sexyrealsexdolls.com

"Valentina Girls" sub-forum missing

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

"Valentina Girls" sub-forum missing

Post by JustinBridou »

Hi,

I don't know where to put this request :? , as this is not really a bug, but rather something missing.

Indeed, more than a year ago, a new brand of dolls appeared and there is still no dedicated sub-forum in TDF:
"Valentina Girls".

Yet, this brand offers original dolls, very different from what exists. Although I am not personally involved and have not interest for this doll, I think they still have the right to have their own sub-forum. May be, others people have interest for this type of doll.
Would it be possible to create it?

"Valentina Girls" are in the plush category (such as Teddy-Babes, Textile Dolls or Velours Vixen).

They are made in Sweden by Nibina, and distributed by Stratus-Pikpuk in the USA (Georgia).
They are really special because there is even an option to buy only the skin and then fill it yourself.
So there are a mix of America/Europe! but no problem with the forum structure, they could therefore perfectly fit under the section :
Love Doll Manufacturers - Americas and Europe
Don't know what flag to add to the picture: as price are in $US, and distributed by a firm located in USA, it's probably more logic to use an US flag. But as there are built in Sweden, may be the Swedish flag could also figure on the picture.

There is a website, and a description of the company history: http://www.valentinagirls.com/aboutus.html
A thread with a review of this doll has already done here: viewtopic.php?t=109718

I also spotted a remnant of the old forum organization. In the description of this section we read:
"Love Doll Manufacturers - Americas and Europe "
"Love Dolls manufactured in North America, South America and Europe whose average model price exceeds $4000. Includes manufacturer site links. Some sell direct and some do not."

:lol: This mention should be removed! as there is no more such disctintion. Sure TB, Textile and Velours are less than $4000 :roll:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: "Valentina Girls" sub-forum missing

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF is not listing every manufacturer and vendor on the market. We receive new requests to get listed each day. We are quite withholding adding new sellers to TDF.

P.S. that forum description has been amended.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

OK, I understand.
I see that the text issue has been quickly fixed for the "$4000". Thanks for your fast intervention :thumbs_up: .

Just for information: I also noticed that regularly there was saturation of SQL sessions (access to the forum impossible, with SQL error message - maximum number of sessions exceeded), almost every day around 11:00 local time in France (10:00 UTC). It's punctual, but regular. Not really annoying, but to watch. Not sure if someone has already reported that.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

JustinBridou wrote:
Just for information: I also noticed that regularly there was saturation of SQL sessions (access to the forum impossible, with SQL error message - maximum number of sessions exceeded), almost every day around 11:00 local time in France (10:00 UTC). It's punctual, but regular. Not really annoying, but to watch. Not sure if someone has already reported that.

This is the forum running the daily backup which makes the SQL database unavailable... it has a few threads already.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sofos wrote:
JustinBridou wrote:

This is the forum running the daily backup which makes the SQL database unavailable... it has a few threads already.
Yes, we are aware of this. We are planning to upgrade our software next year. That should also solve this issue.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I've often thought there should maybe be a Fabric Doll category which would contain the existing subforums for Teddy Babes, Textile Dolls, and Velour Vixens- and, as I totally understand not being able to list every company on here, an "Other Fabric Dolls" subforum. Happy Dolls don't really have a home either and it would give people a single place to find info about them rather than sifting through the relevant vendor subforums (assuming the person would even know which ones to look through to start with) containing mostly posts about other kinds of dolls, or, more difficult yet, the massive Dolls In General forum.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

VG is so fantastic for sex and cuddle.
the quality is high and price low.
just 1/3 price of TB DL
earlier I like Tb but now VG is better.
so good for sex .
with and without insert.(perfect with femidom)
(but I still like to hug TB but she is hard to enter for me)
you can have exactly the size you want of her.
big tits ,big ass ,long legs or what you want.

sceleton or not.

now I have one short with sceleton and one tall cuddlemodel(my favorit)

sorry for bad English.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I like VG's a lot, but Yegads, that face! :silly:
Surely they can do better. Main reason I've not ordered one

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

now you can put other face /head to her.
and still have original head inside if you want her original again.

I have ordered nr 3 now
a giorgina with a lot of vibrating spots and tunnels.

INFORMATIONS