www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls is awesome for a sex doll newbie like myself

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
jmelecii

Beautiful Dolls is awesome for a sex doll newbie like myself

Post by jmelecii »

I signed up for this forum today because I came here for help to buy a sex doll. I am new to all of this, i finally got tired of being lonely. I can never have a life because of my situation, I am a single dad to a special needs son and that ties me to the house. I am not sore about it, just lonely. I did some research and decided there was enough pros to go this route. After my full week of doing nothing but looking into scam places, legit places and finally found the awesomeness of Beautiful Dolls. I actually looked at all 2036(i think thats right) dolls and saved my favorites and found one I liked, CLM Demir. She is fantastic and I figured she wont say much if i leave a dish in the sink before bed, lol. I'm gonna guess she will be a good listener as well, anyways, Joy and Anna Marie at Beautiful Dolls, held my hand and carried me through the process and even saved me some money here and there. They really are good people there, I just placed my order today, I will get back to you when i get my order in a month and leave you all know how that goes as well.

INFORMATIONS