www.wmdolls.com

Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fiery Redhead (New WM172B doll)

Post by Endless War »

Just amazing Mandos.
Beautiful representation.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks again everyone, she is indeed quite a presence.

@ZD, sure no problem. I would like to see Melissa :)

Here is a quick comparison photo of the three ladies that were standing beside each other. Sorry for it not being optimal, the 172B is leaning a bit forward and legs wide apart so she looks a bit shorter in this photo, but she is in fact just as tall as my big WM173 doll. Again I do love the 166C, but it does not win any realism-competition versus these two newer ladies. Also very interesting to see how versatile the #273 head is, just a little bit make up and some more cotton behind the eyes and she looks completely different.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

mandos wrote:Thanks again everyone, she is indeed quite a presence.

Here is a quick comparison photo of the three ladies that were standing beside each other. Sorry for it not being optimal, the 172B is leaning a bit forward and legs wide apart so she looks a bit shorter in this photo, but she is in fact just as tall as my big WM173 doll. Again I do love the 166C, but it does not win any realism-competition versus these two newer ladies. Also very interesting to see how versatile the #273 head is, just a little bit make up and some more cotton behind the eyes and she looks completely different.
I'd love to see the 162e as an a-cup or b-cup. Her body shape (boobs excluded) is the most natural looking imo.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Colonel Angus wrote:
mandos wrote:Thanks again everyone, she is indeed quite a presence.

I'd love to see the 162e as an a-cup or b-cup. Her body shape (boobs excluded) is the most natural looking imo.
I tend to agree with you, Colonel, but the new girl is certainly a stunner.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

I have to admit, I normally go for thicker dolls, but I can't deny that this doll hits my 3 mandatories quite well: manageable weight, very tall, and decent lovehole placement. She even has nice curves.
NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE RIGHT NOW
I can't agree with that. The new 6ye 171cm looks nice and has better lovehole placement.

Mandos, thanks for sharing, especially the side by side photo. We need more of those!

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

She looks very impressive, tall and extremely sexy.
I only popped over here to type a quick PM, and your Fiery Redhead managed to drag me in. WM are certainly making choosing a doll very difficult, even I can't keep up.
Well, yesterday I ordered my 162E #266 in the Black Friday Sale, that made my list of three WM dolls down to two and today it's back up to three again. :haha4: Thanks.

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Tommo10 wrote:Thanks.
Hey buddy, I do not know if you are thanking me or cursing me :D

PS! This redhead uses the same hairdresser as Ginger.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Colonel Angus wrote:I'd love to see the 162e as an a-cup or b-cup. Her body shape (boobs excluded) is the most natural looking imo.
That would be the WM162B which also has a more realistic waist. WM don't promote this doll for some reason but you can see pics on the vendor websites or in my girl Samantha's doll gallery. This doll has been listed as anything from an A cup to a D cup but you can see from the pics in her gallery that she's no more than a B cup.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

mandos wrote: Here is a quick comparison photo of the three ladies that were standing beside each other. Sorry for it not being optimal, the 172B is leaning a bit forward and legs wide apart so she looks a bit shorter in this photo, but she is in fact just as tall as my big WM173 doll. Again I do love the 166C, but it does not win any realism-competition versus these two newer ladies. Also very interesting to see how versatile the #273 head is, just a little bit make up and some more cotton behind the eyes and she looks completely different.
Nice comparision shot!

Wow such a contrast of difference between the bodies! I remember the 166C being amazing back then, looking here she does certainly seem to be on the less realistic side.
I do like the 172B alot actually, mainly for the height. Pretty realistic and not too thin. I might still ever so slightly prefer the 162E , i like the meatier ladies :P
Cant wait to see more of the 172B tho!

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Seeing all these pictures, I'm convinced this is my next TPE doll. I might have to sell a shorter doll to partly fund this new purchase. It's so sexy and just the right proportions. This doll might be what I've been looking for in a TPE doll all this time.
Attachments
DSC_3632.jpg
DSC_3632.jpg (363.45 KiB) Viewed 2365 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

garriola83 wrote:Seeing all these pictures, I'm convinced this is my next TPE doll. I might have to sell a shorter doll to partly fund this new purchase. It's so sexy and just the right proportions. This doll might be what I've been looking for in a TPE doll all this time.
I agree - she has a lot going for her. And I think she'd look nice alongside our JY175s :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I actually agree with you, Pip. After having «landed» after the initial shock of seeing this lady in the flesh, and her presence, I keep coming back to the 162E body as being more to my taste, which is very individual of course.

More photos soon, with some doggy action - kinda curious to see how she performs in that position myself.

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

I am filled with a mighty need to purchase a WM doll.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

That last re-posted pic is really nice; lovely figure. And also, again, want to say I really like you putting out these comparison shots; they're great for perspective. As clearly some dolls look great in general, but you better see her striking (either bad or good) features in these kinda shots. So the new model is like the 166C only bit thicker -tho same body style- and well taller obv.

Still agree too the 162E looks most realistic. For me also the tits could be smaller, but I do like how this model E's it's more in the breast volume than extreme standoff (ie wider tit but standing out less compared to more pointy boobs), as it fits the figure better. The one really major 'minus' I think to see when seeing the WM162E is that her back-to-front-at-belly- distance seems really thin...
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Sp0ngeWorthy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sp0ngeWorthy »

avante wrote:Still agree too the 162E looks most realistic. For me also the tits could be smaller, but I do like how this model E's it's more in the breast volume than extreme standoff (ie wider tit but standing out less compared to more pointy boobs), as it fits the figure better. The one really major 'minus' I think to see when seeing the WM162E is that her back-to-front-at-belly- distance seems really thin...
Agreed on both counts. I was a bit worried about the E size, but she's perfect. Slightly over filled handfuls. Very manageable and well built.

And the depth at the belly is indeed thin. Probably her only flaw body wise.
WM 164-J Racquel Reborn
WM 162-E Racquel #336 & #162 - Retired

INFORMATIONS