betterlovedoll.com

Your favorite picture of your doll

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Your favorite picture of your doll

Post by mahtek »

So what is your favorite photo of your doll? And why?

My favorite photo of Phoebe is...

"Listen! Are those reindeer on the roof?"

I love the innocence and curiosity. "Does she still believe in Santa?"

What's yours? And for those who don't have a doll, what's your favorite pic?
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Wanda

Post by Wanda »

I have several favorites of Roxanne, but I guess since this is my screen saver, it must be my fave.
Why? Uh, well...dunno. Anyway, I took it right after I woke up one bright, sunny January morning from a good sleep. I stretched, looked over at Roxie, grabbed my brand new digital camera, rolled on top of her cowgirl style and snapped this, my first digital photo of her. She looks just like she looked when I saw her each morning, hair mussed, a look on her face that just melted me. I remember Jewel's "You Were Meant for Me" was playing on the tune box. I spent an hour with her after this photo...

Wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up
In the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through
--The Beach Boys

OldEngineer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by OldEngineer »

There were so many earlier pictures of Abigail that I love and review often, but I keep coming back to this one...

She has matured in my eyes somehow, yet she is still sweet, simple yet oh so sensual. Still ass over teacups in love,

Regards,
OldEngineer

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Very cool. Mahtec I luv that pic of Phoebe, it is enigmatic, compelling & just beautiful. Same for U Stacy & Wanda & Fargo & OE. Great photos. I am sure I will have some favorites of Lorna but she is still growing, not quite ready yet to be here but soon.

Wanda, 'wouldn't it be nice to be together in the kind of world we both could love' did I remember that line right? One of my favorite Beach boys songs of all time. Brian Wilson was a genius, I don't care what anyone else says, 'Pet Sounds' Paul McCartney told Mike Love once a long time ago, that he had just heard 'Pet Sounds' & he said 'it brought tears to me eyes'.

I still get all tingly (can guys do that?) when I hear that song or anything from 'Pet Sounds' 'Surfs up' or 'Fun Fun Fun', times they sure have changed. RIP Carl Wilson. Well, I got a bit off topic here. But U hit a sensitive spot. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

red_dragon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by red_dragon »

How does one include a photo in a post? My efforts have so far failed.
http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/leslie

I want to be the kind of person my cat thinks I am.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

You guy's have posted great photos.

Here's my favorite of Holli

David

red_dragon,

I finally figured it out. I was having difficulty including an image from the old gallery. This worked (in Firefox...)

1. Go to the page displaying the smaller version of your photo.
2. Select 'View Image' (a right click menu item on PC's)
3. In the resulting page, select 'Copy Image Location'
4. Paste the link into the forum reply edit box. You should have a link that ends in '.sized.jpg'
5. Put [ img ] before the address and [ /img ] after it (remove the blanks)
See my girls Image

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Great thread idea Mahtek! That pic of Phoebe does bring out a wonderful sense of innocence You just want soo bad to hug her :D
Great Pics all!

As for my all-time favorite.. man, that's a tough one. There are so many gorgeous dolls here, I think my brain would explode before I choose a single one above all the others.

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

8)
Here's my favorite picture of my favorite doll:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... p?pos=-710

8O

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

I've got 3 or rather 5 fav pics,

first off, my avatar,
the avatar is always a good guess for the fav pic I think...

I like these 2 pics because they are just great, and because of the light. With most pics you have problems with the light, but not here. If only I knew why these pics are so perfect...

I like these 2 pics because they are just plain cute, and because of the nice bed linen

No, it's not what you think why I like this picture... dolly teasing is always fun, but that's not what it's about... I like this one because of the boobie shadow on the wall, actually I first noticed the boobie shadow when loading it to my hard drive, the effect wasn't planned

:wink: :P 8)

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Great pics All!

I've always wondered why the pics that I liked best in Phoebe's shoots were never the ones with the most clicks. I suppose that without an emotional connection, the meaning is lost.

The nice thing about this thread is that we can all relate to each others reasons for liking one photo best.

I love our little place on the web! :D

Now come on! There's a lot of dolls out there! Post a link instead of a pic! We want to know your fav's!

Mahtek & Phoebe(Happy)
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

This is sort of a "greatest hits" thread...great idea mahtek :!: BTW...the pic of Phoebe that you led off with, is spectacular :D
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

rentell
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by rentell »

Some great photos here and as commented the ones that we personally care for usually get the least clicks, not that that matters at all.

My fave at the moment is this one, why you ask?

Dunno, just like it, funny really because I never really liked this face much and then BANG, short boy wig, those huge lips and the tilt of the head!
Just couldn't stop looking at it.
Its such a challenging look, almost aloof and alive.

And of course this one, good old Betty blue eyes, still sends a shiver down my back even after all this time.

A perhaps you all wont mind if I slip this one in , dolls do not always have to have everything on show to make them sexy and for some reason this one does it for me.
The swell of the breast with the shadow of the nipple and the folds of the dress still letting you see the figure but leaving everything to your imagination.

For me dead sexy.

As I drool off down the page ..................... :silly:

And just a quick edit, all of our photos seem to be very personal "girlfriend" type of photos if you get my drift ...................

P-Dubb

Post by P-Dubb »

Hey Rentell,
I have to compliment you on the blue dress photo, what a great shot....
I need an easy friend..... I Do With a hand to lend I Do Think you fit this shoe.........(Kurt Cobain)

Britti_Lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Britti_Lover »

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Here are my 3 favorite pics so far (it changes all the time!) 8)

Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS