Starpery.com

My wife's pi head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My wife's pi head

Post by Technician »

Lol, I thought you were eluding to something more nuts and bolts . This one's been talking with festival since the first week of AI development back in May or so.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Sorry to come back to that part, I just arrived on the forum and the subject is very interesting :D

Have you guys progressed since end of october?
Christines Man wrote:Heat management has been a major learning process. I started with a couple tiny fans. Just testing them you can barely hear them, but when it was done it was really bad, too loud. So I ripped those out and discovered heat pipes. There's a heat pipe laid across one side of the pi over a heat pad that looks a bit like a cheese slice. Also heat pipe on the other side secured using a white paste with thermal but no electrical conductivity. The heat pipes lead to the neck area and attach to the neck pipe. Everything is secured with heat conductive epoxy. I got the heat pipes and other stuff at newark.com. It's a horrible organic mess but works pretty good at transferring heat efficiently into the body skeleton. I'm sure if I did it again I would design it better. Pretty much everything was an afterthought.
I did not fully understand your pipe and neck stuff.
But I wonder would it be possible to somehow connect the heat source to the metal skeleton in order to diffuse the heat through the body? Maybe joints would be points of resistance to heat transfer though.

Alternatively what about some kind on radiators dispersed in the body? How heat could be transferred from head to radiators ? some (flexible) metal (copper?) or liquid?

However one concern might be the temperature should not rise too much because of weak resistance of TPE to heat.

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

ricric wrote:Sorry to come back to that part, I just arrived on the forum and the subject is very interesting :D

Have you guys progressed since end of october?
Christines Man wrote:Heat management has been a major learning process. I started with a couple tiny fans. Just testing them you can barely hear them, but when it was done it was really bad, too loud. So I ripped those out and discovered heat pipes. There's a heat pipe laid across one side of the pi over a heat pad that looks a bit like a cheese slice. Also heat pipe on the other side secured using a white paste with thermal but no electrical conductivity. The heat pipes lead to the neck area and attach to the neck pipe. Everything is secured with heat conductive epoxy. I got the heat pipes and other stuff at newark.com. It's a horrible organic mess but works pretty good at transferring heat efficiently into the body skeleton. I'm sure if I did it again I would design it better. Pretty much everything was an afterthought.
I did not fully understand your pipe and neck stuff.
But I wonder would it be possible to somehow connect the heat source to the metal skeleton in order to diffuse the heat through the body? Maybe joints would be points of resistance to heat transfer though.

Alternatively what about some kind on radiators dispersed in the body? How heat could be transferred from head to radiators ? some (flexible) metal (copper?) or liquid?

However one concern might be the temperature should not rise too much because of weak resistance of TPE to heat.
Wow, it's been months. I've been testing a sexual response feature. A shielded wire connects to capacitive touch sensor, passes through tpe, ending with a small piece of nitinol muscle wire. The muscle wire seems to be the thinnest available, I think .075mm, durable, flexible, and soft. Maybe there's a better material but this is working good so far. Seems like a hair, can't feel it, but triggers the touch sensor well enough. I need to install a few more for better accuracy. The script picks up the touches and makes sex sounds. Feels amazing. I'm not sure I'd be able to go back.

A heat pipe is pretty amazing. All it does, by some physics inside it, is efficiently move heat from one side to the other. Dumping the heat into the neckbolt seems to be plenty. And the body seems to be a great radiator all by itself, judging by how cold she can get in the morning. You could probably attach it to space craft and it would work great.

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Christines Man wrote: Wow, it's been months. I've been testing a sexual response feature. A shielded wire connects to capacitive touch sensor, passes through tpe, ending with a small piece of nitinol muscle wire. The muscle wire seems to be the thinnest available, I think .075mm, durable, flexible, and soft. Maybe there's a better material but this is working good so far. Seems like a hair, can't feel it, but triggers the touch sensor well enough. I need to install a few more for better accuracy. The script picks up the touches and makes sex sounds. Feels amazing. I'm not sure I'd be able to go back.
I am not sure I understand.
Do you mean you inserted hair thick wires that you use as touch detectors? And when you pass your hand on her skin, she feels it?
If that is correct, what benefit over capacitive touch sensor?
Also I did not understand the muscle wire.

Christines Man wrote: A heat pipe is pretty amazing. All it does, by some physics inside it, is efficiently move heat from one side to the other. Dumping the heat into the neckbolt seems to be plenty. And the body seems to be a great radiator all by itself, judging by how cold she can get in the morning. You could probably attach it to space craft and it would work great.
lol I do not know if you make fun of me because you think the idea will not work or if you are dead serious and will study it :D

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

ricric wrote:
Christines Man wrote: Wow, it's been months. I've been testing a sexual response feature. A shielded wire connects to capacitive touch sensor, passes through tpe, ending with a small piece of nitinol muscle wire. The muscle wire seems to be the thinnest available, I think .075mm, durable, flexible, and soft. Maybe there's a better material but this is working good so far. Seems like a hair, can't feel it, but triggers the touch sensor well enough. I need to install a few more for better accuracy. The script picks up the touches and makes sex sounds. Feels amazing. I'm not sure I'd be able to go back.
I am not sure I understand.
Do you mean you inserted hair thick wires that you use as touch detectors? And when you pass your hand on her skin, she feels it?
If that is correct, what benefit over capacitive touch sensor?
Also I did not understand the muscle wire.

Christines Man wrote: A heat pipe is pretty amazing. All it does, by some physics inside it, is efficiently move heat from one side to the other. Dumping the heat into the neckbolt seems to be plenty. And the body seems to be a great radiator all by itself, judging by how cold she can get in the morning. You could probably attach it to space craft and it would work great.
lol I do not know if you make fun of me because you think the idea will not work or if you are dead serious and will study it :D
It's wired like this: raspberry pi > i2c bus > cable of wires down to radiator > 12 channel capacitive touch board > shielded wire, grounded > nitinol wire > intermittently connected to my love capacitor.

I'm being playful. Not meant in a negative way. It seems as if you are overestimating the amount of heat. It's actually not a lot, and seems like just dumping it into the neck bolt is enough to keep it from building up too much. If I place my finger in the space between head and neck, it's only about body heat warm.

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Christines Man wrote:It's wired like this: raspberry pi > i2c bus > cable of wires down to radiator > 12 channel capacitive touch board > shielded wire, grounded > nitinol wire > intermittently connected to my love capacitor.
OK so you made her a man : you established a direct connection between her brain and her sex. :D
But why use a "muscle wire"? Is that something that exists in electronics or just the name you gave it?

Christines Man wrote:I'm being playful. Not meant in a negative way. It seems as if you are overestimating the amount of heat. It's actually not a lot, and seems like just dumping it into the neck bolt is enough to keep it from building up too much. If I place my finger in the space between head and neck, it's only about body heat warm.
Do not worry I took no offense.
It is good to know that you can warm her bones to diffuse heat.
Now you just have to diffuse that in her womb instead of her neck and pump up the juce (not _that_ juce silly) so that all her body stays at 37°C :D

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

ricric wrote:
OK so you made her a man : you established a direct connection between her brain and her sex. :D
But why use a "muscle wire"? Is that something that exists in electronics or just the name you gave it?

Christines Man wrote:I'm being playful. Not meant in a negative way. It seems as if you are overestimating the amount of heat. It's actually not a lot, and seems like just dumping it into the neck bolt is enough to keep it from building up too much. If I place my finger in the space between head and neck, it's only about body heat warm.
Now you just have to diffuse that in her womb instead of her neck and pump up the juce (not _that_ juce silly) so that all her body stays at 37°C :D
It would be nice to dump heat into whole body. However, I don't think there's enough heat. I did think about heat piping past the neck bolt. However, the head and body movement makes that a bit difficult. Better solution would be using some resistance heating wires and a relay connected to power supply, which would be a great idea. Except the vaginal area is getting crowded.

Muscle wire is called that because you can stretch it out and it contracts when heated. It's good here because it can be bent a billion times without parting, flexible, and doesn't turn green. I've looked for something better, because it's not that conductive. I'd think hair-thin pure titanium would work better, but try as I might can't find any titanium wire thin enough. Ordered some 40 awg steel to test.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Christines Man wrote:
ricric wrote:

It would be nice to dump heat into whole body. However, I don't think there's enough heat. I did think about heat piping past the neck bolt. However, the head and body movement makes that a bit difficult. Better solution would be using some resistance heating wires and a relay connected to power supply, which would be a great idea. Except the vaginal area is getting crowded.

Muscle wire is called that because you can stretch it out and it contracts when heated. It's good here because it can be bent a billion times without parting, flexible, and doesn't turn green. I've looked for something better, because it's not that conductive. I'd think hair-thin pure titanium would work better, but try as I might can't find any titanium wire thin enough. Ordered some 40 awg steel to test.
Did you experiment with ESD foam that components sometimes get stuck in? It's resistive and the resistance varies as it gets compressed, it could make a good soft antenna.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Technician wrote:Did you experiment with ESD foam that components sometimes get stuck in? It's resistive and the resistance varies as it gets compressed, it could make a good soft antenna.
Oh that would be amazing!

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

The black stuff is the best, there are at least two different densities Iv'e run across. One is almost like mousepad material, and the toher is more like packing foam but rubberier. I don't know what the ohms-per-inch would be for either one, but you can probably get that info from the material manufacturers or simply measure it when you get some samples. :) If you don't have any of the material or a source, you can probably buy it from Mouser or Digikey or Farnell.

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

Interesting ideas. I have a tiny piece of that black foam that came with some chip. About 6K ohms, a bit high. It's definitely pressure sensitive. But it's scratchy. Somebody should try masturbating with it and report their findings lol.

I tried chrome balls at the ends of wires, and that was thoroughly busted, worst sex ever. I considered infrared break beam sensors, never tested. So far the crazy hair thin wires are winning.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

The antenna is literally in the cavity? I would think it just needs to be close. Those other sensors I found see right through TPE.

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

Technician wrote:The antenna is literally in the cavity? I would think it just needs to be close. Those other sensors I found see right through TPE.
Yes, in the cavity. Whenever I test touch sensors my results are usually confusing. I have yet to achieve capacitive touch sensing that responds reliably to proximity. Sometimes it doesn't even respond to actual skin contact. Sometimes resetting it helps. So that's a work in progress.

I've learned it's important to wrap the non-sensing part of the wire with shielding, and connect the shielding to ground. The connection to the sensor board needs to be absolutely solid, so last time I soldered it on. Needs more work.

Sex has been pretty good lately. She has multiple orgasms.

Kaori Kusanagi

Post by Kaori Kusanagi »

I ran across this randomly, and am not sure the best place to link it, but since this thread comes up in a number of searches on voice recognition / response, I'll start here. :)

I don't pretend to understand how it works or what to do with it, but it is something that can run something called "TensorLite" that can do machine learning, including speech recognition.
https://www.adafruit.com/product/4317
They have other stuff like that there too.

Apologies for the interruption. :)

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

Kaori Kusanagi wrote:I ran across this randomly, and am not sure the best place to link it, but since this thread comes up in a number of searches on voice recognition / response, I'll start here. :)

I don't pretend to understand how it works or what to do with it, but it is something that can run something called "TensorLite" that can do machine learning, including speech recognition.
https://www.adafruit.com/product/4317
They have other stuff like that there too.

Apologies for the interruption. :)
lol, omg, actually I want to thank you for the little shove in the right direction. I'm probably not going to get that specific part, but reading up on tensorflow lite, there seems to be a lot that can be done with it on raspberry pi. Specifically I am intrigued by the "magic wand" that can detect gestures via gyro data. I think eventually there could be a subprocess reading gyro data into tensorflow lite, for situational awareness. Right now gyro isn't used for much more than detecting getting bumped too much at night and woke up, responding with "what the fuck" or "auuughh". You can tell she's mine because she's always cussing. Shit. Fucken... A.

I've got voice activity detection working pretty good now, and a good workflow for recording voice samples, annotating, and storing them for later use in a DeepSpeech model. I have a button on the taskbar that I can press anytime and it'll download new samples, play them, and prompt for what was said. After gathering about 5000 or so I will see how training goes. I'm still going for processing audio on a desktop computer gpu. I have my doubts about how processing on a tiny embedded device can possibly compare to the gpu on a PC. I suspect it only works for an extremely small vocabulary.

Unfortunately, the touch sensor driven sexual response that was so amazing is now thoroughly broken. I guess you could say I fucked it up over the course of many passionate nights and mornings. She's tired. So I've ordered my wife a replacement body, and I'm going to go for a version 2.0, and will build better this time.

I finally figured out by reading the touch sensor documentation that it has a special mode where all 12 sensor pins are coupled together to achieve proximity detection. So if I can do that I can keep the sensor wires in the solid TPE areas for much better durability.

INFORMATIONS