Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by DASTReviews »

Out of the six years I've owned dolls, I've never had a vaginal tear on the inside before. Until now. What do I need exactly?
No longer on Youtube, check out my Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/user/DastReviews

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

What's the tear look like, exactly?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

DASTReviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DASTReviews »

RevJack wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:43 pm What's the tear look like, exactly?
It's a hole all the way down the vagina, it's hard to get a picture of it without any light, but when i put my finger in the hole I can feel the metal skeleton frame. The inside of her uses that cheap tpe ball to clog the end but it is easily removable and that's where the hole is.
No longer on Youtube, check out my Rumble channel: https://rumble.com/user/DastReviews

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So you actually have an unsealed vagina, not a tear. BIG difference.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So you actually have an unsealed vagina, not a tear. BIG difference. The classic way to seal this involves a Pyrex tube (aliexpress) 3M 94 tape Primer (Amazon) and a dowel. I add a tiny paintbrush.
Clean the end of the vaginal canal with alcohol. Insert the tube to within an inch of the end of the vagina, paint a light coat of Primer on the inch, paint the entire plug with Primer and shove it down and out of the tu E with the dowel.
This will result in a Primer coated plug making contact with the. Primer coated walls of the last inch of the vagina, sealing it off in 24 hours when the Primer evaporates.
That is the goal. Mechanics vary, some use a speculum instead of a Pyrex tube - ba careful over stretching the TPE (might zipper and it has to securely touch the entire circumfrence to adhere and seal.
Some just grab the wet tpe ball and fist the doll, again, watch for zippering and done get 3M 94 on anything you don't want stuck together. Some use TPE paste instead of straight 3M 94.
You see the goal, make your own playbook, or use the old standard, as long as you achieve that goal you're golden.
Oh, don't forget to check her ass too. Probably has the same issue, as well as her mouth.

Reverend Jack

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

hello there. interesting reading.
i know you can't really answer the following (the first Q anyways but i haft to "vent"):

-Why do the manufactures not seal properly and some not at all.
Some state there was no plug at all....
Making the doll with so much effort and then skipping this part when the majority :multi: the hell out of their doll(s)
makes no sense. Some may say it's to sell more when broken. but the chance you will be looking at another product
is very possible.

if the plug is in place how would you go about testing the seal and "endurance" of it. give it a little push and yank while using endoscope. :?

...well it has me worries and sad :( ..sorry for being melodramatic but for one its annoying to
fear the plug goes by by and is a weak spot. not interesting in digging in deep to inspect to often. you could
maybe stretch to much and tear. and if a repear is nessesury from the get go....well that wasn't on my wish list
to do repairs on a brand new doll risking to fuc. up the most delicate areas....

thoughts and ways to handle this.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Tallbusty-several wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:12 am hello there. interesting reading.
i know you can't really answer the following (the first Q anyways but i haft to "vent"):

Making the doll with so much effort and then skipping this part when the majority :multi: the hell out of their doll(s)
makes no sense. Some may say it's to sell more when broken. but the chance you will be looking at another product
is very possible.

if the plug is in place how would you go about testing the seal and "endurance" of it. give it a little push and yank while using endoscope. :?

...well it has me worries and sad :( ..sorry for being melodramatic but for one its annoying to
fear the plug goes by by and is a weak spot. not interesting in digging in deep to inspect to often. you could
maybe stretch to much and tear. and if a repear is nessesury from the get go....well that wasn't on my wish list
to do repairs on a brand new doll risking to fuc. up the most delicate areas....

The holes are there because that is how the skeleton is suspended inside the mold. Why they are not properly sealed is beyond my reasoning. The manufacturors lie about it, and that's not suprising.
Everyone gets into a rythm when they bring a new doll home, unboxing, bathing, oiling, whatever. My rythem involves sealing their holes before they even get clothes. Like taking your puppy to the vet for shots.

As for "testing" I no longer bother. If there is a plug in place, or the two "string" holes, I just fill the end of the vag with 1/4 inch of TPE paste (around the edges of the plug or directly into the string holes) and let it dry. Put her in a headstand, and you can do the ass and vag at the same time, and can even do her head since it's off the body. Only after that do I clean and (optionally) oil. Then dress her and she is home. There no risk of fucking her up unless you go off script and do something stupid because you think you know better (not naming you out there, but you know who you are), like pouring TPE glue onto the plug, or using xylene instead of 3M tape primer, or not using TPE Paste, or any other shortcut. Don't be stupid and the risk is damn near zero.

Reverend Jack

Tallbusty-several

thanks yes better safe than sorry.
I know it is a part of produktion...the hole, but i agree also that it is beyond reasoning why not make the effort at factory.

i know about tpe glue (the one that is shipped with doll)
and 3m primer i understand do the same but can be bought as an asset like from
manufactore stores.

but what is TPE paste and where to get...

Thanks

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

viewtopic.php?t=131728

There is a lot of information in the linked thread.

TPE paste can be made by dissolving some scrap TPE in the 3M Primer. You can make it thick or thin by adjusting how much TPE is dissolved in it.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There have been posts of TPE being dissolved in Xylene, has the same resulting paste
The thicker the paste the less reactive the solvent is for both Xylene and the 3M products :)

Wheezer also noted that letting the paste settle overnight left a thin solution that could be used to make skin
No one has tried it yet but with a bit of care it seems possible to fix a hymen in the love hole :whistle:

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Just to be sure, tpe paste is just as safe and effective to use as 3m 94 primer is on tpe dolls correct?
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Testacleez wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:41 pm Just to be sure, tpe paste is just as safe and effective to use as 3m 94 primer is on tpe dolls correct?
Depends, if you made the paste in question, and have tested it on your doll, then yes.
I throw out paste from vendors, who knows what they use in that shit.

Tallbusty-several

RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:13 pm
Tallbusty-several wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:12 am hello there. interesting reading.

is very possible.

Ebakala wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:25 pm viewtopic.php?t=131728

There is a lot of information in the linked thread.

TPE paste can be made by dissolving some scrap TPE in the 3M Primer. You can make it thick or thin by adjusting how much TPE is dissolved in it.

Thanks for advice and the link will read more but it's a handfull.
The holes are there because that is how the skeleton is suspended inside the mold. Why they are not properly sealed is beyond my reasoning. The manufacturors lie about it, and that's not suprising.
Everyone gets into a rythm when they bring a new doll home, unboxing, bathing, oiling, whatever. My rythem involves sealing their holes before they even get clothes. Like taking your puppy to the vet for shots.

As for "testing" I no longer bother. If there is a plug in place, or the two "string" holes, I just fill the end of the vag with 1/4 inch of TPE paste (around the edges of the plug or directly into the string holes) and let it dry. Put her in a headstand, and you can do the ass and vag at the same time, and can even do her head since it's off the body. Only after that do I clean and (optionally) oil. Then dress her and she is home. There no risk of fucking her up unless you go off script and do something stupid because you think you know better (not naming you out there, but you know who you are), like pouring TPE glue onto the plug, or using xylene instead of 3M tape primer, or not using TPE Paste, or any other shortcut. Don't be stupid and the risk is damn near zero.

Reverend Jack

Thanks Rev. Jack.I'll be ordering som 3M primer 1/4 liter will do right and will last a good while...

i'm still a bit in doubt. Is the manufacture-glue and 3m primer i raw form (NOT paste) the same or behave and work the same that is...

This is my understanding, feel free to correct::

if you have a small tear, you can apply glue or primer. it will melt together...some simple don't use it but instead heat up the cut and melt together.
all methods is when there is no shortage of materiel so to speak.

If you have a cut/hole whatever with a bit of a gab, you need to use extra TPE chunk. You can either use glue or primer on surfaces og weld the TPE piece in.

Also you can mix TPE and primer and us the puddy of TPE paste as filling material...

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

3M Primer Vs TPE Glue Vs Xylene.
3M Primer is a known chemical mix of solvents that we tinkerers/modders have been using on dolls since it came out. We know how it reacts with our TPE and it is a set formula. Every jar of 3M Primer is the same. Xylene is a highly aggressive TPE solvent, dangerous in its pure form but a known quantity. We know how to tame it, and control its aggression.
I use Xylene when I make TPE paste, dissolving TPE in Xylene to a thick paste consistency, this tames its aggressive bite. 3M can be carefully used straight on little cuts and splits to weld the edges together (they do need to fit nicely together though). Paste can be made with 3M Primer as well, it has less bite than Xylene paste, but 3M paste can be thinner without becoming aggressive.
TPE Glue: THERE IS NO FUCKING THING AS TPE GLUE. There are TPE solvents, and we know what they are. No one knows what people put into those unlabeled and unregulated little bottles with NO PUBLISHED CONTENTS. Could be straight Xylene, a mix of alcohol and acetone and Xylene, could be any paint thinner they had in a 5 gallon drum in the back office. No one knows, and no two bottles are going to be the same. I throw that shit out. Since there is no consistency to its ingredients, it's not even worth my time experimenting with it.

Reverend Jack

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

To use a product of unknown composition on a doll of significant investment is something more than a few owners refuse to do 8O

INFORMATIONS