exdollofficial.com

Summit Series (168.5 cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: Summit Series (168.5 cm)

Post by tpefan19 »

from the look of these two pictures: is one of them without insert, and the other with insert? if so, summit series does not have built-in vag, but evo series does?
Attachments
ds_summit_a.png
ds_summit_a.png (6.05 MiB) Viewed 2846 times
ds_summit_b.jpg
ds_summit_b.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2846 times

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I have been looking for an Asian face and these eyes are perfect! https://www.dollforum.com/forum/downloa ... &mode=view

Does anyone know this skin tone and does anyone have it already, as I would love to know if it is photoshopped or really this lovely color?

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Would love it if their small breast AIO doll was this height.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Comment

Post by Dees Man »

HornedPear wrote:I couldn't agree more. The DS-163 is almost a perfect sculpt for my tastes. The only reason I don't own one is because she is not functional as a sex doll. If there were a version of the DS-163 with a built-in vagina, a usable anal orifice, and ideally soft in all the right places, I would pay double the cost of a regular DS-163 to get all of that.
G'day

On the part I highlighted you state the DS163 is not functional as a sex doll although you don't own one. I do own 2 DS163+ (2014 & 2015) and can confidently say they are very good at sex. The 2014 was made of harder silicon and the insert was horrible but the 2015 insert absolutely changed that. My 2015 has been on my right side in my bed since she arrived and only has to compete with her 4W friend on my left.

Dee is hiding because she realised this is in the DS sub-forum and Nikki is cheekily showing what she thought of what you said about her.

I admit the insert does not look as real but the feeling during sex for me is very real!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=71877

DM

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Dees Man wrote:On the part I highlighted you state the DS163 is not functional as a sex doll although you don't own one. I do own 2 DS163+ (2014 & 2015) and can confidently say they are very good at sex. The 2014 was made of harder silicon and the insert was horrible but the 2015 insert absolutely changed that. My 2015 has been on my right side in my bed since she arrived and only has to compete with her 4W friend on my left.
That's good to know. I've gotten different feedback from other DS-163 owners I have talked to but I don't know what year their dolls were made. My other concern is the feeling of the doll. I do own a DS-145 Evo and while her silicone is quite soft, there is a very thin layer of it over the hard foam core. So overall she feels quite firm. Even the breasts seem to be some kind of stiff memory foam-like material. Since the DS-163 is so light for her size, I'm assuming she has a similar feel. Can you comment on this?

It's not fair for me to say the DS-163 isn't functional as a sex doll. Perhaps it would be more fair to say her functionality isn't up to par with what you would expect for a silicone doll in her price range. But I don't actually own one so can only speculate based on my experience with my 145 and what others have told me.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

My ds 145cm was truly horrible. I'm glad I got her for a very affordable second hand price. I would've been horrified to pay 3k for a nearly unusable sex doll.

Either way the summit series is looking to be a valued choice to purchase.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

HornedPear wrote:I do own a DS-145 Evo and while her silicone is quite soft, there is a very thin layer of it over the hard foam core. So overall she feels quite firm. Even the breasts seem to be some kind of stiff memory foam-like material. Since the DS-163 is so light for her size, I'm assuming she has a similar feel. Can you comment on this?
I would imagine your Evo would feel similar. The difference between the 2014 and 2015 softness is quite significant. The 2014 was able to stand with bare feet and did not require bolts to protect the soles of her feet, but that made the rest of the body hard too. The 2015 was much softer and I understand they improved it again in 2016. The silicon keeps getting better but they still need a foam core or they will become like TPE if they were just silicon on a skeleton and then she won't be light anymore.

DM

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

beautiful face and incredible detail on her!

crizzman

Post by crizzman »

Doll Master wrote:This is truly a next gen doll. Wow.....
4.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
168.5 cm, 33kg

Truly stunning, we need to see more of Queena...!!!!!!

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I was considering both the Summit Series (but with Alexa head) and a Gynoid but opted for the latter.

About the comment on the vag, the Summit Series is only available with a built in option. About the cost relative to Gynoid, it depends upon what you compare. Height is a big determining factor because of the additional silicone. I went with a Model 11 which was actually cheaper than the Summit. About the standing, I was told the Summit can stand on her own on a separate thread but I don't think DS recommends it because she doesn't have bolts.

I really like the Summit Series and am debating on Alexa as my next purchase.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Doll Master, can I ask if you keep her hanging or if she's standing up? If you keep her standing, can you comment on the condition of the feet?

I ordered a Summit yesterday but I was hoping to keep her standing. If feet bolts aren't an option, I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

Your feedback here is appreciated.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:46 pm Doll Master, can I ask if you keep her hanging or if she's standing up?
These pics are from the Chinese sex doll forum. I don't have this doll. Judging from videos of her, she is a little firmer than other dolls. Also, I don't think you can get her with loose joints. I'm not really super into the face, which is sad because I think DS makes some of the best faces.

All in all, I'm a not really into this one, but the body is great. Very sexy.

clanchiefflash
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by clanchiefflash »

I wonder when they could implement more Ai like fluid secretion upon thrusting and heat generation, etc. It would make them a lot more adorable versus genuine ladies. Can't wait @@

Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 996259671 »

Wow that's so realistic. Love it

INFORMATIONS