AF Doll

Sherry Lawrence 2.0 (AF158cm#93)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Sherry Lawrence 2.0 (AF158cm#93)

Post by Studio »

LionRage wrote:Her joints are tight as hell. I did struggle at first moving around and it was a workout.
As time goes on you might think of this as a positive. As the joints loosen they become tougher to pose and dress, and then eventually you might not be able to.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
Thank you SO MUCH
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

slowburn

Post by slowburn »

congratulations once again, LionRage, for bringing Sherry Lawrence 2.0 home. a little late to the party, but still happy to see you and your girl settling into things.

Sherry 2.0 reminds me of Blake Lively, a bit more well-endowed with a bit of an Asian flavor to her look as well. she looks sultry and sassy!

keep staying safe, especially with what you do for work.

thecrassman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thecrassman »

HI LionRage; I just recently purchased the same AF 158 doll with the K Cup directly from AFDolls. Jeff from Booty Call Dolls Helped me all the way. I am very comfortable purchasing online even overseas but I just wanted some help and guidance with these beauties. And Jeff came through 1000%. While browsing all the sites and TDF, i was always coming back to AF158 and he was in my price range too. But I just wasn't sure until i saw your pictures of Sherry Lawrence. My decision was nailed shut after seeing the pics of your honey.
What sizes are the Lingerie you are getting? like S, or XS? Also have you tried High heels yet for her? If so what size? While I am going thru the painful waiting I am looking thru Amazon and Ebay for Sexy stuff. Oh yes more Question, I Know things usually look bigger in pictures, Do her boobs look just as big in real life or slightly smaller? Just curious because I ordered the K Cup so I just want to know what to expect. Thank you

Kevin2019
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kevin2019 »

Looking forward to the 158k review. What head number did you order? Are there any factory photos? it seems below there was a topic of 158k, I guess it’s time to refresh it)

thecrassman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thecrassman »

HI @Kevin2019
Yes I am desperately waiting on her. I ordered her thru Jeff at BCD.
I ordered the one with #90head Jeff posted the factory photos

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

Well, I have just stumbled on this thread and.... 8O 8O 8O

She is just gorgeous!!!

Well done to you dude.....I can’t imagine you have a lot of energy left with her. Damn she’s hot!!!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Wow, she is really beautiful and I love that wig on her!!!!!!

charkoux
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by charkoux »

I bought a 160 B doll with a # 114 face that I found better in photos than in real life, and thanks to your photos, I finally found a head that I like better than what I bought. So I bought it, and I don't regret it. Long live the head # 93 :)

INFORMATIONS