www.6yedollglobal.com/

Introducing Yínwá - 6Ye busty 105

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Introducing Yínwá - 6Ye busty 105

Post by Mick »

Hi folks,

This will be a multi-part review. The first part will be text and pictures will follow. (I took a few and need to upload them to the album)

Ordering facts:
[*]1st inquiry to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls on Nov 9
[*]Multiple back and forth emails. Jeff was very responsive.
[*]Order placed Nov 10
[*]Doll complete (with factory pictures) Nov 23
[*]Shipment received Dec 2

Doll specs:
[*]6Ye 105 with natural skin complexion
[*]No hair "down there"
[*]Vagina: insert rather than built-in/fixed
[*]Skeleton: standing feet and shrugging shoulders
[*]Head: Asian. More on this in a moment
[*]I was also able to specify nail colors, a specific wig, and eye color
[*]Nipples & aureole: Someone on this forum painted his doll to have them dark. I shared one of his photos and asked if the factory could do that for me, as I'm unskilled in this area. Jeff @ BCD pushed this through for me. Did it work? Wait and see for part 2 of this review!

Disclaimer: I have no prior relationship with either BCD or 6Ye. You can go through my post history and see I'm not a paid shill. That being said...

I do recommend placing your order through Booty Call Dolls. They handled several key issues for me:
[*]Shipping: I needed it held at a shipping center so I could pick it up. My rural driveway is currently unsafe for deliveries due to heavy rains causing erosion and potholes.
[*]Face: I wanted an Asian face, and the 6Ye website only had 1 face option, and it was a Western face. Jeff @ BCD reached out to 6Ye and solved the issue for me.
[*]Price: Jeff @ BCD obtained a lower all-inclusive price for me vs. what is shown on the 6Ye website. Out of respect for 6Ye I will not disclose the amount.
[*]Native English speaker: Email communications with BCD were clear and easy to understand. No mis-communication from either side!

One problem that happened in shipping has NOTHING to do with either 6Ye or BCD: both companies followed my shipping instructions to the letter. The blame falls squarely on FedEx. The shipping label clearly lists the FedEx "print & ship" office location I specified to Jeff in my order. Yet the FedEx distribution center in my metro decided to send the doll to their local "print & ship"... downtown. So instead of going to a location in the suburbs 25 minutes from my home, I had to go downtown 35-40 minutes through the Interstate and heavy downtown traffic.

Shipping condition:
[*]Perfect. No damage to the box. Untouched by Customs.
[*]Box details: 45lbs, 39" long, 12 3/4" wide, and 12 1/2" deep. I had no problem carrying it from my truck into my front door.
[*]Privacy: No indication on the box about what is inside.
[*]Box encased in clear shipping tape. Very secure from nosy handlers.

Why "Yínwá"?

Given she was made in China, I wanted to give her a Chinese name that would be easy for me to pronounce. After a few drinks while waiting for her to ship, I went online and pulled up a search engine. "Chinese word for slut". One site came back with a dozen different words, and yínwá caught my attention. This site has a button you can click that says the syllables for you, and explains what each syllable means. Very cool!

yín - obscene, licentious, lewd
wá - doll, pretty girl
Contracted together and you get "slut" and I think one other word.
The pronunciation sounds like "yeen-wah" so even a gaijin like me can say it.

After unboxing her:
[*]Doll condition: As far as I can tell, flawless. No shipping damage. No manufacturing defects.
[*]Accessories: The standard stuff you get from this city of origin. Soft cheap blanket, USB warming wand, white gloves, a cheap pink outfit, etc. Two things this manufacture adds that others have not: a very good instruction manual that gives specs on the range of movement for each joint. This is HUGE! I applaud 6Ye for the work they put into this manual. They also provided a bra and panty, which is in addition to the pink outfit. They also included a 2nd wig of their choice. I don't mind as I use the preferred wig for photos, and the other wig for sleepy time. :lol:

I'll save my description of her body for my 2nd part to this review, which will include photos.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Introducing Yínwá - 6Ye busty 105

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Mick and happy honeymoon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats Mick and happy honeymoon... :glou:
Thank you!

And now for Part 2.

Rather than spamming all of the pics, here's where all of the unboxing pics may be found:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... lbum=10356

I will just highlight a few. Go through the gallery if you want to see them all.

This picture was taken from my phone and does not do her justice. But I was floored when I took her out of her box and stood her up.

To call her ass "pert" is an understatement. This is an ass-lover's doll as much as a boob-lover's doll!

When I ordered her, I asked attention be paid to her nips and ar... oh Hell I can't spell it. Just look:

A shot from higher up with her face attached (sorry, not enough time to put on a wig and clothes... those may come later!):

Nice back sculpt.

There's a few more in my album. Not much as I'm still working. Sex review will come later. I have to figure out how to safely put in the insert. Amazingly, her small mouth seems to be usable, but she can't deepthroat me. Her vag and anus seem to be deep enough for the task.

Be well.

- Mick

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Somehow, I'm supposed to fit one of these:

Into this:

If it works... game on.

Wolfric

Post by Wolfric »

... Does the insert even fit? 8O

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Wolfric wrote:... Does the insert even fit? 8O
If the insert doesn't fit, you must acquit.
#ChewbaccaDefense

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Very detailed review, look forward to hearing more!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

I will share pictures later, but I wanted to talk briefly about "insert" vs. "built-in".

Yínwá has the insert vaginal part rather than built-in. Having tried it today, I have mixed feelings.

On the one hand, the insert is a no-brainer to clean. You just remove it and take it to the sink. The manual has recommendations on what materials to use and NOT use concerning cleaning.

The downside to the insert is it doesn't fit all the way inside. The pictures I'll post later will illustrate this. Part of the insert protrudes outside of her hole, no matter how hard you try to push it inside. You also have to lube the exterior of the insert in order to get it inside her easily. Once you have it lubed up, it slips inside easily (this surprised me).

So the insert is only to be used for sex. When taking pictures, you want to remove the insert. Her hole closes nicely if her legs aren't spread wide open, and gives the illusion of a functioning vagina.

Built-in presents a different challenge. No problems with photography, but if you finish inside her without wearing a condom, cleaning can be a real chore. This isn't so bad for a lighter doll like this one, as you could just carry her to the bathtub or shower, and use the douche included in her accessory kit. This can be more difficult with a heavier full-size doll.

The insert vs built-in debate only applies to the vaginal hole. She has an anal hole (I haven't tried it yet, except with my finger... it feels tight and textured inside) and it is built-in. It isn't obvious in the photos, but despite her small head you can penetrate her mouth as well. I haven't measured the depth yet, but I'd be surprised if it were more than 4 inches or so.

You can definitely have breast sex with this doll. They are nice and squishy, and you can use her arms to push them together to form a cleavage tunnel.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Mick wrote:You can definitely have breast sex with this doll. They are nice and squishy, and you can use her arms to push them together to form a cleavage tunnel.
Great!

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Any chance she still holding up? Been about 10 months and I'm debating on whether to get this with an insert did you experience any tearing?
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

INFORMATIONS