https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Post by toyphotostudio »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 am
I’m also using some non-Phicen feet for Minoo. These feet have a higher arch and fit her super-tall stilettos well. Unfortunately, the S36 body also has small balls on the foot pegs… so I’m trying to find a way to convert them and not make her feet wobbly.

But it’s unlikely she’d be able to stand on her own in these things anyway… 😘 [/i]
If you're okay with sacrificing the original Phicen feet, you could take them apart and find the plastic hole for the steel peg of the body.

If the feet that you intend to use with the body already have a big enough hole to accommodate the Phicen plastic hole, you can insert it directly. If not, you'll need to drill a space for it and then insert the plastic hole.

20240322_034936.jpg
20240322_034936.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 555 times

This is what I did with my Hot Toys Wonder Woman feet. The holes weren't big enough for my M30, so I cut apart a pair of male Phicen feet, took out the plastic hole, drilled a space in the Wonder Woman feet, insert the plastic peg hole in each foot, and sealed it with apoxie sculpt. Which reminds me I still have to paint the apoxie sculpt so it matches the skin tone.

I suppose you could also try super glue or Gorilla glue to affix the plastic peg hole.

Good luck!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Tink Update!

Tink’s New Suit.jpg
Tink’s New Suit.jpg (4.35 MiB) Viewed 552 times

I received my Tinkerbell outfit the other day… and it’s lovely!

It fits pretty nice right off the bat. I’m planning on cutting it up to try and make a two piece out of it. Of course, I’ll probably wreck it, but that’s the good thing about using an outfit from a Disney doll… there are thousands more out there!

Modification experiments on expensive or rare outfits is always nerve wracking for me. I’ve had some successes… but failures too. Tink’s cheap outfit is so plentiful, that I might actually make multiple versions of it. Maybe she’ll wear a different version when she feels a little… umm… slutty… :whistle:

Thanks for dropping by everyone!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

toyphotostudio wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:00 am If you're okay with sacrificing the original Phicen feet, you could take them apart and find the plastic hole for the steel peg of the body.
Thanks toyphotostudio… that is definitely something I’ve considered!

I’ve got plenty of Phicen feet I could sacrifice… but in this case, it’s Minoo’s unique feet I’m trying to protect!

Ball Sizing 1.jpg
Ball Sizing 1.jpg (957.75 KiB) Viewed 543 times

Knowing me… I’m likely to change my mind… again.

If I permanently modify these feet that I can’t replace easily, I might be crying soon. For me, it’s a wiser choice to try and modify the balls on the body than the feet. I’ve discovered a way to make the small balls larger, but the method isn’t perfect yet.

I use a “bead crimp” over the ball.

Ball Sizing 2.JPG
Ball Sizing 2.JPG (2.62 MiB) Viewed 543 times
Ball Sizing 3.JPG
Ball Sizing 3.JPG (2.6 MiB) Viewed 543 times

I discovered these little things at a local jewelry supply store. They come in a bunch of different sizes and types. These ones are the perfect diameter increase to allow Minoo’s feet to securely snap onto the pegs. The problem is, since it’s metal on metal, they don’t have any friction resistance… hence the wobble.

Part of today’s project docket is to experiment with stabilizing Minoo’s ankles. Right now, the entire process is non-destructive and reversible. My goal is to keep it all this way.

Thanks for stopping in!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

ShadowFun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:58 am Thanks Victor! Minoo has certainly been taking her sweet time making her entrance! Her hands came with the red nails painted on already. They are from a “Fox Demon” boxed set. I don’t remember who made it anymore. My Fraulein Mitzi doll uses the same hands.

Ok, thank you ShadowFun for your explanations :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

That head sculpt! I can't get over it. She's too pretty! I can't even put my finger on what specifically it is about her.

That outfit does fit pretty good! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

toyphotostudio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by toyphotostudio »

ShadowFun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:47 am
toyphotostudio wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:00 am If you're okay with sacrificing the original Phicen feet, you could take them apart and find the plastic hole for the steel peg of the body.
Thanks toyphotostudio… that is definitely something I’ve considered!

I’ve got plenty of Phicen feet I could sacrifice… but in this case, it’s Minoo’s unique feet I’m trying to protect!

Ball Sizing 1.jpg

Knowing me… I’m likely to change my mind… again.

If I permanently modify these feet that I can’t replace easily, I might be crying soon. For me, it’s a wiser choice to try and modify the balls on the body than the feet. I’ve discovered a way to make the small balls larger, but the method isn’t perfect yet.

I use a “bead crimp” over the ball.

Ball Sizing 2.JPG
Ball Sizing 3.JPG

I discovered these little things at a local jewelry supply store. They come in a bunch of different sizes and types. These ones are the perfect diameter increase to allow Minoo’s feet to securely snap onto the pegs. The problem is, since it’s metal on metal, they don’t have any friction resistance… hence the wobble.

Part of today’s project docket is to experiment with stabilizing Minoo’s ankles. Right now, the entire process is non-destructive and reversible. My goal is to keep it all this way.

Thanks for stopping in!
That looks like a good solution. Do you think adding museum putty would help with the wobble or just make it messy?

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Random Solutions

Random Solutions 1.JPG
Random Solutions 1.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 458 times

Sometimes weird chit works…

Minoo, like most of my dolls, will be a unique girl. I’m not likely to re-dress her, or change anything about her in the future… unless she’s getting totally revamped. Finding solutions for a doll I’m creating that won’t be replicated on any other dolls is totally normal for me.

Some solutions are really random…

Random Solutions 2.JPG
Random Solutions 2.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 458 times

Such as these black rubber ear bud covers off some headphones.

These things have been floating around in my parts bin for a while trying to find their usefulness. Minoo likes them! They fill in the gap inside her special feet pretty well, and roll down over the tops of the feet and hang on to them. While they don’t snug up the feet like a traditional Phicen foot does, they control the wobble enough to allow me to get Minoo to stand with just a little lateral bracing.

I had been considering making a top collar for the shoes anyway, to hide her ankle joint, and I will now for sure. This ear bud “understructure” will not only help stabilize her ankle, but help hide any gaps in the top collar. Now I’m free to make the top out of whatever I think will look best and not worry about it having to be supportive.

I said it before, but even if Minoo’s feet had fit her tightly, I doubted she could’ve stood in these shoes anyway… at least not without a high risk of falling! I will often pose my dolls briefly without doll stands for photos, but I never leave them unattended that way. They have a bad tendency to leap off of shelves!

toyphotostudio wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:43 pm That looks like a good solution. Do you think adding museum putty would help with the wobble or just make it messy?
Hmmm… museum putty? Do you mean the wall tack stuff?

I know that sticky tack stuff goes by a lot of names and is super common in it’s usage on Phicen dolls and the like. I’m guessing that’s what you meant, unless you know of a substance I don’t… entirely possible!

I’ve really been trying to eliminate my usage of the tack stuff anywhere near my doll’s flesh. I’ve found that contact with the TPE of a Phicen for even a short time will cause the two substances to start to fuse together. Completely removing tack residue from my girl’s neck stumps and wrists has been irritating and difficult.

On that note of dissimilar material reactions, the above ear buds are not silicone. I’ve already vetted them chemically with other Phicens and there’s been no adverse interactions. Please remember, most silicone products will melt your lovely Phicen dolls.

Apply random solutions cautiously!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Minoo’s Minions

Dead-Eye Dolly

Dead-Eye Dolly.JPG
Dead-Eye Dolly.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 451 times

Certainly, an Arch-Villainess needs minions… right??? :whistle:

Up first is Dead-Eye Dolly. Like many of my mini dolls before her, she is falling together quickly out of many disparate elements… elements that have been floating around in states of limbo for a LONG time… lol. In this case, her outfit and gear is mostly assembled from what I’d been intending for Minoo years ago.

Now that Minoo has stepped into her proper role, I’m left with all this outfit stuff I’ve been putting together, and no doll intended for it… well, at least for 5 minutes.

As is commonplace now, I discover my dolls have been up to something all long… I’m just catching up.

I’ve decided on what Minoo’s group will be called…

The Cult of Cute

To this end, Cuteness is the driving force behind their motivations and actions… down to their appearance as well. The “cute” pink shooter outfit I’d been building for Minoo is perfect for a minion. I had a spare S26 body in my stash… tiny and petite… check! But what head to choose???

Some months ago, my pal LoneRanger sent me a care package and, as is common between us, he put some random cwap in it for amusement. Dolly’s head sculpt, from a Phicen S37 “anime” doll, was in that package. I’m just gonna say it… it’s a terrible head! It’s blank looking expression just doesn’t move me.

But today I saw it differently… today I could see it had something special. Something perfect for a minion of Minoo’s…

Cold-Hearted Cuteness!!!

:haha4:

Thanks for dropping in everyone!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

More Minions

Miss Elsa

Miss Elsa.JPG
Miss Elsa.JPG (3.03 MiB) Viewed 446 times

Yes indeed John, you get your wish… Elsa will be finding a permanent place in my lineup!

Elsa is a natural choice for The Cult of Cute. I mean… just look at her… doesn’t she just scream Cuteness???

Dangerously Cute… 😱

I’ve got a lot of work to do on Elsa, but I’m pleased with her body choice and core elements thus far.

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Well, there are two new warriors...! :D I like the pink one, who looks a lot as my Mila...
Xycolo dolls :

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Super Cutie Girls

Super Cutie Girls.JPG
Super Cutie Girls.JPG (3.2 MiB) Viewed 417 times

Rounding out Minoo’s minions are Frost, Ivy and Harley!

Some of you may recall that I discovered these Mattel “Super Hero Girls” a while back and started modifying their bodies… and adding tattoos. Back when I was first working on my Agents vs Villains story, these tall tattooed dolls were always gonna be on the villainous team. At that time, I was gonna call them “Super Slutty Girls”, but they’ve always been too cute to be slutty villains.

Of course, now that the villains are Cuties… they work out perfectly!

Frost is pretty much finished. She was the first of these dolls I tattooed and modified. She will need some additional refinement, but no more major work. I did a post about Frost a while back when I finished her. Click this link to head there and see pics and details…

viewtopic.php?p=2103204#p2103204

Harley is probably the second closest to being ready for the tattoo gun. I will give her some pointy pasties to wear under her top, and trim off some of her molded-on bikini, but she is gonna keep her short pants on… so there isn’t too much point in getting super detailed with her undercarriage.

(Poison) Ivy will be a different story. My vision for her was always that she’d be nude, covered in tattoos and flowering vines. The flower stuff you see taped to her body are fabric appliqués from the craft store. My intention is to glue these onto her after modifying her body and putting her tattoos on.

Most likely, she’ll be the last of the minions to be finished. Especially since my overall plan for her is still relatively sketchy. Certainly, I’ll follow up with posts of the Super Cuties as they get worked on!

Thanks for stopping in!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Amazing shoes! 👏😍
Master of Puppets...

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Dees luver wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:21 pm Amazing shoes! 👏😍
Thanks pal!

They continue to evolve…

IMG_1219.jpeg
IMG_1219.jpeg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 381 times

I may have worked out how to make the top cuff strapping. I’m gonna have to sleep on it. My fingers are tired of tiny straps!

Vicvic wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:37 pm Well, there are two new warriors...! :D I like the pink one, who looks a lot as my Mila...
Thats right, I remember Mila!

She could definitely be part of the Cutie army! 🥰

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Wow, you've had a really busy and productive day!

I've been chuckling at this for awhile: Dolly, looking very complete. Elsa, looking very complete. Frost and Harley, looking like they could be complete. Ivy? Covered in scotch tape. :haha4:

It's all looking good so far, SF! Can't wait to see these new stories!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

ShadowFun wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:54 pm
Super Cutie Girls

Super Cutie Girls.JPG

Rounding out Minoo’s minions are Frost, Ivy and Harley!

Three sparkling girls!! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :

INFORMATIONS