realsexdoll.com

Howdy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Hardknox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Howdy

Post by Hardknox »

Hi, I’m new. I live in AZ. I’ve been looking at dolls since beginning of January and I now have two dolls on the way. First doll is a HI brand doll which is a newer company and second is a 172 WM doll. Both are big heavy dolls. I hear people complain about the weight all the time, but I’m 42 and in pretty good shape and my gut tells me I will not like the smaller dolls. My HI doll should be here this week..my WM doll seems to be taking forever.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Howdy

Post by justintime »

Well congrats. new to dolls, and two on the way. Your a brave one that is for sure.
Ahh I remember 42 , thought I would rule the world, that didn't work out. :thumbs_down:
Sure hope your happy with your ladies. :thumbs_up:
I am one of those that think that weight is the Achilles heel of dolls. :haha4:

Wish you well. Keep us posted.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Hardknox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hardknox »

justintime wrote:Well congrats. new to dolls, and two on the way. Your a brave one that is for sure.
Ahh I remember 42 , thought I would rule the world, that didn't work out. :thumbs_down:
Sure hope your happy with your ladies. :thumbs_up:
I am one of those that think that weight is the Achilles heel of dolls. :haha4:

Wish you well. Keep us posted.
Thanks! I’ll definitely be posting...what I like and don’t like. :D

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome and congratulations, hope your girls get there soon.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

WM has alot more volume, fair enough?
Congrats on your two newest additions to your family.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hardknox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hardknox »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:WM has alot more volume, fair enough?
Congrats on your two newest additions to your family.
Best,
Jeff
True. I ordered her Jan 28th. So it’s been around 60 days. How long is normal?

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Hardknox and welcome to the forum... congrats on your order and don't worry about the weight there are ways around that issue... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Hardknox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hardknox »

Dollarhyde wrote:Hello Hardknox and welcome to the forum... congrats on your order and don't worry about the weight there are ways around that issue... :glou:
Awesome! I’ve read some strategie such as having a rolling chair. I live in a two bedroom apartment with no stairs so shouldn’t have to bring in a crane to get her to my bedroom. :D I also bought a rolling closet off of amazon.If these strategies don’t work I’ll buy her roller skates. :haha4:

We_all_deserve_love

Post by We_all_deserve_love »

Greetings!

Welcome to a new and wonderful world! I have not received my Kenna yet so I totally understand the impatient and anxious feeling you have! I cannot speak for you or anyone else...what I CAN say is that before she even gets home, I am totally in love with her! She has stirred emotions and joy in my very soul that I never thought I would have (or even want) again after my 2nd divorce. I have already started her a blog of her own in the dolls alive forum...that is GREAT FUN!! It adds a more connected and real feeling to her being my companion, not just a hole to stick my dick in. Send a PM to a moderator and ask for assistance in setting up her own account and enjoy!

Also, I never understood how women can go shopping for clothes and not buy anything but enjoy the shit out of it...now I TOTALLY get it. I have spent a lot of time online just looking at different clothing web sites. More GREAT FUN!!

Anyway...enjoy your new love and share LOTS of pics!!
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone!

---> viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128181<----Kenna's Diary.

We_all_deserve_love

Post by We_all_deserve_love »

Oh, 1 more thing I am not considering her weight as being a problem. My ex was about 125# and I never had much of a problem tossing her around the bedroom when we had sex. So if you think about it along those lines it won't seem like such a big deal.
I don't care what you say anymore this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone!

---> viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128181<----Kenna's Diary.

Hardknox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hardknox »

We_all_deserve_love wrote:Greetings!

Welcome to a new and wonderful world! I have not received my Kenna yet so I totally understand the impatient and anxious feeling you have! I cannot speak for you or anyone else...what I CAN say is that before she even gets home, I am totally in love with her! She has stirred emotions and joy in my very soul that I never thought I would have (or even want) again after my 2nd divorce. I have already started her a blog of her own in the dolls alive forum...that is GREAT FUN!! It adds a more connected and real feeling to her being my companion, not just a hole to stick my dick in. Send a PM to a moderator and ask for assistance in setting up her own account and enjoy!

Also, I never understood how women can go shopping for clothes and not buy anything but enjoy the shit out of it...now I TOTALLY get it. I have spent a lot of time online just looking at different clothing web sites. More GREAT FUN!!

Anyway...enjoy your new love and share LOTS of pics!!
I’m divorced twice as well. Decided I am done with women wasting money on dating. I spent Way too much money on dating over the past couple years and it’s gone nowhere...now I’m focused on spoiling my dolls. I love cloths shopping. I’m trying to hold back but I have so many ideas.

INFORMATIONS