realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

How often do you purchase doll clothes?

Never
No votes
Sometimes - from Vendors on TDF
No votes
Sometimes - From vendors outside of TDF
36%
Often - From Vendors on TDF
No votes
Often - From Vendors outside of TDF
64%

Total votes: 14

Real_life_doll_420
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Real_life_doll_420 »

New member here. I have been a lurker for a couple months and am looking to sell doll clothes. I am also looking into other things to sell such as wigs and such. currently doing research on selling my products and in doing so ive found that I really enjoy Dolls and love reading the forums. :) :plaidskirt:
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited the fifth option

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: New Member

Post by Nescio50 »

I buy my doll clothes from shops offering clothing for women.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

The last two choices are the same; I assume you mean " Often - From vendors outside of TDF " for the 5th line?

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Real_life_doll_420
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Whoops, :D Yes thats what I mean. Thank you for the feedback.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

Real_life_doll_420 wrote:New member here. I have been a lurker for a couple months and am looking to sell doll clothes. I am also looking into other things to sell such as wigs and such. currently doing research on selling my products and in doing so ive found that I really enjoy Dolls and love reading the forums. :) :plaidskirt:
It is hard to find affordable wigs that fit dolls about 140cm and under unless you shop in the kids areas. Might be an underserved market there, you have to be careful though that the styles are adult cuts on adult looking heads for small dolls or else you won't be able to post the pics on any Doll forums. Best of luck
Gramps
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I buy regular womens clothes for my dolls often, mainly outside TDF but also through a vendor here on TDF, Galmato Haven's Doll Fit service
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Real_life_doll_420
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Wigs... Hmm I didnt even think about it. Thank you for the feedback gramps. :)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

If you want to make doll clothes, there's a very large untapped marked for non staining clothes. Both silicone and TPE dolls can get stained from dark colours. If you were able to make clothes that wouldn't stain or were lined with white material, I think quite a few would be interested. Add in smaller sizes and you could be onto a winner. Most TDF vendors sell just dolls, not clothes.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Welcome on TDF,

Quite often I buy clothes, wigs and jewelry. Much less often shoes. For clothes I have to cut them because I have a small doll and the choice is quite limited: difficult to find sexy stuff in the children's department! I supplied myself in China to find small sizes and adapt them.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Real_life_doll_420
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Justin, thank you for the insight. Would you mind telling me about how small? Or give me an example of dimensions. =)

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Real_life_doll_420 wrote:Justin, thank you for the insight. Would you mind telling me about how small? Or give me an example of dimensions. =)
I am talking about dolls about 140 cm in size. They are between the mini (about 100 cm) and the standard sizes (> 150 cm). For example, I have an OR 138 whose exact measurements can be found here:
OR 138 measurements
In the same category of size is the WM140, IT145 or Sanhui 145.
They are all small dolls, with an adult body but but whose clothes size corresponds more to that of a 10/12 year old child. So, difficult to find for this dolls, clothes having an adult look.
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

I would totally be interested in a shop that makes clothes for dolls. As a lot of womens clothes don't fit smaller dolls like 110cm etc. And it would be even better if your clothes do not stain.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

JustinBridou wrote:
Real_life_doll_420 wrote:Justin, thank you for the insight. Would you mind telling me about how small? Or give me an example of dimensions. =)
I am talking about dolls about 140 cm in size. They are between the mini (about 100 cm) and the standard sizes (> 150 cm). For example, I have an OR 138 whose exact measurements can be found here:
OR 138 measurements
In the same category of size is the WM140, IT145 or Sanhui 145.
They are all small dolls, with an adult body but but whose clothes size corresponds more to that of a 10/12 year old child. So, difficult to find for this dolls, clothes having an adult look.
Good advice Justin! Dressing up the smaller dolls to resemble "sailor moon" or other such characters (schoolgirl outfits, cheerleader costumes, etc.) only tends to make them look more juvenile than many already look.
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

Allucinors
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Allucinors »

I second the notion of specializing in non-staining doll clothes...I'd be all over that!
「美少年がよいが、美少女がもっとよい!」
I like pretty boys but I like pretty girls even more!
Just having them around brings up the mood!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

A lot of great suggestions here. Especially about non-staining clothes and clothes for smaller dolls.
I don't know if it's feasible, but a clothing customization service would also be nice as some dolls have very unusual dimensions and it can make finding things for them extremely difficult.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS