realsexdoll.com

Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

peanbens
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

Post by peanbens »

Hi everyone

I have just ordered Jade (aka Jasmine, I think?) from MSLD (7th Jan..... Im in London UK) and am in the middle of that crushing, awful wait! It seems to have taken over my life, spending hours looking for photos of her and surfing doll sites for info and pictures.

Then I found this forum.....Wow!

Being new it is a bit tricky finding my way around and need a map at the moment! But thats a good thing as there is so much to learn and read

I have never seen such a comprehensive and informative forum on anything before. I lose myself for hours reading the posts, looking at the images and learning some of the do's and dont's as I wait for her to arrive. I am heavily into clothes...cospplay, want to dress her up in sexy underwear and also love some wet and messy stuff with food (WAM, Sploshing) but they clearly arn't going to mix that well, if at all, which is a shame so thinking hard how to enjoy her and not cause any harm to her. One step at a time I guess. My one passion is tight jeans and lingerie, tight tops and read the posts on staining with much interest. I am also terrified on her weight (45kg) and the fact I forgot to order standing feet option but hey ho, live and learn.....

I cant believe there are so many members and other people online all at once here. It is a huge testament to how these dolls change us and our lives and bring like minded people together.

So this is me, checking in, just saying hi to you all and thank you for my education into this fascinating world....

Peanbens

irocnroll

Re: Just ordered my first doll from MSLD (Jade)

Post by irocnroll »

Hey I'm in the same boat, this place is awesome. I ordered my first doll at about the same time. It took me forever to pull the trigger, I went with Jinying swimmer doll. Worst time of year to decide though I'll be waiting maybe until March, I hope you don't have a long wait. Enjoy.

INFORMATIONS