ufdolls.com

Q: Kitty's hips 32" (81cm) or 36" (91 cm)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Carlotto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Q: Kitty's hips 32" (81cm) or 36" (91 cm)

Post by Carlotto »

On ufdolls.com Kitty's hips measurement is 32" (81cm) but on every resellers page I checked it's 36" (91cm)

I would like to know which is it :?

vinylmaster13

Re: Q: Kitty's hips 32" (81cm) or 36" (91 cm)

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Good morning

Her hips measurement is 91cm 36"" , I have her standing close to me now :haha4: . Happy new year or ......was it beer? :haha4: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Carlotto
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Q: Kitty's hips 32" (81cm) or 36" (91 cm)

Post by Carlotto »

Lucky You :D :lol: You must have had a good start for this year with such a lovely beauty next to You :glou:

An thanks for this piece of first hand information :plaidskirt: It was also the one I was hoping it to be :multi: :multi: :multi:

I'm trying make a decision about a new doll and trying to choose one from three candidates , Kitty of course is one and the others are WM 172cm/B and SE 167cm/C

I'm mostly leaning on Kitty mainly because of the many testimonies (privatetai, haremlover &others) about the exceptional quality an durability of UFdolls TPE

So far I've had three TPE dolls WM 155, 6ye 125 and YL 160, all adopted. Because they were adopted I can't really tell, but it seems as if YL was the most durable of them but it's also the one that I have used the least, so who knows...
I have also two adopted silicone dolls, PIB Bathing Beauty and ZO (145-155?) big breast doll. PIB is the doll that has shared my bed for every night more than two years now and I still really love her so it's also something to consider and makes things a little complicated concidering the idea of Kitty or someone else new arriving :whistle:

INFORMATIONS