sanhuiofficial.com

New Photos of SANHUI 160cm AIO Maria

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

New Photos of SANHUI 160cm AIO Maria

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

She's available at: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... n-one.html, we now do tattoos for our dolls as well. :)

Mike.
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (864.95 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (652.82 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (735.22 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (678.2 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (788.83 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
011.jpg
011.jpg (780.49 KiB) Viewed 4430 times
016.jpg
016.jpg (866.99 KiB) Viewed 4430 times

Mr_E

Re: New Photos of SANHUI 160cm AIO Maria

Post by Mr_E »

Very nice

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Pretty... but pretty on the outside is not going to cut it when there are issues with the backs of the dolls breaking in less than six months which is a quality control issue where stress tests were not conducted prior to going into production. All I can say is that one missed step can and will hurt a company and with many new dolls coming onto the market the competition for business is fierce.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

She's absolutely stunning!

To the staff at Sanhui, my advice is to completely discontinue the older skeleton and make your new, stronger Flexi skeleton your standard. This would hopefully calm the fears of potential new customers knowing that the new skeleton has addressed the breakage issues of the previous version. Most people would be willing to pay more for a better quality product knowing that it will last longer without fear of braking under normal use.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Damn, she look so different in these pictures. I didn't remember that the original AIO was named Maria, so I thought it was another new AIO before reading more into it :D

Also, what skin color is this model? Seems to me that both color 1 and 2 could pull this off depending on lighting.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

rebuilt52
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rebuilt52 »

Wow elegant!!!
Rebuilt52
Bhilly - 87 cm Torso Doll - M Cup

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Dollarhyde wrote:there are issues with the backs of the dolls breaking in less than six months which is a quality control issue where stress tests were not conducted prior to going into production. All I can say is that one missed step can and will hurt a company
This is very true. I was a huge fan of sanhui and intent on buying 160cm AIO until I read about the spinal defects.......
Silver Silence wrote:a metal spine can be broken by bare hands. Fellow posters in this forum warn me of a weak weld joint at the back on Sanhui Dolls. I took extra care not to use anywhere above her waist as leverage point when moving her hip. No matter. Her metal spine broke.
smallcat wrote:Mine broke back around at 9 month from not much use.
pgargon wrote:Unfortunately, my Lisa got it now too. Her back is broken, too. It is really very sad that the metal skeletons seem to have a weak point. As always, I gently moved her back joint and it cracked and it was over with Lisa. Really a shame. I thought about buying another Sanhui but not after the event.

I am NOT going to buy a $3500 doll if there are serious defects.

Thank you TDF posters for sharing your experiences.

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

@Dollmaster

As far as I have seen, this has only happened with the previous skeleton, and there have been no reports of issues with the flexi skeleton that would be in the 160 AIO. Hopefully it stays that way... Cuz I am currently waiting for a 160 aio that is in transit :P
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

I certainly hope the back breaking isnt an issue with the flexi skeleton too because regardless of all the negative reviews im still determined to buy a sanhui doll and willing to gamble on it. I sincerely hope this is only an issue with the standard skeleton, and if its still an issue the standard skeleton needs redone or discontinued and the flexi needs to be the standard. Im drawn to sanhui because of the options of permanent silicone paints on the nipples and labia and after getting my textured silicone sample in the mail.....there is just no competition guys. Textured silicone feels SOO much better to the touch than regular silicone and it even feels better than my tpe dolls did.

For realism Textured silicone>tpe>silicone.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I've been really considering the 160 AIO for my 2nd doll purchase and I'm very particular about what I want. Although my hopes are the new skeleton will be a much needed improvement, I guess only time will tell. Might be best to give it some time and see what members think once they start arriving. That body and face though...yum! :lol:

Update: Priced out my 160 AIO dream girl over at the Sanhui website and I'm looking at $3914. That's a lot of cheddar, especially when the new WM172B cup is coming in about $2100. Hmmmm....

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I've been wanting a SH160 foreeeeeever. She looks SOOOO Amazing!! Truly a beauty.
SH160 was my first pick doll. But I didn't get one because (at the time) there was a rash of broken hands and wrists. I've been coveting one since the beginning. But I'm still waiting for the dust to settle on all the skeleton durability issues.

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

So what are the main advantages to the AIO body over the non-AIO body? I know there is a premium paid for this option, but is it worth it, from people that have seen the difference between the two ?

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

DFan04 wrote:So what are the main advantages to the AIO body over the non-AIO body? I know there is a premium paid for this option, but is it worth it, from people that have seen the difference between the two ?
The all in one gives a more realistic experience because the head is part of the doll. You cannot remove the head and put a new one on. You dont get that bad seem line like you do on most other dolls so it more closely mimics a real person. Its great for photography and a nice touch if ur seeking a more realistic companionship with a doll. Fornme personally Im after a doll moreso for companionship and having the head be a part of the body is a great feature. But there is no other difference to the doll itself other than the head being apart of it. Personally after owning a piperdoll(which is also an all in one doll) it really enhanced the realism over my previous dolls and it does make a big difference. The main issue i have with standard dolls is that the heads seems to rotate too much freely on its own which really takes away from it feeling more realistic.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

0991crz wrote:
DFan04 wrote:...there is no other difference to the doll itself other than the head being apart of it.
This is not true. Read this question that I asked Mike.
Doll Master wrote:My question is about the body type.

Is the 160cm body that you offer exactly the same as the 160cm AIO model?

I like the 160cm AIO body the most. :wink:

If I buy the 160cm with removable head, will it have the same measurements as the 160cm AIO? (see picture)

Mike+Sanhui wrote:The 160cm with removable head is different from the 160AIO doll (In your picture).
Mike.

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Ok so there might be a slight difference in measurement. What other differences r there? There was no information from mike in that post other than its different.

INFORMATIONS