sanhuiofficial.com

Weird thing in shipping

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Weird thing in shipping

Post by giantcapybara »

Does anyone have sny experience of the doll shipping process? I have the tracking number now and it seems that the doll is stuck in China for five days in a row even after customs release. I'm not sure what is actually going on... Although Fedex says that the doll is supposed to be delivered today but I don't think it is going to happen.
I need to wait at home for this and it can get annoying when things are not very accurate....

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Weird thing in shipping

Post by chengsta »

Imo it is never accurate. Only once it is within your country, it will be updated.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Hi there,
Let me share the tracking for my doll currently in transit from Shenzhen to the Washington, DC area:
fedexwhat.png
fedexwhat.png (138.79 KiB) Viewed 2123 times
You can see that she disappeared for three days and then showed up without warning in Los Angeles. This is very different from the way it was with my previous doll, which was tracked all the way through Japan (where she was stuck for five days being scanned over and over in the same location). I don't know whether this is normal variance or whether Coronavirus-related issues are causing extra weirdness.

In any case, please try not to worry. She'll get there when she gets there. My new doll missed her delivery date once already and is about to do so again today. You'll be able to make a pretty good decision about waiting for delivery at home when you see that the package is "At local FedEx facility" or "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" early on the morning of the scheduled delivery. You might even be able to watch for "At destination sort facility" the night before. Another alternative is to have them hold the package at a FedEx Office or similar location for pickup so you don't have to be home to sign for it.

Best of luck in your doll's journey home...

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Shoot, the tracking number I got indicated my doll never left China. Only update I got was when the DHL driver called to say he was on his way! :lol:

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Hi there,
Let me share the tracking for my doll currently in transit from Shenzhen to the Washington, DC area:
fedexwhat.png
You can see that she disappeared for three days and then showed up without warning in Los Angeles. This is very different from the way it was with my previous doll, which was tracked all the way through Japan (where she was stuck for five days being scanned over and over in the same location). I don't know whether this is normal variance or whether Coronavirus-related issues are causing extra weirdness.

In any case, please try not to worry. She'll get there when she gets there. My new doll missed her delivery date once already and is about to do so again today. You'll be able to make a pretty good decision about waiting for delivery at home when you see that the package is "At local FedEx facility" or "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" early on the morning of the scheduled delivery. You might even be able to watch for "At destination sort facility" the night before. Another alternative is to have them hold the package at a FedEx Office or similar location for pickup so you don't have to be home to sign for it.

Best of luck in your doll's journey home...
I see. Mine got stuck in Guangzhou for 5 days already, even after customs clearance. Two days ago the tracking stopped and I thought it was coming to the US but I got another tracking update at Guangzhou again today. That meaningless "in transit" is really annoying....
So I can see the estimation date of delivery is a total lie...
Thanks for sharing. I guess I need to focus on my real life a bit more.

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

giantcapybara wrote:That meaningless "in transit" is really annoying....
Boy, it sure is :D It's almost worse than nothing. It simply means your package (or the container it is supposed to be in) was scanned, even if it was standing still at the moment. But it can also mean the beginning (or end) of a leg of travel. Nobody knows! :shakefist:
giantcapybara wrote:So I can see the estimation date of delivery is a total lie...
It's especially cruel that they call it Scheduled Delivery date. When things like customs can take an arbitrary amount of time, "scheduling" is a joke.
giantcapybara wrote:Thanks for sharing. I guess I need to focus on my real life a bit more.
No problem. I hope it at least helps to not be alone. There is a great Brutal Wait Thread if you want to rant and rave about it with the rest of us. And...real life? What's that? :D When a doll is in transit, it honestly is hard to focus on anything else...but if we could all get away from the refresh button on fedex.com somehow we'd probably improve our collective mental health.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I have a Sanhui doll on the way as well, but with UPS. Mike said it will take about 10 days or so for the tracking to update as it reaches a UPS facility outside of China. I'm 4 days in right now and have not seen any updates yet.

Tracking packages across the globe have always been weird, and you can get different updates if tracking on different sites sometimes. But it's on a different level now with the whole Corona situation as packages are being shipped differently with various precautions along the way.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

I mean that I should focus more on my PC games instead of focusing on a million ways to dress her up.
Don't know if any of you have thought about getting her a pair of high heels :)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

giantcapybara wrote:I mean that I should focus more on my PC games instead of focusing on a million ways to dress her up.
High heels are a must! In the past I sometimes went nuts at Yandy.com in their shoes section: inexpensive but good quality. Mary Janes plus some good thigh-high stockings on a doll, nothing better... :drinking:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

rubyfan wrote:
giantcapybara wrote:I mean that I should focus more on my PC games instead of focusing on a million ways to dress her up.
High heels are a must! In the past I sometimes went nuts at Yandy.com in their shoes section: inexpensive but good quality. Mary Janes plus some good thigh-high stockings on a doll, nothing better... :drinking:
I think the stocking+lingerie section in yandy.com is decently priced (I have already bought some). But their shoes are a bit more expensive compared to options on Amazon. Essentially, the shoes' quality don't need to be very good since no real human will ever be wearing them... I do think they will enhance the looks of the doll A LOT!

INFORMATIONS