AF Doll

My AF 165M

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
mellofello
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My AF 165M

Post by mellofello »

Wow she's beautiful. Lets see more! Thanks!

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

Jets Fan wrote:Do you have a straight forward pic of her with hair behind her and possibly topless or nude? I’m considering getting this doll but I have some concerns about neck length and proportions, especially with clothes. The mfr pics make her look comparable to 6ye’s 165-N. That’s a good looking doll too but because of her massive chest the head looks small, especially with short or straight hair.

I’m looking for a doll that actually looks like a real woman and not a Barbie doll but I also want to be able to dress her in different clothes.
Sure. I think she looks good with short hair. The big thing that helps the chest not overwhelm everything is they made the shoulders wider than many dolls and the breasts ride decently high on the chest. Here's one of her in her bed wig wearing a onepiece.

Anyway, I'm stuck working remote at home and even though the light was terrible, I took a few more pics of Glenda. It's a shame they're so grainy. I really think she looked good.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Thanks, this helps. I dislike wide shoulders on dolls since women usually have them narrow but it looks like it works for this doll. The leg sculpts are the best I’ve seen. Is it hard to find clothes that fit her?

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

Not hard, but the XL and XXL chinese sizes can be tougher to find in stock than M or L for smaller dolls. That means less cheap options for clothes sometimes. Stretchy L clothes generally fit the top tightly but you'll never get lowers around those thighs and hips.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Allocthogen wrote:Here's one of her in her bed wig wearing a onepiece.
Great look in the swimsuit, must have been delightfully tight on top.

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

Haha, yeah. You have to let out all the slack in the adjustments to get those melons situated. Thanks.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

God, she looks so good bent over man. Not that her face isn't pretty too but... you know what I mean. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

I'm so jealous that you're locked in the house with your own Tifa while I still have to go to work :puppydogeyes: Those are definitely some rockin' tits

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

It is great to see her all day even if the work at home hours are worse than just going to regular work.

I got a few more pics together for fun.

setevoltas wrote:God, she looks so good bent over man. Not that her face isn't pretty too but... you know what I mean. :mrgreen:
You know it.

And all tuckered out.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Oh man, that last one...
Sete's Gatas

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

What she does to that dress, wow!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Amazing curves elegantly dressed and photographed.

Allocthogen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allocthogen »

Thanks, everyone. It's really a lot of fun. :D

A new white dress came in for Glenda and, boy, is it a favorite already. Now I just need her new makeup and eyes to come in and I'm going to have to dust off my painting skills and see how well they translate.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

VERY NICE.Price? and Vendor?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Wow, wow, wow. She's a total stunner.

What kind of makeup did you order? My quick and dirty advice for you with powder eyeshadow is that everywhere but her lips, think less is more and build in layers. You will be surprised how light a touch is needed if you want to do anything approaching a smoky eye look.
Sete's Gatas

INFORMATIONS