AF Doll

My AF 165M

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My AF 165M

Post by Allocthogen »

So I've had my 165M for a little over two weeks. She's my first doll: AF123 head, hollow breasts, hinged neck, shrugging shoulders, tight joints. Got her straight from the factory after a lot of research and they came through in every way. I wanted a massively curvy girl with still pretty realistic proportions and waist, a gal I could find lots of clothes for and punch all my thiccness buttons. She's basically the 162-O with a bit more height, breasts that ride higher and thicker waist and thighs.

First thing I noticed was she's supremely heavy. Even her box took a few minutes to leverage into the back of my truck. Factory specs say 121 pounds and I believe it.

Second was they took the tight joint order to heart. Everything was hard as hell and creaky the first week until everything got broken in. Now it's just tight and smooth, easy enough to move but tight enough to stand up and hold. And believe me, holding up all that weight is no easy feat.

The TPE didn't smell except the orifices after unpacking and that's probably just because the degassing stuff doesn't have anywhere to go. The TPE seems to be getting a little softer with use. It wasn't stiff but the breasts felt like implants. The softening is great, especially on the breasts, lips and butt. The breasts were too stiff to do proper paizuri at first. I do have to be more careful with the elbows and fingers and earlobes though.

Hole placement is basically the same as the 161G and there are factory photos on the net for it. You can prone bone her in the butt and doggy is fine with anal but you need to arch her back something fierce if you want vaginal. Cowgirl is fine with vaginal but reverse cowgirl is usually better with anal because of how her butt sits in the lap. This gal will stay clothed in pics for the most part unless someone has a specific request they need to know before getting one.

I have to say, her thighs and how they transition naturally to the butt and waist is probably one of the best parts of this model. I think most dolls forgo it as a weight saving measure, but it's worth it to me despite the extra pounds here.

I had to reglue one nail and both eyelashes in the first week but it wasn't much trouble. Now I just gotta get good at makeup and get a set of Easy Move Eyes to make things just how I want.

Here she was first day.

With most of her Tifa costume last week (a few things are still in infinite delay from China)

Her red braid and new bikini yesterday

LionRage

Re: My AF 165M

Post by LionRage »

AMAZING !!
:D

Congratulations man. She is beautiful. I like the face a lot. Does she have a name? also, with clothes, did you struggle finding the correct size for her?
What size clothing she's got?

Cheers
-LR
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

I can't believe I forgot her name. I call her Glenda Gale.

The biggest problem I had with clothes is that you can try to make Chinese Large fit, but it's so tight it tries to stain unless it's adjustable like a bikini. Chinese 1 size fits all is a similar problem. Chinese XL-XXL seems to be the best bet depending on if they have that magical 102-105cm bust and hips in the attire chart. American one size fits all seems to work okay. Her manufacturer measurements are pretty close (thought I think her height is a bit taller than stated) so as long as I can see a chart with the clothing, it's not bad. Her realistic waist helps a ton with everything fitting right.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Allocthogen she looks amazing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Mmmm Filthy! :glou:
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Super, super sexy. Glad you took the plunge despite the weight. As a 162O owner, I'm jealous!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

She looks nice in those outfits. Do you have a clearer picture of her face?

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

Thanks guys. setevoltas' Zirea is what got me looking at AF in the first place. She's a real bombshell herself.

The face is the AF 123. What I like about it is she has nice eyes and a little curl of a smile in the corners. My gal needs a new application of lipstick so here's an AF photo of the same one.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Congrats on your new addition into your life....
Anyway we can see if she is that height head to heel plus her weight to compare to website data please?
Thanks in advance,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

She looks to be about 160cm heel to top of her head, which is right around reported height if they measure from the toes with the feet kicked down instead. Just felt taller I guess. She's a big gal to haul around. I don't have a bathroom scale to weight her on.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Allocthogen wrote:Thanks guys. setevoltas' Zirea is what got me looking at AF in the first place. She's a real bombshell herself.

The face is the AF 123. What I like about it is she has nice eyes and a little curl of a smile in the corners. My gal needs a new application of lipstick so here's an AF photo of the same one.

Well damn man, I'm honored.

Any thought on a name yet?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Do you have a straight forward pic of her with hair behind her and possibly topless or nude? I’m considering getting this doll but I have some concerns about neck length and proportions, especially with clothes. The mfr pics make her look comparable to 6ye’s 165-N. That’s a good looking doll too but because of her massive chest the head looks small, especially with short or straight hair.

I’m looking for a doll that actually looks like a real woman and not a Barbie doll but I also want to be able to dress her in different clothes.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Gorgeous doll! Great outfits, too!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

She is beautiful, love the bikini and everything else.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She has got a great body and a great face! Congratulations!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll