yldoll.com

YL gel breasts video

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

YL gel breasts video

Post by YL Doll »

Here we have a short video to share for YL gel breasts. Take a look. :wink:
We can do this option for most of our dolls, except YL 155A, 146, 150 and 160cm. Feel free to check out your favorite vendor.
Eric
Attachments
148jiggle.mp4
(3.63 MiB) Downloaded 4085 times

Luke-84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL gel breasts video

Post by Luke-84 »

A jiggle comparison video would be great. Two same model dolls, one with regular breasts and the other with gel breasts.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Awesome job. Do you have clips of other models equipped with that option too?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

MoviePilot wrote:Awesome job. Do you have clips of other models equipped with that option too?
Here is 140N cup gel breasts jiggle video.
Attachments
140gel.mp4
(3.41 MiB) Downloaded 3736 times

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

And here is 141cm gel breasts. :D
Attachments
jiggle141.mp4
(4.15 MiB) Downloaded 3704 times

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Luke-84 wrote:A jiggle comparison video would be great. Two same model dolls, one with regular breasts and the other with gel breasts.
A great idea. We will take and upload soon. :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How about your 168?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

YL Doll wrote:Here we have a short video to share for YL gel breasts. Take a look. :wink:
We can do this option for most of our dolls, except YL 155A, 146, 150 and 160cm. Feel free to check out your favorite vendor.
Eric
Very bad not available for your best dolls 146,150 und 160cm :( .

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:How about your 168?
168 is ok with gel breasts.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:
YL Doll wrote:Here we have a short video to share for YL gel breasts. Take a look. :wink:
Eric
Hollow breasts still feel good! They would drop too much with gel breasts. We wouldn't go for it.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

N-cup breast with gel looks great. I'm waiting for some D-cup video (170D).
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

YL Doll wrote:
sophiahugeboobs wrote:
Eric
Hollow breasts still feel good! They would drop too much with gel breasts. We wouldn't go for it.
But you know the better is the good enemy, if the feel wouldn't be better you wouldn't do the effort for the smaller breast.
Just big breast are gaining a lot by this innovation.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:
YL Doll wrote:
sophiahugeboobs wrote:
Eric
But you know the better is the good enemy, if the feel wouldn't be better you wouldn't do the effort for the smaller breast.
Just big breast are gaining a lot by this innovation.
It's not a conspiracy, if it could be done safely right now, YL would offer it to you..

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

YL thanks for doing this. I’m sure you can’t do this with every doll unless someone orders one but at least you did it. WM is a good company but they should do this as well because there is an obvious droop when the cup size increases with gel implants. For example, a gentlemen in the WM forum purchased a 173h cup with gel and it has serious droop....like serious. He loves it, but for me it’s too much and I’d be nervous it would tear. I love droop as opposed to the balloon look. 166 is nice but I need more droop that’s why I’m hoping gel will fix it but because the cup is so large I’m afraid it will be similar to the WM 173H cup. Anyway. A video of the 166 with gel sitting and laying on its back would be great. I want to see how the boobs butterfly when laying down. Thx YL, your doing great to inform the customer. Thank you.

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Rdriver731 wrote:YL thanks for doing this. I’m sure you can’t do this with every doll unless someone orders one but at least you did it. WM is a good company but they should do this as well because there is an obvious droop when the cup size increases with gel implants. For example, a gentlemen in the WM forum purchased a 173h cup with gel and it has serious droop....like serious. He loves it, but for me it’s too much and I’d be nervous it would tear. I love droop as opposed to the balloon look. 166 is nice but I need more droop that’s why I’m hoping gel will fix it but because the cup is so large I’m afraid it will be similar to the WM 173H cup. Anyway. A video of the 166 with gel sitting and laying on its back would be great. I want to see how the boobs butterfly when laying down. Thx YL, your doing great to inform the customer. Thank you.
I could be wrong, but I think you might mean the 156 M as distinct from the 173 H.

173 H - Definitely noticeable to those familiar with the doll, but not what I would consider serious: https://imgur.com/a/TrWX7K1

But with the 156 M, some pretty extreme results: https://imgur.com/a/yXpoHTw

No gel on the left of both images, gel on the right, please excuse the poor quality.

INFORMATIONS