realsexdoll.com

Hello from germany *wink*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello from germany *wink*

Post by g0rd0n »

Hi fellows.

my story starts like a lot of other storys, I've read here:
When RealDoll started to sell their nice dolls in USA, my interest for these beautys started to grow. Over the time, they got cheaper and more available everywhere.

Last year I finally got my own room (I got family and children, so at home that would not work) at my weekend property, where no one else comes in.
So I ordered my first (first sight love) doll from Piper Doll (Eirian). And she is still giving me a lot of love and fun - just like I imagened it :)

A few weeks ago, a new doll has joined my harem ;) A 145cm Sanhui doll - its just awesome.

I like small dolls more, they are just more mobile and you can switch positions easier and more comfortable. My Piper weights 30kg (about 66lbs) and that is my limit to be comfortable I think.

P.S: My written english is not the best, so sorry :) :)

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello from germany *wink*

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Welcome from America! I share your love of Piper dolls (I will soon have two kinds of Akira!) and the Sanhui ones are especially lovely too. It sounds like you've gotten an excellent start with dolls and I hope this forum helps you squeeze every last bit of pleasure from them ;)

When I went to Germany I met a lot of people who apologized for their English, which then turned out to be excellent. Your English is no exception...you have nothing to worry about :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello from the US!
Welcome to TDF.

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. I think she is awesome too!
If you ever have questions on her care or clothes sizes, feel free to ask or pm me once you get your 5 posts in.

Hope to see photos of your ladies. We love photos around here.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Welcome from America! I share your love of Piper dolls (I will soon have two kinds of Akira!) and the Sanhui ones are especially lovely too. It sounds like you've gotten an excellent start with dolls and I hope this forum helps you squeeze every last bit of pleasure from them ;)

When I went to Germany I met a lot of people who apologized for their English, which then turned out to be excellent. Your English is no exception...you have nothing to worry about :D
LOL yeah, maybe everything in germany needs to be exact and when we have the feeling, it is possibly not exact enough .... :D we apologize. But thanks for the flowers!

Two kinds of Akira? Are there more than one type? Piper is not the cheapest choice, but I really like the look and feel. Especially the seamless neck is very realistic. Arrr ... piece of art!

gonestill77 wrote:Hello from the US!
Welcome to TDF.

I have a 2016 Sanhui 145. I think she is awesome too!
If you ever have questions on her care or clothes sizes, feel free to ask or pm me once you get your 5 posts in.

Hope to see photos of your ladies. We love photos around here.

Hey, yeah - some photos are ready to upload and waiting for my userstatus :plaidskirt:
Clothing sizes would really be great! I also have some other little problems, but I will go into detail later...
She is just stunning ...

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello g0rd0n and welcome to the forum... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Dollarhyde wrote:Hello g0rd0n and welcome to the forum... :glou:
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome :)
After nearly a whole year quiet reading

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

g0rd0n wrote:LOL yeah, maybe everything in germany needs to be exact and when we have the feeling, it is possibly not exact enough .... :D we apologize.
Trying to be exact in English must be a maddening exercise. In America I think we just embrace the language's characteristic imprecision... :)
g0rd0n wrote:Two kinds of Akira? Are there more than one type? Piper is not the cheapest choice, but I really like the look and feel. Especially the seamless neck is very realistic. Arrr ... piece of art!
Well there are actually at least three kinds of Akira... the Akira B-cup, Akira C-cup, and Akira Torso. I've had my Akira Torso for a little over two months...I bought her that way because I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle the weight of a full-body doll. Turns out that I am so enchanted with her that I don't care...so I threw caution to the wind and ordered a full-body Akira B-cup. She just shipped on Friday. To me they will both be the "same" doll...she'll just inhabit whichever of her forms fits how strong I'm feeling and what I need her for on any given day.

The seamless neck...wow, yes. Unlike you I don't have a point of reference (I have no other dolls) but judging from the amount of time I spend nuzzling in her neck, I've gotten my money's worth :D
g0rd0n wrote:After nearly a whole year quiet reading
Now that is quite a dedication to lurking!! :D In the early days of the internet we used to talk about how it was good "netiquette" to lurk in a forum for a while before speaking up, but that tradition seems to have been lost. Good on you for singlehandedly bringing it back! ;)

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

notaflyingtoy wrote: Trying to be exact in English must be a maddening exercise. In America I think we just embrace the language's characteristic imprecision... :)
That sounds great for me :D
notaflyingtoy wrote:Well there are actually at least three kinds of Akira... the Akira B-cup, Akira C-cup, and Akira Torso. I've had my Akira Torso for a little over two months...I bought her that way because I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle the weight of a full-body doll. Turns out that I am so enchanted with her that I don't care...so I threw caution to the wind and ordered a full-body Akira B-cup. She just shipped on Friday. To me they will both be the "same" doll...she'll just inhabit whichever of her forms fits how strong I'm feeling and what I need her for on any given day.
Ah great. And B-cup is maybe a better choice to find clothes for her. That is a big problem with my Piper darling - relatively small body and oversized boobs. I should search sth here...
notaflyingtoy wrote: Now that is quite a dedication to lurking!! :D In the early days of the internet we used to talk about how it was good "netiquette" to lurk in a forum for a while before speaking up, but that tradition seems to have been lost. Good on you for singlehandedly bringing it back! ;)
:haha4: yeah I am a pro-lurker.

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

woohoo basic poster newb with a lot more rights now :multi:
Attachments
test
test
test_.jpg (182.62 KiB) Viewed 1320 times

Titus VI
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Titus VI »

Hello another fellow German here.

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

Titus VI wrote:Hello another fellow German here.
ah great, hello.
we can always speak in our "grzl brewtzl bratz fatz" language and no one can understand :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

g0rd0n wrote:woohoo basic poster newb with a lot more rights now :multi:

She's a beauty! 8O
Love her face and hair. :thumbs_up:
Keep the photos coming.....

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

gonestill77 wrote: She's a beauty! 8O
Love her face and hair. :thumbs_up:
Keep the photos coming.....

of course, I will :D it is very relaxing to care for this beauties, make their hair, clothes and shoot some photos ... and of course I like to share these. :glou:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Willkommen an Bord :wink:

I have a "light" weight doll at home too! If she is wise, you may be able to open her own account for her, as I did for Iris / Mitsu. But be careful, because the dolls are often talkative! :lol:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

g0rd0n
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by g0rd0n »

JustinBridou wrote:Willkommen an Bord :wink:

I have a "light" weight doll at home too! If she is wise, you may be able to open her own account for her, as I did for Iris / Mitsu. But be careful, because the dolls are often talkative! :lol:
Danke sehr :)

:haha4: aren't woman always talkative?

INFORMATIONS