sanhuiofficial.com

DS head on Sanhui body?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
tpefan19
Ex-Member

DS head on Sanhui body?

Post by tpefan19 »

Does anyone know if a DS head will fit on a Sanhui body? I guess that means they need to have the same connection... I know Sanhui has the new pop-in design now. If DS also has their own pop-in, they most likely would not have the same diameter and whatnots, so it won't work. But if DS still uses the M16 screw, perhaps Mike from Sanhui can help facilitating a M16 request?

I like Sanhui 145cm body better than DS 145cm (Sanhui makes such a beautiful butt)... I'd get Sanhui 145-2 or 145-5 head (teeny roleplay), but I also like DS Ruby head (mid-20s to early-30s roleplay).

Thanks.
Attachments
DS Ruby head
DS Ruby head
ruby_02.jpg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS head on Sanhui body?

Post by Willendorph »

DS use a pop-on locking type attachment for their heads. There might be an adaptor, as I remember seeing a number of adaptors on one vendor's website, but I can't remember who it was now!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

tpefan19 wrote:Does anyone know if a DS head will fit on a Sanhui body? I guess that means they need to have the same connection... I know Sanhui has the new pop-in design now. If DS also has their own pop-in, they most likely would not have the same diameter and whatnots, so it won't work. But if DS still uses the M16 screw, perhaps Mike from Sanhui can help facilitating a M16 request?

I like Sanhui 145cm body better than DS 145cm (Sanhui makes such a beautiful butt)... I'd get Sanhui 145-2 or 145-5 head (teeny roleplay), but I also like DS Ruby head (mid-20s to early-30s roleplay).

Thanks.
I like SH bodies as well, and once had one, and made several adapters so different heads would fit.
I have made adapters for about any head to any body. Yesterday I made an adapter for DS dolls heads mated to WM and Sinodoll bodies - and so far it looks and works well. What I did was remove the base attachment of the DS head and made a new custom one out of 3D printed plastic, and then inserted a M16 bolt (for WM). With SH, I think they are male M16 out of their bodies, so this would work with some effort. I am thinking of making a youtube video describing this in more detail, and offer to people as needed. Some adapters are made from MIG welded parts and other times 3D printed.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Mishka1965 wrote:
I like SH bodies as well, and once had one, and made several adapters so different heads would fit.
I have made adapters for about any head to any body. Yesterday I made an adapter for DS dolls heads mated to WM and Sinodoll bodies - and so far it looks and works well. What I did was remove the base attachment of the DS head and made a new custom one out of 3D printed plastic, and then inserted a M16 bolt (for WM). With SH, I think they are male M16 out of their bodies, so this would work with some effort. I am thinking of making a youtube video describing this in more detail, and offer to people as needed. Some adapters are made from MIG welded parts and other times 3D printed.

Mishka
Why the 3D printed parts?

Seems to me (but i am not sure) that you can just unscrew the plate from the base of the skull, get at the mounting pin, and then chuck it up in your lathe and turn it to the matching dimensions. (or if larger, create a sleeve, or a whole new pin.)

And, while i have you here, are there any neck joints that are far superior than others?
Besides comparing old screw type to quick connect type.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Doll Studio makes such an adapter. You can order it here http://dollstudio.org/products/adapter/ ... pter-ds2sh

However, it's not obvious which Sanhui connector it is an adapter for: the M16 bolt, the pop-on, or the new smaller diameter flexi skeleton pop-on. It's probably not the new flexi skeleton pop-on since that is fairly new. You would have to email Doll Studio to find out for sure. Then, when you order the doll from Sanhui, request that they use which ever head connector is compatible with the adapter.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
tpefan19 wrote:Does anyone know if a DS head will fit on a Sanhui body? I guess that means they need to have the same connection... I know Sanhui has the new pop-in design now. If DS also has their own pop-in, they most likely would not have the same diameter and whatnots, so it won't work. But if DS still uses the M16 screw, perhaps Mike from Sanhui can help facilitating a M16 request?

Thanks.

Mishka
thanks for the info, Mishka… i may contact you when the time comes... btw, i really the Sanhui 145cm body, but also read/hear about quite a few problems with neck, back, hip joints... Do you know how DS's skeleton compares to Sanhui's?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

DS skeleton is likely the best around still for the price. They are lower tier than Gynoid and XYCOLO which are top now.

I completed the DS head adapter and it came out excellent and stays on the body well!
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS