www.sexdollaustralia.com

New WM Gel Breast - Video Review

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

New WM Gel Breast - Video Review

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Folks

hope you are all doing well :D

I have done a little vid on the new WM Gel Breast and gone over the pros and cons. The WM gel breast is now available on our store: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/

Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Stay safe and take care

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New WM Gel Breast - Video Review

Post by mason703 »

A highly anticipated upgrade that will be
a wonderful addition to the overall realism.
Just curious, what model doll is that at 2:20?
The second one in the demo. I couldn't find it on your site.
Thanks for the video.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

mason703 wrote:...
Exactly the same came into my mind too :D

Sorry, but for me personally the clip is not close to a "Video Review"... It's basically combining all the info we already know anyways from other threads, additionally making assumptions, but not reviewing something.

Interesting facts I'd like to see within a review would be:
- model to be tested at hand
- detailed side by side comparison (hollow vs. gel implants) to see the visual differences, static & dynamic
- actual test of new weight compared to traditional method
- investigation of the duration, not solely based on the breast weight but more importantly the seal method -> to apply the filling they actually use a small cut, not only a puncture with a thin needle

Hope we'll see something like this in the future.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Thanks for posting this Andrew - very informative and much appreciated.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Great Video :)

gyokuro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gyokuro »

mason703 wrote:A highly anticipated upgrade that will be
a wonderful addition to the overall realism.
The second one in the demo. I couldn't find it on your site.
Thanks for the video.
I saw this video last night and I was wondering the same thing when I saw that part pop up. Please let us know what doll this is. Looks incredible.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks everyone im glad you like the video.

@MoviePilot
thanks for the feedback, this is true nothing beats having the live demo to poke, prod, weigh, cut and examine, if i did i certainly would do so. You and others may be across it all but i try to make the videos for newbies also... and people that dont know anything on them. I also try and make videos as much as i can as i find that there is always manufactures videos around, they are always silent or just with bland music and the rest of the information is text based that accompanies it so i try and be a mouthpiece as a vendor and verbally talk about anything new .. even if, I have just the core elements in place like this, its good feedback though so i put under my hat, thanks

Ok so....
The doll with the speed balls at 2:20 is a WM 158cm L-cup

We have here: https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/WM- ... m-L-cup-WM

I got WM to make this video for me for one of my customers finished dolls. He wanted to see and check air pockets where in there. He heard a rumour that WM dont air pocket larger breasts but this wasnt true just a rumour he heard. So we showed him they had them in there.

I have included the picture of his exact completed doll.

:glou:

thanks
Andrew
Attachments
finished 158 L.jpg
finished 158 L.jpg (246.43 KiB) Viewed 6062 times
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Sex Doll Australia wrote:Thanks everyone im glad you like the video.

@MoviePilot
thanks for the feedback, this is true nothing beats having the live demo to poke, prod, weigh, cut and examine, if i did i certainly would do so. You and others may be across it all but i try to make the videos for newbies also... and people that dont know anything on them. I also try and make videos as much as i can as i find that there is always manufactures videos around, they are always silent or just with bland music and the rest of the information is text based that accompanies it so i try and be a mouthpiece as a vendor and verbally talk about anything new .. even if, I have just the core elements in place like this, its good feedback though so i put under my hat, thanks
Hi Andrew,

ok, with mentioned targeted audience, the clip definitely makes sense - yeah :razz:

Hope to see soon another clip, showing such a doll and where you go into those details.

P.S. thanks for telling us the doll type at 2:20

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks MoviePilot, good input and shall do.

Cheers
Andrew

Sex Doll Australia

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

The weights, as mentioned in the video,... it's really beginning to look like most people don't realise that an identically shaped human body is heavier then any doll. :)

The gel boobs and self lubing inserts are certainly interesting. Any eta on when they become available to local customers?

manco

Post by manco »

I am very interested in this. If I were buying a doll I would pick WM because of this improvement. I'd need to see some testing as well tho to know how they stand up.

Very interested in the new lubeless vag too, but the proof is in how it feels.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

manco wrote:I am very interested in this. If I were buying a doll I would pick WM because of this improvement. I'd need to see some testing as well tho to know how they stand up.

Very interested in the new lubeless vag too, but the proof is in how it feels.

btw, that option isn't unique for WM - other manufacturers provide it too

gyokuro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gyokuro »

I wanted to get the gel in a wm 173h but I'm a bit worried now. When you say if it's laying on its back the breasts tend to fall to the side and if storing standing up, they will stretch down. Is this an immediate effect or something that will happen over time and would stretch them out? Is the weight so significant that you lose the solid form and shape you would normally get with a hollow? Does it change the shape into something completely different?

I've seen video of a 173h laying flat and the breasts fall to the side a bit but still have their solid form. Will these gel breasts juts flop to the side immediately?

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

gyokuro wrote:I wanted to get the gel in a wm 173h but I'm a bit worried now. When you say if it's laying on its back the breasts tend to fall to the side and if storing standing up, they will stretch down. Is this an immediate effect or something that will happen over time and would stretch them out? Is the weight so significant that you lose the solid form and shape you would normally get with a hollow? Does it change the shape into something completely different?

I've seen video of a 173h laying flat and the breasts fall to the side a bit but still have their solid form. Will these gel breasts juts flop to the side immediately?

Hi gyokuro
So sorry missed this message !
Apologies for that.

Can you see this picture of me in WM? You can do as they have and flip the boob tube the other way so they are binded horizontally. I think its a smarter way to handle this one, not just for gel for any extra large ones lying down.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else my friend

Andrew
Attachments
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (108.17 KiB) Viewed 5340 times
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (111.75 KiB) Viewed 5340 times
Sex Doll Australia

steadymann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steadymann »

Hi there,

Super late to the party, I know, but you mentioned in the video that the gel breasts options are meant for C - E cups, and you gave a great explanation as to why any bigger than E would not be great but you didn't really explain why a B cup would fall outside of the preferred size. Can you please elaborate why a B cup wouldn't be a good option? Thanks in advance!

INFORMATIONS