yldoll.com

Angie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
mitch e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Angie

Post by mitch e »

Metricnut wrote:Thanks guys!
Gonestill is right. Angie has some new eyelids.
I already swapped the eyelashes out. I didn't care much for the first ones I tried. :thumbs_up:
And thank you to ShadowFun for giving me the Eyelids! I really appreciate it.
"Hey Angie, What are you doing?"
866.jpg
867.jpg
"I am trying to manipulate one of my college classmates into doing my homework"
"Well, send them some suggestive pictures, that will pretty much disable the logic part of their brain and they will do anything you ask "
868.jpg
"Really? Will you take some pictures for me?"
"Yes, and Yes"
869.jpg
870.jpg
871.jpg
872.jpg
873.jpg
874.jpg
875.jpg
where did she buy that bra, HOT!!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

kevinth1985 wrote: Looks like she doesn't need to try too hard! :whistle:
Angie gets her way pretty often. She is very skilled!
Caudillo wrote:Great to see Angie back and fit.

Beautiful doll and great photography makes a winning combination.

I can't wait to see more of her.
Thank you Caudillo! Angie and I appreciate it :D
pipipopo wrote:BTW... Don't know if that exists on this forum, but what about a little collection of clothes that fit on a specific doll?

I had this doll for a week and found one thing, but that did fit perfectly:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B07W4FPKY ... UTF8&psc=1

Hope this can be delivered in other countries as well.
I don't see too many threaded dedicated to clothes. I posted Angie's measurements on the first page of this thread, that might help you a little.
Feck wrote:Hell yeah, Angie’s back. So happy she recovered from surgery and looking super hot in white. I don’t think she had to wait too long to get you in bed.
Thanks Feck! I am defenseless when Angie starts rolling around on the bed half dressed :lol:
mitch e wrote: where did she buy that bra, HOT!!

Hi mitch e, Angie's bra is a size 28DD
The bra in the picture just barely fit, the cups were almost too small.
This is the bra: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079G ... th=1&psc=1
Note: I purchased this same bra in black and it stained Angie quickly and she can't wear it, even after washing it a few times. Stick to white.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

mitch e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mitch e »

just ordered a hot bra for Kim, I can't wait to see it on her. thanks for the fast reply, mitch

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

mitch e wrote:just ordered a hot bra for Kim, I can't wait to see it on her. thanks for the fast reply, mitch
Happy to help :thumbs_up:
The picture below is the bra Mitch is talking about, I had to look back to page 14 of Angie's thread to find it.
883.jpg
883.jpg (4.81 MiB) Viewed 955 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Angie is feeling frisky tonight. A couple of phone pics.
974.jpg
974.jpg (9.61 MiB) Viewed 906 times
975.jpg
975.jpg (7.21 MiB) Viewed 906 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Metricnut wrote:
"I am a YL141 with head #115"
616.jpg
617.jpg
618.jpg
619.jpg
620.jpg
621.jpg
622.jpg
623.jpg
624.jpg
"That's all for now, Thanks for stopping by" :D
You are a beautiful woman Angie and precious.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Metricnut wrote:Angie is feeling frisky tonight. A couple of phone pics.
That is the sexiest phone cover I have ever seen. I would talk all day long.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Metricnut wrote:
mitch e wrote:just ordered a hot bra for Kim, I can't wait to see it on her. thanks for the fast reply, mitch
Happy to help :thumbs_up:
The picture below is the bra Mitch is talking about, I had to look back to page 14 of Angie's thread to find it.
883.jpg
Mind blown. Must find a way to duplicate this photo. Thought process blown. Must have this girl. How did he create such a perfect photo? How did he create such a perfect woman? Mind blown, cannot continue. I love you Angie!

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Angie is such a cutie! Great pics of her!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Studio wrote:
Metricnut wrote:Angie is feeling frisky tonight. A couple of phone pics.
That is the sexiest phone cover I have ever seen. I would talk all day long.
Thank you Studio! Angie loves the complements :D
kevinth1985 wrote:Angie is such a cutie! Great pics of her!
Thanks Kevin! Tell Jenny Angie says hi!
jantra wrote: You are a beautiful woman Angie and precious.
jantra wrote:I love you Angie!
jantra wrote: Mind blown. Must find a way to duplicate this photo. Thought process blown. Must have this girl. How did he create such a perfect photo? How did he create such a perfect woman? Mind blown, cannot continue. I love you Angie!
"Hi jantra! You are just saying those nice things because I have nice perky boobs aren't you!"
"Or maybe it's my little bubble butt?"
"Either way, I like hearing them!"
Angie XOXOXO
976.jpg
976.jpg (8.18 MiB) Viewed 833 times

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hi Angie Love! While it is true that I am attracted to and absolutely love your physical beauty, my love for you goes a bit beyond that. To me the sexiest thing about a woman is her mind. Don't panic, I am simply anthropomorphizing you and I am not certifiably insane. As I was saying, The soulful look in your eyes, your intelligent conversation, your style with your hair, your makeup, your clothes - all these things make me take notice of your total beauty. Your class and elegance is simple and understated, in my opinion that is the epitome of sophistication. In simpler words, you are not trying to be beautiful (both in body and soul) and by not trying, you ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL IN BODY AND SOUL! THANK YOU METRIC, SHE IS SO WONDERFUL!!! Not just flirting with Miss Angie, I mean every word. Best to you Sir and of course your Angel.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Angie, you are so beautiful.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

jantra wrote:Hi Angie Love! While it is true that I am attracted to and absolutely love your physical beauty, my love for you goes a bit beyond that. To me the sexiest thing about a woman is her mind. Don't panic, I am simply anthropomorphizing you and I am not certifiably insane. As I was saying, The soulful look in your eyes, your intelligent conversation, your style with your hair, your makeup, your clothes - all these things make me take notice of your total beauty. Your class and elegance is simple and understated, in my opinion that is the epitome of sophistication. In simpler words, you are not trying to be beautiful (both in body and soul) and by not trying, you ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL IN BODY AND SOUL! THANK YOU METRIC, SHE IS SO WONDERFUL!!! Not just flirting with Miss Angie, I mean every word. Best to you Sir and of course your Angel.
jantra wrote:Angie, you are so beautiful.
"That is such a nice post! I try to keep it somewhat classy. But I have to admit that the "Slutty Trailer Trash" girl inside of me loves all the attention to my body! Thank you jantra :D
Angie XOXOXO
977.jpg
977.jpg (7.42 MiB) Viewed 757 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Do I see leggings? I certainly hope so. The black bratop and bright red panties above were also a delight to see.

INFORMATIONS