betterlovedoll.com

Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Celia's Story (Doll4Ever/Zelex 155cm)

Post by ariel_lover »

TBT - Celia in "Forest Maiden"

Okay, so it's Saturday and not a Thursday, but following Nanako's lead I thought it might be nice to do a little throwback and post a couple of my favorite photos of Celia from the past year. These two photos were published way back in January in Coverdoll, but never here in Celia's topic.

Ironically the photos from this particular set of Celia among the trees in her favorite summer dress were never planned to be part of her Coverdoll shoot. I wasn't happy with some of the "bikini girl" photos that I did in August and decided that I needed, for lack of a better term, some "filler" to round out the shoot. So a second session was planned for a beautiful autumn day at the cabin in October of 2022. And I'm glad I did this, for as pleased as I was with the bikini photos, these two turned out to be among my favorites.

Celia and I hope you will enjoy this look back. :fadein:
:glou:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

This is a good idea looking back on the year in pictures. These are gorgeous throwbacks, Celia looks great in her yellow dress and hat standing in the light shining through the trees 😍
I like how you captured the trees in the background too, the scenery is always cool to see in your photos whether they're inside or out.
🌟 That's awesome she made coverdoll this year! 🌟
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

What lovely pictures... so colourful. Also very nice use of depth of field.
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Lovely Celia is always a joy to behold. The more so when she has such a gorgeous natural background, as she does here. The choice of her dress couldn't have been better, as it matches the bg so well. That said, I can't help but feel a touch of sadness knowing of her joint issues...

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello M.!

SooYoung and me were so proud to see friend Celia in doll magazine.
We remember! Yes, she was so cute in sandal shoes, with yellow dress in forest^^
And pretty also, with big eyes, smooth hairs and soft cleavage!
Your pictures should be on first page I think!

And I am so sorry Celia is not feeling well in hip ;_; I am sad, joint of Celia is tired so soon.
I wish you can give help to be heathy again!
Me and SooYoung will do much thinking about Celia!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Canvas wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:13 pm This is a good idea looking back on the year in pictures. These are gorgeous throwbacks, Celia looks great in her yellow dress and hat standing in the light shining through the trees 😍
I like how you captured the trees in the background too, the scenery is always cool to see in your photos whether they're inside or out.
🌟 That's awesome she made coverdoll this year! 🌟
Thanks Canvas. We had a perfect day to shoot these pictures, and it's nice to look back on them. Especially when you consider it was -12°C earlier this past Wednesday morning 🥶, and we are forecast to get 15-20cm of snow tomorrow. ❄❄❄

Celia and I were very flattered and honoured to be invited to do a photoshoot for CoverDoll. :thumbs_up:
Flight of Fancy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:35 pm What lovely pictures... so colourful. Also very nice use of depth of field.
Thanks FoF. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
These type of photos seem to work best when shot with a fast prime lens and a wide aperture (f/2.8 here I think) to blur the background.
Nanako wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:30 am Lovely Celia is always a joy to behold. The more so when she has such a gorgeous natural background, as she does here. The choice of her dress couldn't have been better, as it matches the bg so well. That said, I can't help but feel a touch of sadness knowing of her joint issues...
Thanks A. Everything just seemed to come together in perfect harmony for these two photos, and of all of the hundreds and hundreds of photos that I have taken of my dear Celia, these two are definitely among my all time favorites. 💖 :D

It's very disappointing to me that her hips have gone loose (side-to-side) so soon and so rapidly. She can still stand, but I have to be very careful with her, and such a pose as above on uneven ground with only her hand for support would not be possible now. :(
Taeyeon wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:19 am Hello M.!

SooYoung and me were so proud to see friend Celia in doll magazine.
We remember! Yes, she was so cute in sandal shoes, with yellow dress in forest^^
And pretty also, with big eyes, smooth hairs and soft cleavage!
Your pictures should be on first page I think!

And I am so sorry Celia is not feeling well in hip ;_; I am sad, joint of Celia is tired so soon.
I wish you can give help to be heathy again!
Me and SooYoung will do much thinking about Celia!

TaeYeon
Hello TaeYeon,

Celia was very proud to be featured in doll magazine. I must confess that I was somewhat intimidated to shoot pictures for CoverDoll, and I'm glad I was able to rise to the challenge and make photos that she would be proud to show to her friends on TDF. :D

Celia says do not be sad about her hip joints. She is happy and knows that she is loved, and that is all that matters. 💕

M. & Celia

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Celia is always a romantic girl! :D Beautiful photos, beautiful dress. It's not easy getting a doll to stand on such an uneven floor. Well done to both of you! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Jennyth1988
Doll
Doll

Post by Jennyth1988 »

Lovely photos! Celia looks so gorgeous!
I am Jennifer Marie T., Kevin's (kevinth1985) companion, lover and wifey!

Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

SE158

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Vicvic wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:57 pm Celia is always a romantic girl! :D Beautiful photos, beautiful dress. It's not easy getting a doll to stand on such an uneven floor. Well done to both of you! :thumbs_up:
Thank you Victor. I was very pleased with how these two photos turned out. And it was definitely a major challenge to get my romantic girl to stand beside a tree. There is always a flare around the base of mature trees making for some pretty uneven ground, it's usually soft, and a stable pose is a tricky proposition. :thumbs_up:
Jennyth1988 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:39 pm Lovely photos! Celia looks so gorgeous!
Thank you Jenny. :)

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

The idea of going back to older projects is very useful. In the time lapse, the footage appears to us in a completely different perspective. :multi:
That's the wonderful thing about it. :idea: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Celia in the yellow floral dress in the forest is amazing :angel: :lilangel: :thumbs_up:

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Flyer wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:59 pm The idea of going back to older projects is very useful. In the time lapse, the footage appears to us in a completely different perspective. :multi:
That's the wonderful thing about it. :idea: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Celia in the yellow floral dress in the forest is amazing :angel: :lilangel: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Flyer. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

:noel5: Happy Holidays! :xmas:

Celia would like to send happy holiday wishes to all of her TDF friends!
She hopes that Santa makes all of your wishes and dreams come true!

:snoel:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

Same to you Celia. It looks like you're going to have a great Christmas. :noel5: :xnoel:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

What a beautiful Christmas picture you two put together! 🎄🎁
Penny and I also wish you Happy Holidays! Looks like you're already off to a great start ✨
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Love the composition! Everything just looks great, from Celia in her
lavender outfit, to all the little presents stacked so neatly around her.
The smaller elements form a perfect, larger whole that holds together
so well. Your Christmas photos are always great, so I shouldn't be too
surprised :wink:
:noel5:

INFORMATIONS