www.freelovedollhouse.com

Yui Shinohara Arrived!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yui Shinohara Arrived!

Post by austxgive »

So, I placed order on 08/29/2019 and finally received it today(12/17/2019) due to unexpected delays and corrections after inspection videos! But, Don handled things very promptly even with communication!(from beginning to the end)

I had a 168cm 38kg TPE doll previously and had no choice but to downsize to this Gynoid Tech doll because it was just too heavy, which made it not enjoyable.

Yui Shinohara specs are 160cm 28k Silicone 15cm depth w/hair BWH 85/60/90 and default size breasts. Shipping details for some reason indicated the package as 25kg and 55lbs.

However, whatever the spec it came in as was just about the right size for me to enjoy. I wouldn't mind an even smaller weight for easier handling.

Silicone doll compared to the TPE doll does indeed feel more durable and less prone to external damage. It didn't really give off the feeling that it is less real like when compared.

This brand definitely make the visual and texture REAL though... this is no joke. Feels scary real especially when I look into the eyes lol. Details make it extremely real like, non comparable to any other dolls out there.

Only if I knew about them earlier, I would have not spent a single dollar on any other dolls/toys to save up for these models....

Definitely a work of art and worth every penny spent on this. Perhaps they are cheap for its actual value? When I see all these other more priced dolls.

the only disappointments I can point out are depth length doesn't go below 15cm, arms must be detachable for this specific one(new ones don't have that!), and gap between the legs were a bit distanced and awkward.

But, these complaints are covered completely by all the other factors of goodness this offers.

Anyhow, let the pictures speak for themselves.
20191217_152512.jpg
20191217_152512.jpg (533.99 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_152515.jpg
20191217_152515.jpg (467.34 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_152646.jpg
20191217_152646.jpg (448.36 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_160625.jpg
20191217_160625.jpg (441.81 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_164707 - Copy.jpg
20191217_164707 - Copy.jpg (493.66 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_153243 - Copy.jpg
20191217_153243 - Copy.jpg (397.74 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_153333 - Copy.jpg
20191217_153333 - Copy.jpg (359.77 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
20191217_173426.jpg
20191217_173426.jpg (517.83 KiB) Viewed 4185 times
I mean... jesus christ! What a beauty!!

If you ever consider purchasing a doll, I suggest you get it from this brand. Seriously. This definitely is worth the experience.

Also, I'm so impressed with their work and this is over my expectation. I am more than grateful and over satisfied with my order!!!

What a wonderful and fulfilling purchase.

P.S. Unfortunately, I wasn't home to accept the package and Fedex guy went to the apartment office to get signature... Then lease agent called me if I wanted to pick up at the office or leave at the front door. This is a humiliating because on the box it says: "This Side up Fregile Erection Prohibited", which the people at the office can suspect what it is by the shape and size of the package as well as since they disclose that it is mannequin... and people passing by my door will see it also until I arrive home. I just wish they are more respectful to the consumers' product discretion and privacy. That part was awful, giving unnecessary concerns, discomfort, and worries to the customer. I wish they changed that or give options.

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Yui Shinohara Arrived!

Post by Popcorn212 »

What company delivered it? I had FedEx deliver my tpe last year and since I wasn't going to be home for the weekday delivery I asked for it to be placed on hold until Saturday when I picked it up soon as they opened. There was only one person so it wasn't that bad. I also ordered a Gynoid from Don too. Barely going on three weeks now so the wait is a pain. Curious as to why your order delayed so much by the way?

zergnarok

Post by zergnarok »

Sry , I'm not good with english but I want to says:

Wow , she is really beautiful for real :D .
But why it took so long for you to get her? (08/29/2019 - 12/17/2019) I wonder.

I also ordered Yui around 10/Nov and just got the inspection video at 13/Dec but also different eyes color and no public hair :oops: .
Hope I get her before Xmas or New Year :glou:

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Some owners have said that the breasts are not soft.

Can you comment on the breast and face softness? Can you tell us if she feels realistic when you grope her butt and legs?

Thanks!

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Popcorn212 wrote:What company delivered it? I had FedEx deliver my tpe last year and since I wasn't going to be home for the weekday delivery I asked for it to be placed on hold until Saturday when I picked it up soon as they opened. There was only one person so it wasn't that bad. I also ordered a Gynoid from Don too. Barely going on three weeks now so the wait is a pain. Curious as to why your order delayed so much by the way?
It was FedEx for me as well and actually they rescheduled the delivery yesterday because they didn't have access to apartment gates(I left gate code on delivery instruction lol). I didn't want to risk not being able to carry it upstairs... haha, can't imagine taking a break every few steps from FedEx to my car, then from my garage to my room upstairs.

I was informed that for some reason the Gynoid orders were getting stuck at the customs and exchange to get through the international shipping and so mine was on held back at their warehouse until things were cleared. Plus, they had numerous incoming orders... I guess it's that time of the year especially with the new model releases.

I'm sure you'll love the company from this brand! It's sooo worth waiting for months though. I could've waited longer for this.

Anyways, I remember reading from other reviews that their order also took 2 months to be delivered from their date of order.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

She looks beautiful! There aren't a lot of Gynoid reviews on TDF, so I'll be interested to hear more and see how you get on.

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Doll Master wrote:Some owners have said that the breasts are not soft.

Can you comment on the breast and face softness? Can you tell us if she feels realistic when you grope her butt and legs?

Thanks!
Hmm... I guess the softness, or rather toughness has to do with the nature of the silicone content. Perhaps larger breasts and frequently applying baby powder can significantly loosen up the concern? I personally don't have complaint on that matter. I went from TPE E size to Silicone C size(default size, although they offer larger breasts for the same price, but I wanted to reduce weight as much as possible). Butt is definitely softest, but not to the point where it is close to a human body of course. Softness is not, but appearance wise it is close to a real thing lol... I guess that's one other thing with silicone compared to TPE, that it preserves colder temperature and so maybe that element is affecting the softness, too. You really feel the lower temperature.

I didn't focus too much on arms and legs, but I would say its shape are outstanding. Love the thighs though, haha!

You do feel more resistance though than TPE, so maybe that could also be why not only breasts but all areas of its silicone parts are not as soft? I'm not exactly too sure about this because face is very very hard on touch compared to any other parts of the body. I mean.. in metaphor, the tougher the rubber, the more resistant and durable it is! I can say its visual/view is completely insane though, haha. I just sat there for a moment and looked at it like I'm observing a museum held art piece because I was amazed of how well they replicated a real human appearance.

As my conclusion, it wasn't that big of a deal for me as I don't see too much of a difference compared to TPE... Maybe it's personal preference and what the person thinks is more important to'em and is sensitive to. I'd rather sacrifice some of the softness to maintain its form longer for such a pricey and valuable item though. That's just me I guess. I'm content of the softness with the way it is, no issue nor complaint in regards to that subject.

It's only been day one. So this might not be as resourceful than you expected, but it is a true and honest feedback from the perspective of completely new consumer lol.

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Willendorph wrote:She looks beautiful! There aren't a lot of Gynoid reviews on TDF, so I'll be interested to hear more and see how you get on.
I appreciate it! I truly love it, haha. People can probably feel that I do just by the text.

I'll try to keep things updated in the future! Not sure how often though! XD

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Forgot to mention that bottom hairs can be pulled with slight force. So, I'm sure you wouldn't regret adding it and easily pull'em out yourself if you don't like it.

I think they'll come off in the end as time progresses.

Popcorn212
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Popcorn212 »

@austxgive Oh yeah the moving from the FedEx to my vehicle was a pain itself. My package was marked as below 50 pounds but when the FedEx rep scanned her through the weight station she was at 80+ pounds so they definitely under weight the packages. The representative did loan me a cart to roll my package to my vehicle in the parking lot. It was such a pain getting that heavy box into my SUV since it's a bit raised. I do hope to get my inspection vid before the year is over, I noticed on their main site and many Japanese vendors that orders placed after December 1st would be available till after February due to demand.

@zergnarok I just read your post and have high hopes about getting my inspection video soon. When I first noticed Gynoid aka Rzndoll back then I definitely wanted Yui too. Then the model 9 was announced and I now wanted Elina. I waited a bit longer and pulled the trigger when they announced the new models. Ended up going with the taller model 10, 5'7 Laura. She was too beautiful to justify waiting to wait any longer. I'm glad there are more future owners of Gynoid on here now.

toroto

Post by toroto »

She looks great! Looking at the gynoid some had no anal capability. I'm assuming yours does? Does make it a little hard to decide with the options, but I think the detachable parts are a plus for me for storage.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

She looks great! I'm glad you're happy with her. Thank you so much for sharing your experience :D Yui is a beauty indeed!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Grats, and welcome to the GT club!

btw, I don't think you need to powder her. She should have some coating that most silicone dolls don't have.

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

Thanks for sharing information and story guys! I appreciate the welcoming, too.

I don't think all models from GT have backdoor holes. Mine doesn't for sure, which I don't mind. You can use so many at a time XD

Coating? that's something I would have never known... that's good to hear!!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

austxgive wrote:Thanks for sharing information and story guys! I appreciate the welcoming, too.

I don't think all models from GT have backdoor holes. Mine doesn't for sure, which I don't mind. You can use so many at a time XD

Coating? that's something I would have never known... that's good to hear!!
Correct- no anal opening on GT models.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS