Summer Doll Order

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
salinaswriter1953

Re: Summer Doll Order

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Just wondering if anyone out there that owns a Summer Doll has purchased clothing for her. If so could you send me the sizes that you have that work best for her, and at which websites you purchased them from. Still waiting for her arrival, just thought I would get some nice things for her to wear when she does arrive.

salinaswriter1953

Just got word today that my doll is on her way, and should arrive on Monday! Photos and a review to follow.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, she is a curvy beauty.

salinaswriter1953

:multi: Yes she is! I so look forward to meeting her.

salinaswriter1953

Just checked with UPS and my doll is on the delivery truck! She will be here sometime in the next few hours.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

You must be very excited. Get ready for an incredible and exhausting evening.

salinaswriter1953

I just got her in, and have been spending the last hour raking some unboxing photos. Let me share something here, when I reached into the box to start pulling her out I had to gasp. My god, now I understand what they mean by soft! I have never in my time of doll ownership felt skin like this! It is so squeezable and life like that with my eyes closed I would not be able to tell the difference. Good job SiliDoll a 10 out of 10 from me.
I am having some difficulty downloading photos right now. I have a One Plus 7 Pro phone, any suggestions?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations on your doll! If you haven't yet try restarting your phone?

salinaswriter1953

My Summer Doll arrived at my doorstep yesterday and all I can say in one word is WOW!
I have in the past owned two other TPE dolls from different manufactures, but the quality of this TPE is hands down the best.
When you read on the SiliDoll website about their SkinTech Korean TPE it is not possible to even imagine what that means, it simply has to be felt and experienced to really be appreciated for what it is.
I will be writing a review, with photos in the review section for SiliDoll. Take a look at who has come into my life and my first impressions of her.
By the way, this is Angelica:
Attachments
SOOOO Sexy!
SOOOO Sexy!
IMG_20200319_155622_Bokeh.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 2076 times

salinaswriter1953

The following post comes from lessons learned from lesson learned because of failures with prior dolls I have had.
Cleaning of the doll is the number one priority for all of us who own dolls and I have a method I use for cleaning out and drying of the dolls vagina. I place her in the following position on the bed:
With her propped up like this I place a medium sized bowl under her and do a wash and flush, then leave her like this with a towel and wash cloth under her to collect any run off from the cleaning for a couple of hours. If their is any residue water left inside I can use a hair dryer or absorbent swab to get out the moisture. It also helps if your press on her abdomen to expel any residual water.
Attachments
Cleaning Position
Cleaning Position
IMG_20200319_171204.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 2074 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Welcome Angelica, looking forward to the review and pics!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I have always liked the Summer sculpt. You make her look especially good with the long hair. Sounds like your honeymoon is going well, eagerly awaiting more photos when you come up for air.

salinaswriter1953

The honeymoon has been wonderful! :multi: I am especially happy with my purchase, and am being constantly amazed by her all the time. I am in the process of pre-writing my review right now. Don't want to make it too wordy or overdone, there will be I hope some helpful information provided as well as my first impressions and thoughts. :whistle: I will let everyone know as soon as I publish it.
Attachments
Hi, I have an idea!
Hi, I have an idea!
IMG_20200319_210737.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2050 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Wordy or overdone is fine, tell ( and show!) us everything!

salinaswriter1953

Ok, I have posted my review in the SiliDoll Review section. After administrator review it should be posted, enjoy!

INFORMATIONS