sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI's situation in the outbreak of the novel corona virus

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SANHUI's situation in the outbreak of the novel corona v

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for taking precautions, we are hoping things go back to normal very soon and that everybody is safe
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

threelegs
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by threelegs »

Happy you'll be shipping dolls during the outbreak tragedy. We are praying for the good people affected by the virus. Much healing.

I will be ordering soon. I am very interested in special color and elf ears.

Looking for a elf doll like this.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... f=1&nofb=1

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... f=1&nofb=1

Anung Un Rama
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary
    Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Artificial wrote:
    sAp85 wrote:The Virus can not survive more than some hours without a host. Even if it was all over the doll, it would be long dead before arrival. So don't worry about it at all. But thank you very much for the information Mike.
    I must argue that according to the Journal of Hospital Infection, this coronavirus can live up to nine days on surfaces without a host. I hate to change the subject, but I had to respond to this dangerous misinformation.

Do you have a link to reference?

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
    Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
    Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
    Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
    Emerald-R13 custom
    Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
    Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
    Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
    Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
    Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
    BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
    Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
    Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
    Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
    Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
    Mini Dolls lots!
    My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

seagull
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

https://www.journalofhospitalinfection. ... 3/fulltext

Summary

Currently, the emergence of a novel human coronavirus, temporary named 2019-nCoV, has become a global health concern causing severe respiratory tract infections in humans. Human-to-human transmissions have been described with incubation times between 2-10 days, facilitating its spread via droplets, contaminated hands or surfaces. We therefore reviewed the literature on all available information about the persistence of human and veterinary coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces as well as inactivation strategies with biocidal agents used for chemical disinfection, e.g. in healthcare facilities. The analysis of 22 studies reveals that human coronaviruses such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) coronavirus or endemic human coronaviruses (HCoV) can persist on inanimate surfaces like metal, glass or plastic for up to 9 days, but can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfection procedures with 62-71% ethanol, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide or 0.1% sodium hypochlorite within 1 minute. Other biocidal agents such as 0.05-0.2% benzalkonium chloride or 0.02% chlorhexidine digluconate are less effective. As no specific therapies are available for 2019-nCoV, early containment and prevention of further spread will be crucial to stop the ongoing outbreak and to control this novel infectious thread.

More details are further into the article but as always good hygiene is effective in slowing this nasty down :evidence:

seagull
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

seagull
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Look for the link contained in The Journal of Hospital Infection

seagull
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It is important to note that the review article only took into account data from other types of coronaviruses like SARS and MERS to make their conclusions as no data of this type currently exists on nCoV2019, the strain in the current outbreak.

Artificial
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by Artificial »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
    Artificial wrote:
    sAp85 wrote:The Virus can not survive more than some hours without a host. Even if it was all over the doll, it would be long dead before arrival. So don't worry about it at all. But thank you very much for the information Mike.
    I must argue that according to the Journal of Hospital Infection, this coronavirus can live up to nine days on surfaces without a host. I hate to change the subject, but I had to respond to this dangerous misinformation.

Do you have a link to reference?

Anung
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/q ... finds.html

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

I feel so bad for the people in China! The danger of this situation is so dire that what might appear as over reaction to some of this in this country is really no different than what we would do to protect not only ourselves, but the rest of the planet. Patience and prayers are what is needed at this time. Just looked at a photo I have of the small blue dot that was taken by the Voyager 1 from deep space. Think about it.

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Things are going back to normal, factories opening and shipments will be happening soon... all shipments will be disinfected. Please Sanhui, tell us more when possible
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Dolllover666
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by Dolllover666 »

Go China
      Cheap Sex Dolls from $198, http://bit.ly/2kJX7b2

Oooffasaurus
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by Oooffasaurus »

MannyCan wrote:What does this mean?
      "The Chinese customs will also disinfect the packages before exportation,"
      If I'm not mistaken, it means that the Chinese customs agents will most likely inspect and then sanitize products being exported by the country. However, I have no idea what that might actually entail. Could be that they spray only the outside of the package with some kind of disinfectant (similar to what they have been spraying on the streets) to speed up the process of killing off any potentially remaining contaminant.

But that's more or less just my guess!

salinaswriter1953

Post by salinaswriter1953 »

Just looked at the UPS web site for China. It shows that all of its facilities in China are getting back to a normal shipping schedule with some cities being a little bit behind with pick-ups.

LingerieCollector
      Contributing Poster
      Contributing Poster

Post by LingerieCollector »

salinaswriter1953 wrote:Just looked at the UPS web site for China. It shows that all of its facilities in China are getting back to a normal shipping schedule with some cities being a little bit behind with pick-ups.
      That's great new for those of us that have been waiting for new orders to ship!

INFORMATIONS