sanhuiofficial.com

Fashion model body 175-180cm A-cup

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Would you consider buying a tall, fashion model body type doll from Sanhui?

Yes, as a first doll, that's what I've been looking for.
12%
Yes, as another doll to my collection.
33%
Maybe, I would have to see the final product.
30%
No, this is not for me.
24%

Total votes: 90

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fashion model body 175-180cm A-cup

Post by Ron NB »

Sanhui is the only doll manufacturer I would buy more dolls from.
I know this is a niche taste when it comes to love dolls, but there are so many doll owners who use their dolls as pieces of art to enrich they daily lives and for photography too.

I want to find out if I'm nearly alone in this niche taste, so I've made a poll. Maybe, most of you reading this would not be interested in something like this, but it would be interesting to see who is .

Here is a description :
Height must be at least 175 cm (5'9") upto and preferably 180 cm (5'11")
The height should be noticeable by the proportions, this is most important on photos, if there is no reference to guess the height I normally look at mid section, the length of the torso on tall women is noticeably longer .

Breast size, not flat chested, but either A-cup or somewhere between Sanhui's A and B cups would fit this skinny tall fashion goddess nicely.

Legs could be longer than it could occurs with real women models .

Fashion models tend to be borderline anorexic, that is the sweet spot for very skinny, light look, but not sickeningly anorexic .

I would love to see this doll body to features more detailed body tones, to mimic how skin lays over bones and muscle .

Sex doll manufacturers often make the torso narrower, I assume to save weight, so this lady would get the same treatment.

I haven't found any photos to display it, but I might try some character creator or go full in on this with zbrush and model it from clay.

Sanhui's artists have extremely good taste and great talent to make something like this .
I'm a 188cm (6'2)tall guy and I'm quiet tired of women and dolls who are waaay shorter than me.
A fashion model type doll would give me my tall woman fix, both as companion or as a photography model.

Let's see how this goes

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fashion model body 175-180cm A-cup

Post by jokerisalive »

would be a hot doll. love to see bodies like this. nice and petite and tall with small tits and long skinny legs. tight little ass also. the perfect fashion model body type.

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

B or C should be better for me... Models are hot (except most of them are A-cup, in my personal opinion). I like the idea getting model faces, which are much realistic. However, the weight could be a serious problem. A 156-158 is already like 30kg and I can imagine a 175 to be at least 35kg even with A-cup and petite body. If you like doing squats (or deadlifts with 80lbs every day) that should be fine.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

A-cups? YES please.

Skinny figure? Sure, but depends a lot on details and overall proportions.

Taller than myself (173cm)? Nope, not for me.

I think it would just be too frustrating to manage a doll of that height, and clothes could be a problem. 160-165cm is my sweetspot for a "tall" doll.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Well...
Not a fan of Sanhui Silicone
They lack caucasian faces and I just really like TPE
High quality TPE that is
Not cheap crap TPE

I've been campaigning for tall slender A cup dolls for about a year now and so far no luck.

People keep pointing the finger at the WM 168cm that has an anorexic body but to me that doll is not attractive being too skinny looking and WM or YL do not make great dolls , they make dolls that fall apart in no time flat with huge vagina and anus holes that not only look unattractive but get torn apart in no time flat as well.

The dolls skin on many manufacturers is not smooth as could or should be... they over do it when finishing the skin.

I have a couple dolls built in the SM doll manufacturer and they have the most awesome TPE blend with silky smooth texture and elasticity durability
And their vagina and anus is perfect.

I have high Hope's SM will build a 170cm bikini model doll with beautiful little A cup or AA cup breasts.

Why 170cm and not taller?
Because I love to have my dolls wearing and standing in high heel shoes
That's the perfect height
Maximum of 172-173cm

And that ass better have a nice butt crack
The ass has got to pop but not too much
The waistline needs to be realistic and not tiny and cartoonish looking
The thighs shouldn't look like twigs
The calves need to be semi muscular
The lower calves nice and slender

I have two perfect dolls with me already
Jelina and Jelena
My Irontech 168/170cm B cup Original Ayumi Anime body dolls
Well... almost perfect
I wish the breasts were a bit smaller
And
Sadly Irontech no longer makes this exact doll or has their dolls made at the SM factory like these were...
Basically what I'm looking for is something much like these Twins with A cups/AA cups instead.
85lbs / 40kg is not an issue
The day I can't handle 40kg is probably gonna be the day I'm dead.
Attachments
20191020_004627.png
20191020_004627.png (5.73 MiB) Viewed 5377 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Part of this is frustration with the products being offered. There are short and busty dolls galore. There are phat assed dolls as far as the eye can see. There are fantasy proportion dolls with every kind of body now.

And yet, there are still very, very few conventionally beautiful dolls. I mean the kind of girl body that modeling scouts look for. [EXAMPLE]
Here's a few things they will check on for any potential talent....

No baby fat.
Tall enough.
Firm and sexy ass.
Great skin.
Fresh face.

Go look at any model. It could be make-up, underwear, cat-walk, magazine cover, or even instagram, or snapchat girls and women.

It's kind of sad.

These doll makers really need to wake-up and look at what they are doing. Victoria Secret, Burberry, perfume ads, beauty queens, strippers...

Can they really be this out of touch with what sells? Stripper body is what will get sales. They seem clueless.

If you want to make money then give men what they want.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Yes, I too am hoping for skinny tall well defined dolls. It's amazing how this segment is virtually non existent. I have WM168A, WM158A, and Thindoll 162A, but they are far from perfect.

I do think the breasts on the Thindoll are very nice. The abs, butt, and arms on the 168A are nice, but the length of the torso should be longer and legs not out of proportion.

I point to the adult star Chanel Shortcake for my ideal girl.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

DexterQuest wrote:Yes, I too am hoping for skinny tall well defined dolls. It's amazing how this segment is virtually non existent. I have WM168A, WM158A, and Thindoll 162A, but they are far from perfect.

I do think the breasts on the Thindoll are very nice. The abs, butt, and arms on the 168A are nice, but the length of the torso should be longer and legs not out of proportion.

I point to the adult star Chanel Shortcake for my ideal girl.
Hey DexterQuest thanks brother for turning me onto this Chanel Shortcake chic
Man she's just perfect, ain't she
I agree a doll with body just like hers is the ideal
However she is 5 foot 4 but that ain't bad
I think 5'4" is about as small as I could go though
Really looking for taller but with similar build
Maybe just a tad bit more ass cheek

Kinda like this
Jelina's Buttocks
Attachments
20200107_065739.png
20200107_065739.png (515.32 KiB) Viewed 5337 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Here is another example of what I want. (similar to the requested body type)
Ex.png
Ex.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 5339 times
It's crazy right? A tall and sexy girl with regular breasts.

It's like manufacturers don't even know what they should be trying to do.

(Just a note here: There are Sanhui dolls that I do like a lot.)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Exactly Doll Master :thumbs_up:
Tits a bit smaller maybe though but them ones have perfect shape and seperation at cleavage
Actually them tits are perfect too looking closer at them

Irontech had it right with their original Ayumi Anime body but then things went south as they changed direction
And if these tits could just be one bra size smaller... damn :mrgreen: perfection hard to come by in real and unreal women Haha

I consider myself really lucky to have not just one but two of them
❤Jelina & Jelena ❤
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

I concur in all regards except for the height. I really want a doll with those proportions but in the 160-165 height range. In my opinion, the Realdoll Body C is already an option for the fashion model body type. However, that doll is very heavy and expensive.

I am more interested in the DS 163 body type which is very close to the proportions I want, though I would prefer her as an A-cup. However, the DS isn't very functional for sexual use. What makes Sanhui such a great doll manufacturer is that they are high quality, look fantastic, have great sexual functionality, and are a good price for all of that. Sanhui's main downside for me is they only have two small breasted dolls: the 145 which I already own (and love) and the 160 which doesn't have the proportions I think most people interested in an A-cup doll would want.

I just ordered a new doll about two weeks ago. I was trying to decide between the Sanhui 160 small breast and the Sinodoll 158 B-cup. I ended up ordering the Sinodoll because I felt she had a more natural look even though she is not an A-cup and doesn't really have the thin hips and long torso I wanted. I'm hoping Sanhui will someday make the doll I'm looking for.

Personally, I think if Sanhui made an A-cup version of the Nonoka AIO (though I prefer the Maria face) or and A-cup version of the 168, while not the ideal of the fashion model type, they would be hot sellers that could meet a lot of the unmet A-cup demand.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

I'm glad this thread got some traction and replies. I may have gone a bit overboard with the height and the weight that comes with it, probably 170cm to 173cm would be enough.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Thanks for all those who voted, I would even be the happiest guy to have a tall skinny SH that is 168cm with B-cups, though I would really find the 175cm more elegant (I don't care if its a few kilograms heavier)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

So I received my Nonoka AIO yesterday and I must say she's actually more slim than I thought she would be, considering she's described as slightly more "plump" than Maria AIO with a few more centimeters added to various parts of the body. Although she's 160cm I'm having mixed results with clothes of S and XS fitting her tight enough. Her legs are long but thankfully her torso isn't too short. Fit form with toned but not overly defined muscles, like a yoga-chick.

An A-cup would be absolutely glorious on her, but her current breast size is smaller than it looks in many photos. She got a bit of underboob but if you try to squeeze them together for a cleavage they barely touch eachother. They have a fairly realistic full shape rather than looking fake. They are also VERY squishy with the implants, so you can flatten them a bit with a bra. I've actually become so obsessed with how incredible they feel compared to hollow TPE that I can't stop thinking about how bigger breasts would be like :D

Anyone with 145A who can confirm if the breasts have implants or not? Many brands make small breasts solid only.

I'll stick with my previous statement about height. For photography it doesn't really matter, as you can easily achieve the illusion of a different height. For play, I'm 173cm tall and my 160cm dolls butt/crotch is at a slightly higher position than mine, which means taller dolls with even longer legs can make standing sex-positions very awkward/challenging unless you're a very tall person yourself. More weight and long limbs also make managing/changing positions more challenging.

Even if I'd want a doll taller than myself it probably just wouldn't be worth it unless I mainly want her for decoration. That's a lot of money for a mannequin though, lol.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Nord wrote:So I received my Nonoka AIO yesterday and I must say she's actually more slim than I thought she would be, considering she's described as slightly more "plump" than Maria AIO with a few more centimeters added to various parts of the body. Although she's 160cm I'm having mixed results with clothes of S and XS fitting her tight enough. Her legs are long but thankfully her torso isn't too short. Fit form with toned but not overly defined muscles, like a yoga-chick.

An A-cup would be absolutely glorious on her, but her current breast size is smaller than it looks in many photos. She got a bit of underboob but if you try to squeeze them together for a cleavage they barely touch eachother. They have a fairly realistic full shape rather than looking fake. They are also VERY squishy with the implants, so you can flatten them a bit with a bra. I've actually become so obsessed with how incredible they feel compared to hollow TPE that I can't stop thinking about how bigger breasts would be like :D

Anyone with 145A who can confirm if the breasts have implants or not? Many brands make small breasts solid only.

I'll stick with my previous statement about height. For photography it doesn't really matter, as you can easily achieve the illusion of a different height. For play, I'm 173cm tall and my 160cm dolls butt/crotch is at a slightly higher position than mine, which means taller dolls with even longer legs can make standing sex-positions very awkward/challenging unless you're a very tall person yourself. More weight and long limbs also make managing/changing positions more challenging.

Even if I'd want a doll taller than myself it probably just wouldn't be worth it unless I mainly want her for decoration. That's a lot of money for a mannequin though, lol.
I think weight mostly matters if you need to carry her lifted up.
Mine has silicone B cups, it might be way better than solid ones, but it's still very very far away from the jellyness of a real woman's breast.
I am a quiet tall guy, 188cm (6f2) plus my shoes or boots on is +2 to 5 cm and my doll is 160cm, even kissing her while she is standing is not easy, can't do standing positions at all.
It's good that you mention the AIO body, the 160B has a quiet unusual anatomy, I don't have a problem with it, maybe the head is a bit too large for the body, just a bit, not a lot. I knew a few girls with skinny body and slightly improportionately large head, which gave them a more doll like look.

INFORMATIONS