadly.

For sex the doll is quite iffy to use imo, I unfortunately missed out on the flexi skeleton before it came out and she has the older Ball joint skeleton, it got some big limitations mainly due to her knees not going pass 90 degrees, so it makes positioning her difficult.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I agree there have been some very weird things going on from their factory this past year. Although they have released some great products and improvements too, there have been unnecessary misunderstandings and issues that seem related to their manufacturing and internal communication.

But at the same time I get the impression that they are actively trying to fix things too. Last years "standard" skeleton with broken back issues is discontinued on at least the bigger dolls and "replaced" with Flexi Skeleton, the issue with floppy neck joints seems isolated to the AIO models (unless I missed something?) which are still new and have been considered fixed since at least february. Delamation isn't something I've considered to be a bigger problem for Sanhui than other silicone manufacturers though. It happens, much depending on how you stress your doll, but not enough to be worse for Sanhui or a deal breaker in general for silicone dolls. The issues with tits that have been reported lately is something new to me though 8O But again not very common from what I can see, and my own Nonoka AIO has zero traces of this manufacturing technique. Keeping an eye on it though.

I don't agree they could just send free replacements to everyone having problems. Doll owners can be inexperienced or rough and break even the most robust dolls by accident, and it would likely also be abused by people who just want a free 2-3k doll. Issues has to be investigated and dealt with accordingly. That's why I have not engaged much in these topics because it's hard/impossible from my position to know the full story, the evidence presented, how much truth there is to it, and Sanhui's insight and actual response. I'm not jumping into threads like that demanding immediate compensation based on what some (to me) random person on the internet states.

Looking at the grand scheme we have some the most popular doll manufacturers completely ignoring major issues of their dolls since 5+ years and don't give a shit about compensations or even responding to it. In comparison Sanhui's current awkward situation is more of a bumpy section of the road to me, but judging from what I see and read they are working through it and hopefully things will get back to normal soon. That alone still makes them one of the good guys.

With that said, if looking at buying from Sanhui then maybe right now is not the best time, depending on what model you are interested in. Traditionally Sanhui tend to use the first half of the year to develop and improve things that gets released during the second half or end of the year. It is always worth waiting for the Black Friday and Christmas deals too.

haremlover wrote:Communications with Sanhui are difficult and we cannot know why. Coco disappeared last year and KK was responsive. I have been in touch by Skype using the contact details for KK, without response. I used WeChat and this brought a response from someone else.

Goodness knows how they are still supplying vendors.

I fear that China is a troubled place and hope that all is well for our friends.

Best wishes

Harem
What? Sounds like you are trying to use their old channels. Since Mike took over last year and launched their new site it's really no problem getting in touch with them. I have never experienced a vendor with support so fast. Skype is not a thing anymore, just send them an email.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey HornedPear,

Sorry for the late reply, I saw your post hours ago, I just didn't know how I should respond. I'm aware of the posts you mentioned, if the doll was purchased directly from us and is still under warranty, I won't hesitate to step in and help solve the problems, I've actually helped some customers with similar situations. I admit the relationships between us and our vendors can be improved, I understand the customers will be left high and dry if we both believe the other party should take responsibility for the issues, but I'm not the policy maker and I can't make the final decisions sometimes, one thing i know for sure is that our skeletons have improved a lot in the past few months, SANHUI is still a great option.

For all the SANHUI fans, if you want to get a SANHUI doll, please get in touch with me or place your order through our website https://sanhuiofficial.com, I'll be on the other end to help handle your order, if something happens after you get the doll, just contact me and I'll be there for you as well, that's the way I can help at this point, please have faith in SANHUI.

Mike.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi guys, well I have been aware of this thread for a few days but have kept quiet.
It is obvious a lot of what is said in HornedPear's original post and the response from Mike is regarding my own case.
From what Mike said here I guess that's my situation, Sanhui and the vendor I bought through arguing over responsibility.
Perhaps with Sanhui pushing for people to buy direct from them they see me as an opportunity to show what happens if you buy through a vendor, let's make an example of Pabzilla and Shione, that is what it has felt like to me for the last 4 months but I didn't want to say that.

As Mike says I have been left high and dry because I bought through a vendor while at the time I purchased Sanhui's old website wouldn't work properly on my device, Mike was not working for Sanhui on TDF.

To be clear I think Sanhui dolls are fantastic and I love my own doll Shione. I wish no ill will toward Sanhui and only attacked them here on TDF when I was being offered flawed dolls as replacements for my broken doll, before and since then I have made no derogatory statements about Sanhui and have never at any time attacked the quality of their dolls.
the situation myself and Shione have found ourselves in is distressing and heartbreaking, I guess the lesson is don't buy through a vendor.

Thank you Mike for shedding light on my situation.

Thank you TDF for your support :thumbs_up:

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

Given the warranty on most doll brands, including SANHUI (just checked), I would NEVER directly order from the manufacturer, but always go via a local vendor. Reason is just simple. Living in the EU, customer rights will only apply, if customer and vendor are located in the EU (country does not matter). And these EU customer rights exceed ALL manufacturer warranties by far.

And, if the vendor is unresponsive, I can drag him to court and sue the sh** out of him, because local law applies. When ordering from the manufacturer, I have to rely on business ethics if I run into an issue with the doll. I am not that brave.

Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Nord, you make some very good points.

Mike, thank you for taking the time to respond.

Pabzilla, thanks for jumping in. You are correct in that much of my motivation for this post stems from your case but certainly isn't limited to that.

It is my subjective impression that Sanhui's reputation for quality and customer service has taken a significant hit on TDF in recent months. Much of this occurred when Mike was not active on the forum so I wanted to make sure he was aware of it, and it sounds like he is.
Nord wrote:Doll owners can be inexperienced or rough and break even the most robust dolls by accident, and it would likely also be abused by people who just want a free 2-3k doll. Issues has to be investigated and dealt with accordingly. That's why I have not engaged much in these topics because it's hard/impossible from my position to know the full story, the evidence presented, how much truth there is to it, and Sanhui's insight and actual response.
A very good point, we don't know what is going on behind the scenes in these types of cases.
Mike+Sanhui wrote:I admit the relationships between us and our vendors can be improved, I understand the customers will be left high and dry if we both believe the other party should take responsibility for the issues, but I'm not the policy maker and I can't make the final decisions sometimes
I get the (possibly incorrect) impression that Sanhui prefers not to work with vendors. But that fact of the matter is that many people prefer to order through vendors and there are good reasons for doing so. It may be unfair, but even in cases where Sanhui believes it's the vendors responsibility to provide a replacement, Sanhui is the one that will end up looking like the bad guy in the eyes of most, at least that is my impression.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:one thing i know for sure is that our skeletons have improved a lot in the past few months, SANHUI is still a great option.
That is great to hear, but can there be more information shared about this on your official channels? The blog on your site started off great last year with info about Flexi Skeleton, model comparisons, eye modules, etc, but have not seen any updates for like 8 months now. I'd love to read more about Sanhui's progress, not just in new options and models, but also improvements on existing things.

It's a great opportunity to show that you are indeed working on issues or limitations. It tends to be better to own it and show or talk about what you do about it rather than letting people speculate on chats and forums. Even if various skeleton issues are fixed by now, that's not what many think, because there isn't any communication about it.

Right now "Flexi skeleton" is getting more known for its initial flaws than what it does well and how much of an upgrade it was compared to the old skeleton. On top of that it is still also listed as an obligatory $150 addon for most of your dolls, which is just weird to not have included in the total minimum price.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Pabzilla wrote:Hi guys, well I have been aware of this thread for a few days but have kept quiet.
It is obvious a lot of what is said in HornedPear's original post and the response from Mike is regarding my own case.
From what Mike said here I guess that's my situation, Sanhui and the vendor I bought through arguing over responsibility.
Perhaps with Sanhui pushing for people to buy direct from them they see me as an opportunity to show what happens if you buy through a vendor, let's make an example of Pabzilla and Shione, that is what it has felt like to me for the last 4 months but I didn't want to say that.

As Mike says I have been left high and dry because I bought through a vendor while at the time I purchased Sanhui's old website wouldn't work properly on my device, Mike was not working for Sanhui on TDF.

To be clear I think Sanhui dolls are fantastic and I love my own doll Shione. I wish no ill will toward Sanhui and only attacked them here on TDF when I was being offered flawed dolls as replacements for my broken doll, before and since then I have made no derogatory statements about Sanhui and have never at any time attacked the quality of their dolls.
the situation myself and Shione have found ourselves in is distressing and heartbreaking, I guess the lesson is don't buy through a vendor.

Thank you Mike for shedding light on my situation.

Thank you TDF for your support :thumbs_up:
Hey Pabzilla,

SANHUI didn't want to make an example out of you guys at all, we just believed the vendors should take care of things like this instead of us, I do believe SANHUI and the vendors should have handled this better, a doll is broken and it's not the customer's fault and we should make solving the issue the first priority.

SANHUI is not pushing the customers to purchase from it directly, I want to send that message to the customers, it really hurts me when some vendor is complaining about taking on the responsibility and I can't do anything about it, if I'm the guy who take your order, I'll have the complete control over what we can do to solve the problems, I'm pretty sure I've said something that will make certain people upset, but leaving an innocent customer high and dry is not the way I do business, so I really hope you will go through me or our official website if you need anything from us, I sincerely want to make things easier for our customers.

It took SANHUI a long way to build such a big fan base and a good reputation, I don't want to see what we've achieved get ruined, each negative narrative is a huge hit on our products and reputation. I'm just a sales guy and today I want to share what I feel with you guys, it doesn't represent the whole company, if you need anything, just let me know.

Mike.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

I admit we're slacking off on updating the latest information inside of our company and sharing the updates we made on our dolls, I'll ask our team to be more proactive, sorry about that. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS