www.beautiful-dolls.com

Love me some Joy

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
newguy123

Love me some Joy

Post by newguy123 »

I bought 2 WM dolls from beautiful dolls. And all I have to say is Joy has the best customer service of anyone I ever dealt with. I mean any industry period. I mean I can't stress that enough Joy should teach a class on customer service. In the age of robo-call and voice-prompts Joy is usually always there and if not someone from her team, and in the rare case she's not she'll get back to you the same day. I mean I can't give her enough credit for her customer service she rocks. I had a couple small issues she fixed and gave me xtra stuff for the inconveience. I would definately do business with her again she's ultra professional whether you're a rookie or a vet you'll be happy you picked (Joy) and beautiful dolls to do business with. Thanks Doll- Forum for listing her. I got beat on Ali-Express before I found Doll-Forum then beautiful-dolls. I went from the worst experience to the best possible experience you could have purchasing a LEGIT-DOLL. So thanks again. Love you JOY be easy.
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

INFORMATIONS