THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
frank1701

Re: THIS IL 170 is WAITING to FLY like an eagle

Post by frank1701 »

"Horseface" looks like a dude. Probably not the market you will find here. We like our dolls for their feminine qualities

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Hi

Personally, I hope you would not show your extremely negative comment on anything though it is not your preference. How if someone likes her? There is no offense from me and therefore I hope there is no offense from you to others.

Back to the vagina. Indeed we did find this some months ago and have recently achieved some improvement. This is a sample made from mold of 140.
IMG_3959.MP4
(37.84 MiB) Downloaded 1406 times
Leg closes.
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3961.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
Leg opens a bit.
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3958.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
Leg opens, with a big angle.
IMG_3962.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
Even bigger.
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3964.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
IMG_3967.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2139 times
Please note that vaginas of all products will be made in this way from July on. Anyone who has placed his ordre in June will be asked to wait some time more for us to settle this adjustment on the molds.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

ILDoll wrote:Hi

Personally, I hope you would not show your extremely negative comment on anything though it is not your preference. How if someone likes her? There is no offense from me and therefore I hope there is no offense from you to others.

Back to the vagina. Indeed we did find this some months ago and have recently achieved some improvement. This is a sample made from mold of 140.

Please note that vaginas of all products will be made in this way from July on. Anyone who has placed his ordre in June will be asked to wait some time more for us to settle this adjustment on the molds.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Well, thank you for your answer IL-Doll / Kevin,

Honestly, that looks something that was stitched up in panic. You possibly have recognized the problem early on, but still kept selling the IL170 TPE and other models. You also indicate indirectly that your other models have the same problems and the IL140 is the first one to have improvements. This IL140 at the pictures is better than my IL170 but still not stellar.

You did not address the bulge issue and the looks of the IL170 face. Should I concentrate creating more pictures of the IL170 face so that you could do improvements in that area too?

Since you have not corrected the IL170 TPE I will keep posting pictures of this doll to speed up your process until you can provide photographic evidence that the IL170 TPE has been improved to some acceptable level. I am sure that you agree with me Kevin, that we both want the best for your customers.

Cheers!

Siliconeman
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_11.jpg
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_11.jpg (179.99 KiB) Viewed 2136 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I find that face and body combination to be smoking hott!!!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

MoneyMike wrote:Image
I find that face and body combination to be smoking hott!!!
:D Maybe you could take her off my hands? I´ll throw in one extra paper bag!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Siliconeman wrote: :D Maybe you could take her off my hands? I´ll throw in one extra paper bag!
If I had two nickels to rub together atm I would. The only bag I would need for her is of the prophylactic type :razz:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

PDutus wrote: I wouldn't limit yourself to just WM, but look at all the Jinsan group (WM, OR & YL) and also Aiersha (AF, AS & JY).
I have looked at others, but have settled on which supplier I feel comfortable purchasing through, and several of those brands aren't carried by them. They do carry the IL product, and even though I find the 151 and 170 visually appealing (just not with the western face that others have called rather unappealing, if accurate, names), seeing what these ones look like in varied poses, I'm unlikely to choose them.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

doll-o-grapher wrote:
PDutus wrote: I wouldn't limit yourself to just WM, but look at all the Jinsan group (WM, OR & YL) and also Aiersha (AF, AS & JY).
I have looked at others, but have settled on which supplier I feel comfortable purchasing through, and several of those brands aren't carried by them. They do carry the IL product, and even though I find the 151 and 170 visually appealing (just not with the western face that others have called rather unappealing, if accurate, names), seeing what these ones look like in varied poses, I'm unlikely to choose them.
Ok, I understand :) Hopefully you will find the ideal girl :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Thank you for your comments and for your support for me as I am experiencing hard times with my IL170TPE.

It would be nice to have DollStudio to comment something here since they have originally sold this doll to the unsuspected first owner.

Here is a closer picture of my IL170 TPE "Horseface" head. I hope that IL-Doll will also improve the sculpt of this head. I can not put my finger to it, but I feel that her face looks somewhat strange. Paper bag is needed.
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_12.jpg
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_12.jpg (168.54 KiB) Viewed 2033 times
And just to remind you that this is what started my quest, the picture below. IL170 TPE holes may be impossible to correct properly with modifications. Distance from pussy to the top of her butt cheeks is HUGE! Modification should require complete reconstruction of her labia and butthole.
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_13.jpg
_HorsefaceIL170TPE_display_13.jpg (99.99 KiB) Viewed 2033 times
Dear IL-Doll. I will keep updating my experiences with the IL170 TPE every now and then. I will stop as soon as you are able to provide evidence that this IL170TPE doll has been fixed to some acceptable level. Please post updated IL170 pics to this thread so that we know that the doll has been changed and my IL170"Horseface" pictures are no longer representing this doll.

I do not want to troll TDF with this thread too much to avoid it to be closed. For those TDF admins that hopefully are reading this, I hope that this thread keeps open. I think I have a strong case here to educate potential new buyers about the importance of the LHP.

Thank you for all of you who have supported me at this thread and at personal messages. Please keep the discussion civil to avoid this thread getting shut down.

Best Regards

Siliconeman

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi all!

Some updates!

I have had support via pm´s on my quest for better IL170 TPE doll. This thread has helped doll-buyers to dodge a bullet more than once. When you are getting a doll do not leave all the thinking for your crotch. Your dick thanks you eventually if you use more of your brain and get a doll which actually can be fucked and is also aesthetically pleasing.

I have contacted couple of times the vendor who has sold my IL170 TPE doll - but he refuses to answer me. I think that this is bad reaction to obvious problem. It does not give a good signal on your customer service. I am not the original customer, but I have a strong case of indicating a defective product which is still being sold at their site.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

IMG_3959.MP4
Leg closes.
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
Leg opens a bit.
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG
Even bigger.
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG

Sincerely,
Kevin
If this is the new style for all models, consider me no longer interested. Ugh.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Siliconeman wrote:Thank you for your comments and for your support for me as I am experiencing hard times with my IL170TPE.

It would be nice to have DollStudio to comment something here since they have originally sold this doll to the unsuspected first owner.

Dear IL-Doll. I will keep updating my experiences with the IL170 TPE every now and then. I will stop as soon as you are able to provide evidence that this IL170TPE doll has been fixed to some acceptable level. Please post updated IL170 pics to this thread so that we know that the doll has been changed and my IL170"Horseface" pictures are no longer representing this doll.

I do not want to troll TDF with this thread too much to avoid it to be closed. For those TDF admins that hopefully are reading this, I hope that this thread keeps open. I think I have a strong case here to educate potential new buyers about the importance of the LHP.

Thank you for all of you who have supported me at this thread and at personal messages. Please keep the discussion civil to avoid this thread getting shut down.

Best Regards

Siliconeman
In polite terms, the face can best be described as plain, with an expression of surprise as if someone had just walked in on her...

Don't know what your budget is, but have you considered a silicone doll such as a Sino or a Sanhui? I believe LHP is pretty decent on them (although others may beg to differ); certainly I have no issues with my Sino 161.
My girls:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Colonel Angus wrote:

IMG_3959.MP4
Leg closes.
IMG_3961.JPG
IMG_3965.JPG
Leg opens a bit.
IMG_3958.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG
Even bigger.
IMG_3964.JPG
IMG_3967.JPG

Sincerely,
Kevin
If this is the new style for all models, consider me no longer interested. Ugh.
The first time I saw these pics, I was immediately reminded of photos in a medical article... Singularly unappealing!
My girls:

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Hi C.A.

Hope you are not misunderstanding me. What I indicate is that the hole is quite fixed in certain size, not the shape or style of vagina for all bodies. Maybe I should have explain it with more details.
Generally, the diameter of the hole is 0.5 cm width when the diameter of vagina is made as standard, 1.6 cm. At most, when the legs are opened with 180°, it is 2.0 cm, four times as closed. If vagina is bigger, 2.2 cm or 3.0 cm, just like this classic TPE 170, the hole is about 2.0 cm initially and is about 8 cm with the legs opened entirely. This design intends to be convenient for customers who own a great dick. Thanking to Siliconeman who reminds us, we realize it is not good-looking and have solved it, for both insert and built-in vagina. The beta is shown above. It is now the standard for any of the products unless there is any special request from customer.
I will show it with 156 body later as there are several of them in progress.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

ILDoll wrote:Hi C.A.

Hope you are not misunderstanding me. What I indicate is that the hole is quite fixed in certain size, not the shape or style of vagina for all bodies. Maybe I should have explain it with more details.
Generally, the diameter of the hole is 0.5 cm width when the diameter of vagina is made as standard, 1.6 cm. At most, when the legs are opened with 180°, it is 2.0 cm, four times as closed. If vagina is bigger, 2.2 cm or 3.0 cm, just like this classic TPE 170, the hole is about 2.0 cm initially and is about 8 cm with the legs opened entirely. This design intends to be convenient for customers who own a great dick. Thanking to Siliconeman who reminds us, we realize it is not good-looking and have solved it, for both insert and built-in vagina. The beta is shown above. It is now the standard for any of the products unless there is any special request from customer.
I will show it with 156 body later as there are several of them in progress.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Still, I am waiting for a true innie. And, for a company to remedy the gaping when the legs are spread even just a little. I would provide some photo examples from reality, but that is not allowed on the forums, and there are no true examples in the doll world to show.... maybe mechadoll, but pics of those aren't consistent.

INFORMATIONS