betterlovedoll.com

Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

Post by Flyer »

A very nice and really amazingly beautiful Christmas photo set :!: :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Celia is really a very warm-hearted being who spreads love and goodness :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Celia's Story

Post by ariel_lover »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:00 pm Heartwarming! :thumbs_up: :) :lilangel: :B-fly: :snoel:
Thanks FoF. Celia warms my heart each and every day, not just at Christmas. 💕 :fadein:
Nanako wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:30 pm Such a beautiful Christmas story! I really do think Celia hit the jackpot this year,
what with chocolate teddy bears, a lingerie set, a swimsuit (and thanks for the
shout out), and a lovable little pet, so perfectly named Mr. Bojangles! To say
nothing of learning that there really is a Santa Claus :D

But, the best present either of you could have gotten, of course, is each other.
And may you enjoy the happiness and joy of countless future Christmases
lovingly together! :wink:

Thanks for the kind words A.
Celia is very smitten with Mr. Bojangles, and he has not left her side since he arrived on Christmas morning.
And yes, there really is a Santa Claus. You just have to be willing to believe in the magic of Christmas.
:xnoel:
Canvas wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:47 pm This was an incredibly heartwarming post from part 1 to part 2! ❤️‍🔥
It's nice to see Celia's got her own plushy friend, I like the name chosen for her dog and was honored to see the girls' mentioned.
These pictures were really great, captured all the warmth and joy you could hope for from the Holidays 🎄🎁
Here's to a Happy New Year as well!
:glou:
Thank you Canvas. When Celia saw Ulariel, Penny, and Sol with their plushy friends, she told me they were so lucky to have a pet to love and cuddle. Little did she know that Santa had known all along that she also wished for a little friend to love, and that Mr. Bojangles was already booked on a Christmas Eve flight from the North Pole to Nova Scotia.

Happy New Year to you and your girls.
gogodolls wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:48 am Oh dear! What lovely photos of Celia! 📸 👏👏👏 She looks adorable in those pajamas! 😍💫✨

Love the Peace by Chocolate story, they've also made a film about this heart warming story and your beautiful and welcoming part of Canada: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11236228/
Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays to you! :noel2:
Cheers! :glou:

Thanks gogo. Happy holidays to you! :x-mas:

The Peace by Chocolate story is a beautiful example of what wonderful things can happen if people open their hearts and let kindness and compassion triumph over fear, misunderstanding, prejudice and hate. 💗
Vicvic wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:49 am A wonderful Christmas for Celia and her sweetheart! :D Congratulations! And a great story about "Peace by Chocolate". :thumbs_up:
Thank you Victor. We had a wonderful Christmas together. Happy New Year to you and your lovely ladies. :)
Flyer wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:19 pm A very nice and really amazingly beautiful Christmas photo set :!: :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Celia is really a very warm-hearted being who spreads love and goodness :angel: :lilangel: :angel:
Thank you Flyer. Spreading love and kindness warms Celia's heart. :angel:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Bojangles is feeling the love ... 💖

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

:lol: Mr. Bojangles is the happiest plushy friend in the world :multi: :angel: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello M.!

Oooo, Celia received so nice presents and looks so happy by tree^^
And there is Mr. Bojangles dog! It is most cute and gives smile to see Celia hugging!
I like his name and fluffy ears very much. Swimming suit one piece will be so useful in summer weathers.
I think Celia will look most pretty.
And yellow lingeries must be so sexy! I cannot wait to see~
I also like card from you for Celia, it is so romantic to give personal message^^ She will keep always.
And there is also ho ho santa authentic sound on package (^_^)/

Have most happy new year coming soon!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Flyer wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:02 pm :lol: Mr. Bojangles is the happiest plushy friend in the world :multi: :angel: :multi: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :glou:
Thanks Flyer.
I think Mr. Bojangles has found a friend for life. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Taeyeon wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:11 am Hello M.!

Oooo, Celia received so nice presents and looks so happy by tree^^
And there is Mr. Bojangles dog! It is most cute and gives smile to see Celia hugging!
I like his name and fluffy ears very much. Swimming suit one piece will be so useful in summer weathers.
I think Celia will look most pretty.
And yellow lingeries must be so sexy! I cannot wait to see~
I also like card from you for Celia, it is so romantic to give personal message^^ She will keep always.
And there is also ho ho santa authentic sound on package (^_^)/

Have most happy new year coming soon!

TaeYeon
Hello TaeYeon,

Celia was so surprised and so very, very happy to see Mr. Bonjangles on Christmas morning. She absolutely adores him and I know that she will give him lots of hugs and cuddles and take very good care of him. :D 💖

Celia and I wish you, SooYoung and Haru cat a very happy new year!

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

🥂 Happy New Year! 🥂

With thanks to B_man and the CoverDoll team who created it, Celia would like to share her January 2024 calendar feature and extend best wishes for a very happy new year to everyone at TDF. And she would like to send a very special thank you to all of her TDF friends who have supported what we do here in our little corner of the forum. Without your encouragement and kind comments, we would not be able to share her story and adventures.

Happy New Year!

Love to all,
Celia 🥰💗

Link to the pdf file: https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3810

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Very nice. Well deserved. :glou:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! What a great photo shoot in coverdoll! :multi: Celia is absolutely gorgeous and the site is enchanting! 😍

Big BRAVO ariel_lover! 🥇📸👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Kudos to you, and your skills in capturing such lovingly
beautiful photos. And kudos to your ever adorable model,
who is all the inspiration anyone could ever want.
I love that picture gogo referenced. One of my all time
favorites :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

It was great to see this! Super big congrats to the both of you!!!
I missed the initial Coverdoll feature, I was glad to catch the spread.
The pictures were beautiful. Always enjoy the scenic views with Celia, it was good to see that was included ✨
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

It's great to see Celia's photos on the calendar right in January :angel: :multi: :angel:

A wonderful start to the new year... congratulations :glou:

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Well done for this beautiful photo montage in the 2024 January calendar and the series of photos in CoverDoll. :thumbs_up: Happy New Year to you and to the lovely Ariel! :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Flight of Fancy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:13 pm Very nice. Well deserved.
gogodolls wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:39 pm Oh dear! What a great photo shoot in coverdoll! ...
Nanako wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:44 pm Kudos to you, and your skills in capturing such lovingly beautiful photos ...
Canvas wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:47 pm It was great to see this! Super big congrats to the both of you ...
Flyer wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:40 am It's great to see Celia's photos on the calendar right in January ...
Vicvic wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:00 am Well done for this beautiful photo montage in the 2024 January calendar ...
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful comments Flight of Fancy, gogodolls, Nanako, Canvas, Flyer and Vicvic. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

As I posted here in her thread almost a year ago now when Celia's photos were first published in CoverDoll, we were both flattered and very honoured to be invited to submit a photo set to the magazine (and admittedly I was a bit intimidated). We're pleased that everyone enjoyed the original set, and this nice little look back. And it's pretty neat that B-man creates a new calendar every month using the featured photographer photo set from the year previous. It's a nice little trip down memory lane. :fadein:

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Love your plushie friend, he is adorable! Great pics Celia, happy new year!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Jennyth1988 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:15 pm Love your plushie friend, he is adorable! Great pics Celia, happy new year!
Thank you Jenny. I just love Mr. Bojangles. He never leaves my side. He's such a sweet doggie, and I'm so happy that M. convinced Santa to bring him to stay with us. :D

INFORMATIONS