yldoll.com

Kyra - YL166 N Cup & Kyra head

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kyra - YL166 N Cup & Kyra head

Post by stones »

Great pics, love how she's busting out of the top!

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Arthur1960 wrote:Whenever you post new pics of Kyra I get itchy palms and start reaching for my credit card! Lord these shots of her bursting out of that top are doing my head in and when I do draw my eyes away from her glorious bosum I see an utterly gorgeous face, I'm hooked!
Arthur, it gets even "worse". Once you had first hands on - no matter what part of her - you'll build up an addiction in keep doing that all time. My hands already memorized everything of her, especially grabbing her simply perfect breasts.
While being on a trip the last days, I really went through kinda withdrawal until I finally got home again. Luckily she was "still" laying in my bed, waiting for me to jump next to her and spooning/cuddling her all night long. It just feels so good to have her around :D

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Did I yet mention what position I prefer most? :whistle:
WakeUp_001.png
WakeUp_001.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 3113 times
WakeUp_002.png
WakeUp_002.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3113 times

It's really hard to leave bed with her being around...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ah, MoviePilot, we feel your pain! I can't say I blame you, she is absolutely delightful!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

The way she fills and strains that top is hypnotizing. In person it must be irresistible.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Wow, that pose on her side, angles with both cleavage and underboob, amazing!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Studio wrote:The way she fills and strains that top is hypnotizing. In person it must be irresistible.
It is! :whistle:

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

I’m super confused Moviepilot. I saw your post to YL vendor when they posted pics of the 166 On May 31st and you asked them about being gel implants. Was gel implants an option when you got her? Your lady looks awesome. I would love to see a squeeze test though. To see how big that booby will Be in my hands.

Thanks for taking the time to inform the community on this thread. Not a lot of info is out there as far as details go and you take the extra step to make videos. Really awesome. I’m definitely going to be that dude. Pay it forward. She’s hot, can’t stop saying it. I do like the slight droop though. I don’t like 155DD balloon look, IMO, lol. I’m just nervous about the gel option causing too much droop on her if you didn’t get the gel option.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Rdriver731 wrote:I’m super confused Moviepilot. I saw your post to YL vendor when they posted pics of the 166 On May 31st and you asked them about being gel implants. Was gel implants an option when you got her? Your lady looks awesome. I would love to see a squeeze test though. To see how big that booby will Be in my hands.

Thanks for taking the time to inform the community on this thread. Not a lot of info is out there as far as details go and you take the extra step to make videos. Really awesome. I’m definitely going to be that dude. Pay it forward. She’s hot, can’t stop saying it. I do like the slight droop though. I don’t like 155DD balloon look, IMO, lol. I’m just nervous about the gel option causing too much droop on her if you didn’t get the gel option.
My little Kyra has hollow boobies, as back in January when I got her, the option of gel filled breasts wasn't available - actually not even introduced yet.

In one of my very first images I put a CD as reference - both for boobies and butt. I guess with that you get a much better understanding how much they'll fill your own hands. I myself have quite big hands, and believe me, I need both of them to grab at least one breast - and even then I'm not fully covering it :razz:

Thing is, with their default TPE blend, YL already provides a perfectly soft, human like but also non-tacky TPE. Like such the hollow boobies bounce like hell, though same time keeping their shape when she's laying on her back.
Maybe YL will release another image set with gel implants and showing the doll in such position.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Awesome thx man. I was wondering why they sent you a CD. Lol.

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

As beautiful as Kyra is, curious what is that other head that you received in the upper-right?

Thanks, Drakeema
Attachments
05_Kyra_Head.png
05_Kyra_Head.png (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2500 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

That's Stephani head, #254.

It's brand new, never used it - as I immediately felt solely in love with the Kyra head. If you want to buy it, just PM.

Grasso
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Grasso »

Hey MoviePilot,

I know you posted the link to the lycra hoodie previously but I was wondering which color it was (there's a ton of colors in the drop down under that link!) Also if you had the link and info for the super tight top in those pics. She looks absolutely amazing in that combo!

Last question, I swear...for now. Would you have gone for the gel implants if they were available? Are those puppies just too magnanimous for that kind of extra weight?

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Grasso wrote:Hey MoviePilot,

I know you posted the link to the lycra hoodie previously but I was wondering which color it was (there's a ton of colors in the drop down under that link!) Also if you had the link and info for the super tight top in those pics. She looks absolutely amazing in that combo!

Last question, I swear...for now. Would you have gone for the gel implants if they were available? Are those puppies just too magnanimous for that kind of extra weight?
Regarding hoodie specs, I took simple "White" as color, size "XS". As already mentioned, it fits perfectly, only the hoodie cap itself is far too big for a dolls head. I tried to get a custom tailored one too, but the manufacturer - compared to others on Etsy - wasn't accepting that request. Anyways, I'm still perfectly fine with that hoodie. She's wearing it all night long when she's sleeping next to me in bed :D

The top is promoted on Amazon as sports-bra. If Kyra was a real lady I assume she definitely wouldn't use it as such - far too soft and providing no fixation to big breasts at all. The better for me and my hands :)
You can find it with this link, size S.

Regarding Gel filled or hollow. It's crazy hard to decide. In the end it's a compromise between softness while touching vs. look of the breasts.
I guess as I'm more a fan of this fake breasts look pointing straight outwards, they need to have as less sag as possible, i.e. the more stability and less additional breast weight the better.
I'm excited to see more images of the gel filled version, especially side boob views or being in "critical" positions like laying on her back.

This is how the hollow breasts look like when laying on the back:
YL166_hollow_breasts.png
YL166_hollow_breasts.png (3.75 MiB) Viewed 2390 times
As you see the original breast shape remains quite well.
Also note that the breasts are NOT touching the upper arms, i.e. that's the maximum butterfly effect you have with hollow breasts.

Hope that helps.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

As one user asked me about the look of her (hollow) breasts during doggystyle position.
Doggystyle_001.png
Doggystyle_001.png (6.41 MiB) Viewed 2299 times
I'm really trying hard to resist, but somehow we always end up in bed again...

... maybe instead of that tight mini skirt I should put her again in something not so easy to quickly "dock on" :whistle:
Doggystyle_002.png
Doggystyle_002.png (6.41 MiB) Viewed 2297 times

INFORMATIONS