betterlovedoll.com

Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

starquest
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

Post by starquest »

She has got some great eyes!

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Three hours to clear the fallen trees. Glad you had a chainsaw handy, and a beautiful woman to supervise your work. :wink:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Jennyth1988 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:07 pm We hope you all had a happy easter!
Thank you Jenny. We had a very nice Easter weekend. M. took a trip to check on the cabin on Saturday (there is an awful mess for us to clean up this spring) and then he came back home to spend Easter Sunday with Mr. Bojangles and me. :)
starquest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:57 pm She has got some great eyes!
Yes, big beautiful soulful brown eyes.
Our friend's TaeYeon and SooYoung say she has kind eyes.

Celia_and_SooYoung.jpg
Celia_and_SooYoung.jpg (452.7 KiB) Viewed 252 times

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:21 pm Three hours to clear the fallen trees. Glad you had a chainsaw handy, and a beautiful woman to supervise your work. :wink:
LOL! Actually we were lucky and our neighbours at the end of our road (my cousins and their husbands) cleared the road this winter ... twice. They really didn't have much choice the second time, as there is only one way out of that dead end road and they were on the wrong side of the blowdowns when they fell in the night.

But not to worry. There is plenty of work around the cabin to clear more fallen trees that Celia can supervise. Maybe if I sweet talk her she will pitch in and pile some wood. :wink: :fadein:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I have a feeling that Hadaly, Vicvic's pretty doll, is the perfect person to help you cut down these fallen trees.

viewtopic.php?t=145037&start=435

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Hello Celia and Soo Young, you're adorable. Bon appétit! :D
Yes 4891d! :haha4: Hadaly is ready to help with the wood chores. Ariel_Lover just has to remember to take some heavy fishing line to hold the axe... :razz: She also said that if Ariel-Lover needed it, family knows a thing or two about little wooden houses... :whistle: :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

4891d wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:02 am I have a feeling that Hadaly, Vicvic's pretty doll, is the perfect person to help you cut down these fallen trees.

LOL! I actually suggested that very thing (link) :lol:
Victor seems quite willing to offer her chopping skills.
Vicvic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:48 am Hello Celia and Soo Young, you're adorable. Bon appétit! :D
Thank you Victor. :fadein:
Our friend TaeYeon made this lovely photo of me and my BFF SooYoung.
8)
Vicvic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:48 am Yes 4891d! :haha4: Hadaly is ready to help with the wood chores. Ariel_Lover just has to remember to take some heavy fishing line to hold the axe... :razz: She also said that if Ariel-Lover needed it, family knows a thing or two about little wooden houses... :whistle: :glou:
LOL! I can supply the fishing line ... and the axe. But as generous an offer of help that this is, I'm certain that Hadaly would much rather work in your beautiful garden with Yumi this spring then travel all the way to Canada only to have to do battle with swarms of blackflies and get covered in sticky, dirty pine pitch.

But if she is eager and willing to come, we would welcome her pioneer skills in wood chopping and little wooden houses. :wink: :fadein:
:glou:

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

ariel_lover wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 pm But if she is eager and willing to come, we would welcome her pioneer skills in wood chopping and little wooden houses. :wink: :fadein:
:glou:
Thank you Ariel-lover! But I think Hadaly still needs a lot of training before she can tackle the vast Canadian forests... :whistle: :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS