www.wmdolls.com

Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

Post by nicvncnt »

mandos wrote:Why don´t you send me some examples of the body you like in PM and I will see what I can do, if it looks interesting I can pitch it to WM and see what happens - mind you developing a doll from start to finish takes ages, so no promises are made.
I appreciate that this was for DL2 not myself but I have posted along similar lines about this doll and speaking purely for myself the only thing that I would like to see changed is the breast size - nothing else, just the breast size - down to an A or even AA. While it might take a long time to develop a brand new sculpt it surely is not a major challenge to take an existing body and change this one thing.

It's true that we all have different preferences, but WM is in business to make money (I assume) and they'll make more by catering to a wider variety of tastes. I can appreciate that a small startup company with only half a dozen bodies to offer would inevitably have a restricted range but WM, a giant in the business, with their dozens and dozens (I have no idea how many exactly but it's a lot :lol: ) of bodies seem to keep going the same way - outsize hips or breasts, tiny waists, almost always some feature exagerated out of proportion, and any suggestion of doing anything along different lines invariably meets with a polite but firm insistence that it's too hard or would take too long or would weigh too much (seriously? - a doll can have 100cm hips and K-cup boobs but a 70cm waist would be too much :roll: ).

Okay I'll calm down a bit now. :oops: WM is a great company and by the current standards of the TPE doll business their actual quality for delivered dolls is among the best so it would be really great if they would look to broaden their range and with a minor modification to this sculpt they have a great opporunity to start doing that.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

You are preaching to the choir my friend, that is why they have enlisted the help of people like me and others to help develop and design more realistic dolls. Mind you, there will always be a huge market for the fantasy bodies - I have several myself and enjoy them very much, but for that true girlfriend experience you need something more real. Creating an AA cup doll is not more difficult than any other body, but this specific body´s base is a B and it would be easy to go up a few cups (add material), in fact we already have, but not down to A or AA. So it needs a completely new sculpt.

Did you see the RLSD A cup doll, Thindoll? Worth checking out, it is also made at Jinsan.

You are welcome to PM me any ideas you might have as well, or make a thread with potential sculpts, I promise to consider it and see if I can create a good A cup design. This thread is probably not the best place do discuss new sculpts.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

For what it's worth, i think the 172B's bust is absolutely perfect as is... though having more options to choose from can never be a bad thing.

As they say, to each their own 8) :thumbs_up:

:glou:

bigsnake65
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bigsnake65 »

Excellent pictures and poses . My choices just increased by one of doll to buy.

a351must2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a351must2 »

As a tall w/ small breast fan and a red hair fan...no brainer...

wig that came with it, nice cheap Amazon dress and yoga pants, not very pettable but looked good.

The rest are in a more pettable outfit + ballet tights and trying out a pencil skirt.

Cheap Amazon wig

A little pricier Amazon wig

There is some butt...just enough.

Cheap Amazon wig again

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Very nice :) My 172B is arriving in a little under 4 hour’s time :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

nicvncnt wrote:...., dozens and dozens of bodies seem to keep going the same way - outsize hips or breasts, tiny waists, almost always some feature exagerated out of proportion,....
I feel similar looking at the majority of manufacturers - the waists are too small, and where the hips have a larger size then the breasts, it's all done out back in the glutes, rather then where a human figure is widest - across the top of the thighs at the joint to the hip.

For the vast majority of figures, the tops of the thighs will be wider then shoulders, and the glutes will only stick out as far behind as the boobs stick out in front, and the curve of the spine leads to the belly curved out as far as the boobs, and the top of the spine curved out as far as the glutes.

Most of the skeletons we're seeing in dolls do not show that spinal curve when looked at from Side On, especially at the interface from the hips to the base of the spine.

a351must2 wrote:A little pricier Amazon wig
Now this gal looks like the stereotypical "I'm about to kick your arse" Scottish or Irish lass :)

B-cups are common there, and the D-cup version is a proper heart breaker of a figure.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

doll-o-grapher wrote:Most of the skeletons we're seeing in dolls do not show that spinal curve when looked at from Side On, especially at the interface from the hips to the base of the spine.
I don't know for sure but I guess it's possible there is a genuine reason why this curvature (which I agree would be nice to have) can't be replicated accurately.

kainxxx2000
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kainxxx2000 »

Iam new to the doll scene but my wife and i are looking very close to getting this is my frist doll. She looks so amazing!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

This is my perfect dream frame. Perhaps I could graft on some Crown Peaks KKCUP breast forms for the ultimate fantasy.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

penguinfree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by penguinfree »

doll-o-grapher wrote:
nicvncnt wrote:...., dozens and dozens of bodies seem to keep going the same way - outsize hips or breasts, tiny waists, almost always some feature exagerated out of proportion,....
I feel similar looking at the majority of manufacturers - the waists are too small, and where the hips have a larger size then the breasts, it's all done out back in the glutes, rather then where a human figure is widest - across the top of the thighs at the joint to the hip.

For the vast majority of figures, the tops of the thighs will be wider then shoulders, and the glutes will only stick out as far behind as the boobs stick out in front, and the curve of the spine leads to the belly curved out as far as the boobs, and the top of the spine curved out as far as the glutes.

Most of the skeletons we're seeing in dolls do not show that spinal curve when looked at from Side On, especially at the interface from the hips to the base of the spine.

a351must2 wrote:A little pricier Amazon wig
Now this gal looks like the stereotypical "I'm about to kick your arse" Scottish or Irish lass :)

B-cups are common there, and the D-cup version is a proper heart breaker of a figure.
Nah, then she'd need to be brandishing a broken beer bottle in her hand :)

INFORMATIONS