THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi!

Pussy spread is one problem, but your main problem is that her pussy is at totally wrong place. Looking at the pictures it should be way way up. You could also add flesh folds around her pussy to make it meatier, this way the folds take some of the stretching and her pussy would retain more natural looks when her legs are spread.

Maybe I should sculpt my IL170 to perfection to show you that it can be done!

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Ps.
My apologies for Jeff for hijacking this thread. I will not do such a thing ever again!

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Hi siliconeman

Now I finally get what you mainly complain as I considered you mainly complaint about the opening.
As mentioned, the placement of it is a bit upper than real woman due to the mold. We don't have adjustment in short before we find a better way to solve it.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

pas

Post by pas »

Thanks for this topic. Very amusing. I would not buy IL Doll. Face and Body look bad.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
We have sold alot more of the 140 dolls and will show anyone who askd about a 170 this thread.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Post by sexdoll4649sexdoll »

Siliconeman wrote:I just can not get enough of my beautiful IL-Doll 170. Here she spreads her wings like an eagle!
Crappy_ILDoll170_06.jpg
The god of jokes dwells in the great eagle.

A competition between a horse face and a great eagle.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Since Mr/Ms sexdoll4649sexdoll has re-activated this thread I would like to ask IL-Doll have you done anything to fix the problems of the IL170 doll? Please answer to your customers.

For reminder, my beautiful IL170 spreading her "wings":
Crappy_ILDoll170_07.jpg
Crappy_ILDoll170_07.jpg (142.43 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
Cheers!

Sili

sexdoll4649sexdoll

Post by sexdoll4649sexdoll »

hadouhou
Attachments
original.gif
original.gif (2.33 MiB) Viewed 2019 times

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

I just might put up a junk wm 155cm doll, if you think you doll is bad along side a mechadoll that is 11 years old, tpe just plain junk, by the way tpe is just 3 years old and both tpe doll I have will go on burn pile, one tpe is 5years old, been junk for 4 1/2 years been melting down for scrap, wm 155cm might be giving away for melt down, you get what you pay for?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

So this old thread resurfaces by solitaryman.

Let me take this opportunity and ask IL-Doll whether there has been any improvements? IL-Doll? Hello? Are you there?

Cheers!

Sili

Nowhere
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nowhere »

Thank you for this thread!
I love this thread so much!
I love this thread so much!
thread.jpg (46.89 KiB) Viewed 1308 times
Bubble Butt masturbator
Y-not torso
100cm Mini
Racyme 173cm
R̶L̶S̶D̶1̶7̶4̶B̶
S̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶6̶Y̶E̶!̶
Florida WM 160A!!

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Siliconeman wrote:Just for fun of it I collected pictures of my other dolls assess so you all can compare to IL170. Veronica, Mona and Anna had their genitals modified slightly. With IL170 it will be very difficult to make modifications since vagina is creeping so much towards her belly. Also IL170 butt crack disappears when being stretched. Please compare also how beautiful feminine buttocks my other dolls have. The IL170 in doggy position has like male buttocks with no feminine pear shape. Misa an Lily are very slim dolls so their buttocks are naturally little bit bony.

Well here fun picture for you all to enjoy. You don't see this every day!
doll_assess.jpg

Its crazy how many manufactures are doing this so bad, 6Ye is truly spot on (is it a Amor 6Ye Premium?), all the curves are perfect, manufactures can learn a lot from this doll.
I wonder if the sculptors of many manufactures ever had a night with a real women... deeply sorry for that if been there, but then there are at least a lot of pictures around of real women they could watch and learn from.

But IL misses the point completely and during reading this topic, I actually believe they dont care there customers... too many excuses but not working on willing to do it better... not even trying.
Actually it doesnt matter what head you put on that doll, you can feel and see the grief of the girls face when its placed, no matter how you gonna spoil her with presents as clothes to cover this up.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

dominico903 wrote:Also must say that despite the fact that 6YE Amor and a few others from 6YE (some of them have terrible LHP, very different sculpts from different artists obviously. Look at the 165 line, only the B cup has good LHP and nice body altogether), WM 161 gets quite damn close.
Agree, it are just a few of the Amor 6Ye dolls are placed correctly.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have not yet decided what to do with my IL170. Maybe she could become boob-vest and some spare TPE material.

Her "horseface" was sold as a male face for a fellow forum member. IL oriental face that came with the doll looks strange in my opinion. Looks like alcoholic oriental milf after bar-fight.

Cheers!

Sili

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Siliconeman wrote: Looks like alcoholic oriental milf after bar-fight.

Cheers!

Sili
:haha4:

INFORMATIONS