www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing Cyndi, YL141 with WM160 Elf Head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introducing Cyndi, YL141 with WM160 Elf Head

Post by ShadowFun »

Cyndi - 10 Days in Love

Hard to believe it's been only 10 days since Cyndi arrived. People speak about the "presence" love dolls have and I'm definitely feeling that. It's something I've not felt with my smaller dolls, even though they feel "alive" to me. Maybe it's because Cyndi fits the furniture and the 1/1 scale of my house? Maybe it's more than that but whatever it is, she feels like she's "here" with me. It's nice…
Cyndi - White Frilly pll.jpg
Cyndi - White Frilly pll.jpg (779.26 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Cyndi - White Frilly crs.jpg
Cyndi - White Frilly crs.jpg (785.01 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
So, some impressions of this "honeymoon" with Cyndi. First, she apparently prefers anal sex with me. Good thing she doesn't need that orifice for anything else. Ha! People write a bunch about Love Hole Placement (LHP) and it being good/bad/whatever. I'm not commenting on this with Cyndi. My experiences of sex with real women has shown that not every position/body lines up every time. People are built different from each other. In addition, dolls lack the ability to make subtle and complex movements on their own to adjust their position. My expectations of Cyndi's abilities to satisfy my carnal desires have been realistic from the start. I'm very happy that we've found a way to satisfy each other right away.

Getting Cyndi into "position" for love is a challenge for a beginner like me. I cannot imagine how people manage a doll twice her weight. So far, simple is best for us. I'm sure that as I get more experience moving her without breaking her, we'll get more adventurous. For now however, I need to keep learning the limits of her skeleton, gently.

I've discovered that posing her and just being near her is giving me a lot of satisfaction. Especially when I come back to her later after spending time setting her up. Touching her and making small adjustments to her pose feels fantastic. I do similar things with my ⅙ Phicen dolls and I'm really happy to know this "works" for Cyndi also. However, getting "frisky" with her while she's posed in her hotness is not very quick or easy and is a real spontaneous mood killer. This is when I stumbled upon a perfect solution.
Cyndi and Natalie - Play With Us.jpg
Cyndi and Natalie - Play With Us.jpg (415.19 KiB) Viewed 1537 times
Some months ago I purchased a hip/ass/pelvis toy. It's obviously molded from an actual woman's body and is solid TPE with no internal structure. I call her Natalie, though it always seems a little strange since she doesn't have a face, or anything else. I really like how this toy feels and it's jiggly nature has given me some outstanding sex. Apparently… Cyndi likes to watch Natalie and I go at it. Ha! Is this what a threesome is all about? Cyndi's petite body combined with Natalie's lack of one allows me to position the two of them together quickly and enjoy the best of both of them at once. In addition, clean up is so much simpler and, as a bonus, Cyndi is still looking fresh and sexy afterward!

I've been back to work full time these last couple weeks. This is the busy season of my job and I'm getting home exhausted most days. I'm happy to have Cyndi's company during this time and grateful that she's pleased to wait for my time and attention. So much less stress than a RG. I'll post my next round of impressions when I can. Thanks for reading!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

ShadowFUn, What great wright up.
First as you know Cyndi is just so beautiful, you made such the right dission on her, from top to bottom.
Love your styling on her.

Your photos are great as always, still waiting on my 3d glasses)
But I can enjoy your images for now without them.

Love that idea of the threesome, have never heard of this ...but I like it. I am very visual with my girls
and just looking into their eyes is 80% of the turn on for me.
So again great idea, has me thinking...

Thank for the little peek into yours and Cyndi's life.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Yeah JIT, I'm in the same boat. I love looking into Cyndi's face. Frankly, I'm not sure we'd ever do it "doggy-style" because spinning her head around backwards wouldn't be the same... Ha!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

You sound very happy together, and came up with a creative solution for some of the challenges of doll sex, well done. Beautiful photos, too.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Cyndi and I - Moving On!

The time has come for a new thread for Cyndi. I'm launching it today and you can find it here:

The Sex Kitten Chronicle

We will continue to discover, create and chronicle our new life together on those pages. Please join us there and share in our adventure.

I've just a few more thoughts to share concerning the purchase of a Love doll. I believe here, as it's true everywhere, you get what you pay for. Sometimes you get lucky but luck cuts both ways, good and bad. For 30 years, I've worked in a retail industry that sells and services products of a highly personal nature. In my industry, professional advice and assistance is expected but ultimately, customer preference and desire is all that matters. I can do my best to guide but it's only the customer's own experiences of their journey that matter in the end.

My industry constantly innovates to better the customer experience but also, I suspect, to fuel desire for "new and shiny" stuff. I don't see the doll industry as any different. I've read plenty written by veterans of doll ownership about what has changed and what still needs work. It's only been 2 weeks since Cyndi's arrival and I'm already starting to understand what I want to be different about dolls from my own new experiences.

I always knew Cyndi would be my "first" doll, maybe the first of many. I spent enough money on her to make sure she would have more than the minimum quality and features. I purchased her from a reputable manufacturer and vendor. I did all the research I could. I listened to my gut. I made the right decision because I made a decision and started my own journey of Love doll ownership.

It'll be some time before the next lovely comes to live with me. These dolls will always be a major financial investment for me. Besides, Cyndi has a lot to teach me first. Over my lifetime of using the primary products of my industry, I've owned close to 40 of them. Most people probably own only 2 or 3 in their lifetime. I know these products and myself in relationship to them so well that I can now look at a picture of one and know if I'd like it or not. I have a long, long way to go with dolls.

I am very happy with my Cyndi. For now, I need to be a good and patient student and listen closely to what she whispers to me. I am excited for the unfolding of our journey together. If you are reading this and contemplating beginning your own Love doll adventure, all I can say is to trust yourself and make the best decision you can. We all have to start someplace.

Once again, my gratitude goes out to the team at Beautiful Dolls for bringing Cyndi to my life. 5 stars!

Thanks for reading!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

This is a very thoughtful and well written piece. I think you would find most people agree with you. I will go check out the new thread now.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very well said, and tribute to YL and WM
We look forward to your new thread and your relationship with Cyndi
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Michael1968
Ex-Member

Post by Michael1968 »

Your girls are very beautiful ShadowFun and your posts are very enjoyable to read. Thank you. :)

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Michael1968 wrote:Your girls are very beautiful ShadowFun and your posts are very enjoyable to read. Thank you. :)
Thanks Michael and welcome to TDF! I hope you'll check in on my ladies from time to time. I don't really contribute to this thread any more but all my current ones are linked in my signature line. Cyndi is the main squeeze of my Sex Kitten Chronicle. Enjoy!

INFORMATIONS