www.passiondolls.com

eXCLUSIVE BIG BOOBIEDOLL COMING SOON

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: eXCLUSIVE BIG BOOBIEDOLL COMING SOON

Post by GreatPair »

A few thoughts.
1) hopefully the one(or more) that have been trying to change this doll are done
(please please please be done)
and move on to other threads(I've said it before start your own).
I'm super happy for Anormartes finding his lady.

2) As much as seeing NINJASEX Ms. Melons and her looking sensational(to me, I want her), I don't think this doll should have
those penetration nipples on its coming out party. It would be great if/when a company can make that an option to add on for
any dolls for those who want that extra customization, plus they sell more dolls.

3) We've all been patient(I feel) and some have a lot more patience left LOL.
I know we will all be here and happy when those 1st photos are released.
Whether we're patient or not, we're all excited because of what we believe we are going to be seeing is an even bustier
Boobjob looking lady(true Beshine coming to life for each of us but BIGGER maybe).

4) Passiondolls has claimed they are making this doll but lately his comments have referenced it's being made elsewhere.
I would have appreciated the truth(where exactly it's being made and by who if other) from day 1 and maybe we would have had even more patience knowing you're waiting
on another company. You can't even get measurements of the hopeful potential of how busty they are trying to make this
Doll. I hope a lot BIGGER than Leanne(121cm) and that they are pushing the limits for/towards 140+cm bust.

Please just some rough bust measurements or what their goal is that they are trying to accomplish.
Thank you very much and have a great day.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

GreatPair wrote: I hope a lot BIGGER than Leanne(121cm) and that they are pushing the limits for/towards 140+cm bust.
I agree! Go huge! :glou:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

:glou:

heres to next week

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

GreatPair wrote: 3) We've all been patient(I feel) and some have a lot more patience left LOL.
I know we will all be here and happy when those 1st photos are released.
Whether we're patient or not, we're all excited because of what we believe we are going to be seeing is an even bustier
Boobjob looking lady(true Beshine coming to life for each of us but BIGGER maybe).

4) Passiondolls has claimed they are making this doll but lately his comments have referenced it's being made elsewhere.
I would have appreciated the truth(where exactly it's being made and by who if other) from day 1 and maybe we would have had even more patience knowing you're waiting
on another company. You can't even get measurements of the hopeful potential of how busty they are trying to make this
Doll. I hope a lot BIGGER than Leanne(121cm) and that they are pushing the limits for/towards 140+cm bust.

Please just some rough bust measurements or what their goal is that they are trying to accomplish.
In the doll world, everything's about patience :D

As far as I followed this thread, this doll is supposed to be another "PassionDolls Exclusive", like e.g. LeAnne, Penelope, and all the other PD specific models. That doesn't say at all they produce it themselves. Actually, PassionDolls is a love doll vendor, not a manufacturer. In terms of "Exclusives", they bring up the doll design and keep the rights to be the only one to sell it.

For measurements, again, as Doug stated this repeatedly. It's not about plain values, e.g. having a 200cm upper bust size. It never was right from the beginning. It's about the huge fake implants breasts look. Huge breasts that keep their shape by defying gravity. That's why, looking at the single info they will be bigger than LeAnne's (no matter how much), it takes some time to properly design them.

I guess the main lessons learned of this thread will be, going back to the way other manufacturers did it in the past and keep doing it, i.e. not telling a single word at all to the community and simply release it, once it's in production status. You can only loose if you start a thread about "Planning a doll".
If the design finally is good (what I still hope as it's a big evolution in breast design), you'll anyways have a very high chance all the serious supporters of this thread buying one - no matter if they have been informed about the doll upfront or not.
For those, whose expectations have been raised like crazy but not 100% satisfied in the end, every future notification about a possible, coming soon doll, will immediately bring up this thread to their mind.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Of course the doll is being made somewhere else by a third-party manufacturer. Do you think Passion Dolls is its own factory? Doug at Passion Dolls is the intellectual property owner, executive producer, and exclusive marketer of the finished product when it comes out. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Mcupplease wrote:Of course the doll is being made somewhere else by a third-party manufacturer. Do you think Passion Dolls is its own factory? Doug at Passion Dolls is the intellectual property owner, executive producer, and exclusive marketer of the finished product when it comes out. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yep, exactly this is my understanding too.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Thank you very much MoviePilot and Mcupplease. That makes more sense about things
but I took it that he was implying that they were making it themselves, not someone else
and to own the rights of it and be the only one's able to sell this doll.
I'm not as familiar with everything that goes on with the doll world as you gentlemen are.
I do understand about the measurement possible not being bigger but the breast could be
(somehow, only expanding up and down not to the side in anyway as that would make the bust larger).
I would think he would get more information and be willing to share the smallest bits possible,
measurements of any kind even weight and height possibilities and goals.

I don't think there's a reason to go to the drastic side of things and wait till the doll is finished and
start advertising it, as you suggest. Building up people following this thread, the excitement and
anticipation of the finished product with all our hopes growing that this will be the doll so many
have wanted is a good thing. I would suggest maybe even a horrible over exaggerated
timeframe for future works, especially if it's going to be new techniques or technology used
that could cause more than usual delays. 6month to a year so people don't start getting impatient
or asking to see and know more like after you tell them she has come out of a mold but might not
be right yet and needs more time. But at that point you could share small description of measurements
even just an approximate height and weight of the 1st attempt that was defective sadly.
If the doll ends up not working out we understand and and appreciate the effort and look forward to
more attempts in the future knowing the size you(Passiondolls) were going for.
I think asking for more should be expected and wanted from them, people showing interest and
desire to see this doll finished. They should be happy to answer simple questions(I feel) about
the doll being produced. I understand the stealing of the past but who can steal the doll off of
just the simplest measurements given(no photos). As I'm understanding this is a every
complicated build, so maybe not so easy to steal from a photo that doesn't give information
like formula of TPE used, if there's extra material aside from the skeleton used internally.
Believe me I want the doll to be perfect, last, and I'm patient for that. 6 months and most
are hoping she will be close to the 1st photos shared from a game(what games are those?).
Showing interest is what this thread is about and I and everyone else here(except that 1 LOL)
have done that. It's a good thing.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

GreatPair wrote: measurements of any kind even weight and height possibilities and goals.
From my experience, they cannot tell the final weight until the doll is ready in TPE. But even if they would tell, without seeing any final picture of the doll, simply mentioning a weight number might make some people say "It's too darn heavy - I'm out", others will say "I'm perfectly fine with it, actually I would be fine with even more weight, so please make the breasts even bigger".
GreatPair wrote: Building up people following this thread, the excitement and anticipation of the finished product with all our hopes growing that this will be the doll so many have wanted is a good thing.
Exactly this is where competition listens. If they see a huge interest, chances are high they try to release a doll that comes close to match those criteria, i.e. a doll being very much demanded by the (huge boob lovers) market.
GreatPair wrote: I understand the stealing of the past but who can steal the doll off of just the simplest measurements given(no photos).
Simple measurements, without any visuals, say... absolutely nothing. Especially if everybody constantly asks for / proposes the 'upper bust size'.
This doll has an upper bust size of 88cm, at a height of 168cm.

Compared to that, this doll also comes with an upper bust size of 88cm, and a comparable height:

As you see, single values without any photo or providing additional measurements are pointless.
Since I don't want to troll this thread - like some other user - I won't attach an image of a women that comes with 140cm upper bust size... :)
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited image due to vendor tag

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

MoviePilot wrote:
GreatPair wrote: measurements of any kind even weight and height possibilities and goals.
From my experience, they cannot tell the final weight until the doll is ready in TPE. But even if they would tell, without seeing any final picture of the doll, simply mentioning a weight number might make some people say "It's too darn heavy - I'm out", others will say "I'm perfectly fine with it, actually I would be fine with even more weight, so please make the breasts even bigger".
GreatPair wrote: Building up people following this thread, the excitement and anticipation of the finished product with all our hopes growing that this will be the doll so many have wanted is a good thing.
Exactly this is where competition listens. If they see a huge interest, chances are high they try to release a doll that comes close to match those criteria, i.e. a doll being very much demanded by the (huge boob lovers) market.
GreatPair wrote: I understand the stealing of the past but who can steal the doll off of just the simplest measurements given(no photos).
Simple measurements, without any visuals, say... absolutely nothing. Especially if everybody constantly asks for / proposes the 'upper bust size'.
This doll has an upper bust size of 88cm, at a height of 168cm.

Compared to that, this doll also comes with an upper bust size of 88cm, and a comparable height:

As you see, single values without any photo or providing additional measurements are pointless.
Since I don't want to troll this thread - like some other user - I won't attach an image of a women that comes with 140cm upper bust size... :)
Keep it simple, we only need bust band and all is clear, this measurement could be done in less than a minute if you just want to.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editted image due to vendor tag

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

I cant believe this thread started back in January 4!! 5 months is a pretty long time to wait, but if the results are
satisfactory...none of that will matter, everyone will be lining up to buy one.
Which I hope is the case because I would like to see Passion Dolls continue to grow in their success :D
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

getting excited for the first pictures

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

China just had a 2 days holiday. They always do :/. That is why it didn't come last week.

So images will come this week I'm sure.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Holy shit. I saw PassionDolls had posted a comment and never clicked a link so fast in my life. :D

Doug, can you give us ANY details? Particularly measurements?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

CF wrote:Holy shit. I saw PassionDolls had posted a comment and never clicked a link so fast in my life. :D

Doug, can you give us ANY details? Particularly measurements?
I'm waiting for that too :/

It's in the factory. I did request it but they didn't finished the doll yet I suppose. They are suppose to come back to work on Monday.

I know the breast is very round the last time I asked. I'm just anxious like everyone else waiting.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS