www.wmdolls.com

Fully Articulated Life Size Action Figures

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
toroto

Re: Fully Articulated Life Size Action Figures

Post by toroto »

Ok gotcha.
Hahaha.... I like the last image, they look so proud
Attachments
Screenshot_20200107-092846_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-092846_Firefox.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2545 times

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Too funny. I was thinking the same thing.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Although I love the idea of movement (and would love to see what you could come up RK), it's not for me, but I'm loving this info you guys have shared.
The best example why I'm not going for movement is in this fantastic video. If you told me this is a robot simulating being sick after a frat party, I would believe it. The jacket is a nice touch as well. #sexyparkahomelesscrackwhoreblowinggirl

https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/24/new-245- ... g-6594603/

Lastly is sharing time. My 17 yr old son came out to me a few weeks ago. I just want him to be safe and happy. So, I came out to him yesterday, he took it quite well that his dad plays with Artificial Synthetics. He really took interest in the sex robot design which led to the Rick and Morty episode with the sex robot. (my favorite)
She is hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRYXZe4HxM

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hey, at least they care for their robot. Don't want her catching a cold now! :D
Yeah, that robo doll is pretty primal. Just a single action movement via a variable speed motor. That why I stress slower variable speed and more random action. Slow and sensual twitches and gyrations, not repetitious.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

toroto

Post by toroto »

That robot... holy hell haha.
This looks like a family who has been holding a smile too long waiting for the photographer to take a picture... in hell
Attachments
bjdroid2.jpg
bjdroid2.jpg (24.63 KiB) Viewed 2509 times

toroto

Post by toroto »

MK, that's good that it went well with your son. It's also great he felt comfortable enough to flirt his burden to you as well and not have to hide.

Don't think I would have the guts to do that, but I guess you both had secrets you wanted to get out so it's great to be open, and I think synthetics has a nicer ring than sex doll. Its definitely alot more than that for alot od people on here, photography, inventing moding.

As soon as theres a synthetic that can do your taxes and make coffee it'll become more mainstream anyway. Hmm note to self, strap a fleshlight and phone to the toaster and see if you can get it past the wife. "Hey hun I'd like to introduce you to toaster, our new kitchen assistant"

toroto

Post by toroto »

Should have read *share not *flirt lol

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

T,
Thank you, it was cool to share with my son. He was even kind of thinking how cool too tell his friends that his Dad is starting to make sex robots.

The term synthetics sounds so much better. Not be offensive to those who like the term, I think it has bad connotations. People change titles all of the time. A secretary is now an Administrative Assistant. A janitor is now a sanitation engineer. I hope the term starts to spread. I've always wanted to "coin a term".

I laugh and cringe every time I hear or read the word, fleshlight. Had one for a day. It was pitiful. Like putting Roger Rabbit into a cup of pizza dough. Little Seizures Pizza. Domin oh no's. Pizza Cunt.
Okay, I'll stop.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Is this the foam clay sculpting material you were talking about? I can't find anything called Form Foam specific.
Attachments
foam-mo.jpg
foam-mo.jpg (8.07 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anton

Post by Anton »

MX-V wrote:Anton,
not sure what you mean about the head. maybe I should clarify. I'm using an existing tpe head, spraying it black, then masking off with 1/8 tape where the vertical black lines are shown in the photo, spraying white plasti-dip on entire head, removing the tape should make the black lines slightly recessed to give a look of seams between facial plates. It's the best way I can make this one-off head for now. Hope that makes sense.
The body will be a different process.
Although I'm loving how this thread is evolving into mechanics, I'm just wanting a cool android looking f@6k toy.
By the way, I found a sex robot that has movement, it blows and gyrates. I laughed so hard, it looked like a cpr doll in a bikini having seizures. Sorry, I forgot to save it.
A WM Doll is a fuck doll a 3d printer could be used to make the face you speak of, I gave a detailed break down of print time for a full doll which demonstrated the reality of your idea and what it would take, to which there was no reply.
Good luck with the day dreams.

toroto

Post by toroto »

Hey anton.
I think 12 days or more is acceptable for a hobbyist project. Theres a guy on the rpf whi took 2 years building his robocop suit haha...but he wasn't on it full time so really hard to judge.
There are some really fast printers that would require less clean up if you decided to manufacture. But there are companies that can do that for you (for a reasonable outlay for setting up the cast etc..)

Have you continued making progress on your prints? They were looking promising

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Anton,
My apologies. I appreciate you taking the time to post the info on printing.
Sorry, between full time work, my insane creations and life in general, I thought I posted back about not being able to financially get into printing. Yes, this thing is just a "robot-looking-f@*k-toy". More of a cosplay figure in my house that I can have fun with.

Rubherkitty,
yes, that looks like the same material I'm using. Like pizza dough, it dries in minutes, cures in 48 hours. I like it. Sticks to tpe but can be peeled off.

Toroto,
Appreciate all of your input, even in the other thread that I tried to railroad. This is proof that there is least an interest in the Android sex machine action figure.

I had a big failure with the head. The plasti dip sticks to tpe well enough, but I messed it up. Spray on Plastidip
looks great, has a really cool texture, but being a part-time perfectionist, I tried to touch up with a small brush.
After touching up the touch ups, it was looking bad. Goof Off took the plastidip off but just started to melt the tpe around the eyelids. (I'm glad I used a second head and didn't screw up the original) I managed to wash off the chemicals and paint and will try again at another time. Until my tail comes out from between my legs, I'm will work with the Form Foam for the chest and arm pieces.

To all of you that contributed in this thread, Thank you. I hope this keeps going and hope you all post anything you create or want to share.

As I originally wanted to make a prototype android girl, it has melted into a hope to start a movement about robot-looking-f@*k-toys, I realize it maybe too much of a niche product at this time. But mark my words, It will happen. LOL.

Although I could have just been happy to photoshop my idea, I wanted a tangible object.

Long live the sex robots,
MX
Attachments
Render new one 2.jpg
Render new one 2.jpg (370.83 KiB) Viewed 2344 times

toroto

Post by toroto »

Hey Mk

I'm slowly progressing on the print front. Nothing to share at this stage, but I'm definitely going to cast in silicone once done so I have a bit of flexibility.

The detail is better than I remember but may still have very faint lines, but good so far.

Have a look into monster clay if you feel artistic. You can reverse mold with it then pour in a different material... or cast in plaster etc... and press monster clay into the mould.

It's a clay that is firm but stays workable. So you can cut lines, experiment and mash and start again. For me I can cast a printed scan and do cleanup.

A whole new process to learn of course, but handy whilst learning new materials.

Anyway, don't let it make you feel bad. You experimented, had a bond with your son, learned something, shared ideas and chatted with some randoms ;)

You've inspired me as well. So thanks! May take me a while in print time, but I'll share something eventually:)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you Toroto,
I am stubborn and not giving up. I'll try the monster clay and see what I can do. I now have to commit to this and make this creation. As my Bride of Frankenstein has inspired something else I do... A new direction in my music and a new cover for my new work.

https://soundcloud.com/mxlxw/artificial-memory

A picture can elicit music in me and as the image of her inspired me to create this piece, I also made it a cover for some of my new work.
So now I have to make her and somehow put her in the video and not have it looking like a picachu sex doll video(look it up, it's amazingly bad, funny, horrifying and a little sad) (a major WTF moment)
Ok, I just talked myself out of putting her in the video...

toroto

Post by toroto »

I'll still be keeping an eye on the page. If make any progress I'll send you a message

INFORMATIONS