www.wmdolls.com

Pleased to present Jasmine 163cm H-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VinnyD

Re: Pleased to present Jasmine 163cm H-cup

Post by VinnyD »

fin87 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:46 pm holy... where is to europe store who sell this model, maybe with some extras, gel breast difrend head, some store is sell "extra soft tpe" what is that? aand with out taxes to finland 😅
Try it here https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-do ... rrency=EUR

Many Vendors have her in stock, or you can customize and build your BBW dream girl.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Lara(Zelex 155),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

thanks, i have seen this store, i thinking order in there, but same time try finding cheaper plaze, some store sell this model difrend head unrer 1100€, but i nondt trust those to ordering 😅 and sorry my rust english 😅

VinnyD

Post by VinnyD »

No problem.
Under 1100€ sounds really like scam and knock off.
It probably is.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Lara(Zelex 155),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

caballopico wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:20 am
CMiles76 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:48 pm I decided to snap a few photos of Jasmine (yes, I'll admit to not being creative with her name). More photos to come in the future :D

Which website did u buy her??
That's definitely Anastasias ass and figure !
Head and skin tone are different but that's Anastasias sister alright!
20230125_120857.jpg
20230125_120857.jpg (5.32 MiB) Viewed 1756 times
20230125_121007.jpg
20230125_121007.jpg (5.47 MiB) Viewed 1756 times

AspieDollLover91

Post by AspieDollLover91 »

Hey there, CMiles76. If it's ok for me to ask, what size dress/dresses does she fit in, please?
I'm new here and I'm fixing to get myself my own Jasmine in the near future.
Your pictures of your Jasmine look amazing by the way.

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

AspieDollLover91 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 pm Hey there, CMiles76. If it's ok for me to ask, what size dress/dresses does she fit in, please?
Thanks, I'm glad you like the photos! The dress sizes vary. The long white dress she's in (from the earlier photos in the thread) is a size Large. However, some of her clothes are medium and even some of the shirts are size small. It just depends on the look you are going for. If I want her breasts squeezed together for maximum cleavage, I'll use a size small shirt, but it will be shirt that is made of a stretchy material. But for dresses, you can usually get away with size medium if it is a fairly stretchy material. For example, the white corset on Page 15 is a size Medium, the gold boyshorts on Page 16 are size Small/Medium, and the Princess Leia costume on Page 18 is a size Medium. I hope this helps!

ustc1980
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ustc1980 »

amazing doll! I was wondering 2 things:

1) do you have a video of the softness of the butt? Comparing this model to the wm 150m, they have right around the same hip size and I've seen some crazy videos that show how soft and bouncy the 150m is, but haven't seen any yet with the 163h.
2) is this the WR version (weight reduction)? I believe the WR version of this doll is 33kg which is just insane! That seems like the way to go now, making it much easier to move around. My only concern is do the boobs/butt still have the same softness/giggle?

Thank you!

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

ustc1980 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:42 pm amazing doll! I was wondering 2 things:

1) do you have a video of the softness of the butt? Comparing this model to the wm 150m, they have right around the same hip size and I've seen some crazy videos that show how soft and bouncy the 150m is, but haven't seen any yet with the 163h.
2) is this the WR version (weight reduction)? I believe the WR version of this doll is 33kg which is just insane! That seems like the way to go now, making it much easier to move around. My only concern is do the boobs/butt still have the same softness/giggle?

Thank you!
I don't have any videos, I'm sorry. She isn't the weight reduction model as that version didn't yet exist when I got her. I wouldn't call her butt giggly, it is a good combination of softness and firmness. Like squeezing a toned woman's butt. Her breasts are nice in my opinion, but I also got her before gel breasts was an option. I do have a torso with gel breasts and I can honestly say that I do prefer the gel breasts over any other options.

AspieDollLover91

Post by AspieDollLover91 »

CMiles76 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:02 pm
AspieDollLover91 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 pm Hey there, CMiles76. If it's ok for me to ask, what size dress/dresses does she fit in, please?
Thanks, I'm glad you like the photos! The dress sizes vary. The long white dress she's in (from the earlier photos in the thread) is a size Large. However, some of her clothes are medium and even some of the shirts are size small. It just depends on the look you are going for. If I want her breasts squeezed together for maximum cleavage, I'll use a size small shirt, but it will be shirt that is made of a stretchy material. But for dresses, you can usually get away with size medium if it is a fairly stretchy material. For example, the white corset on Page 15 is a size Medium, the gold boyshorts on Page 16 are size Small/Medium, and the Princess Leia costume on Page 18 is a size Medium. I hope this helps!
Thank you for your reply, it's been most helpful.
I will be following this thread to see future pictures of your Jasmine, I like the way you dress your lovely lady doll. (^_^)

Kingjames1701
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kingjames1701 »

Is there anyway we can get any pictures of her face down butt up and some more pictures of her in that sexy all black bra?

Kingjames1701
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kingjames1701 »

Hey CMiles76 next month I'm going to buy the jasmine doll I really need your help can you please please provide a direct link where you bought her and how you messaged the company to make sure you got what you ordered because there a lot of sites with fake ones I don't want to lose my money please and thank you

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

Kingjames1701 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:41 pm Hey CMiles76 next month I'm going to buy the jasmine doll I really need your help can you please please provide a direct link where you bought her and how you messaged the company to make sure you got what you ordered because there a lot of sites with fake ones I don't want to lose my money please and thank you
I purchased her from Real Love Sex Dolls, (https://www.reallovesexdolls.com/) they have a link at the bottom of the forum pages. I just sent them a message from their page asking a few questions like turn around time, shipping arrangements, etc. They are very helpful, and you don't have to worry about getting a fake doll from them. They often run specials and discounts, so make sure to order during one of those times. They have a contact form on their website, so you can start there. But they are very reliable and worth checking out.

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been able to visit this site as much lately, I've been pretty busy.

Kingjames1701
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kingjames1701 »

But why on the WM website the jasmine doll is $2800 and on there site it's $1800 also do you know her bra size like cup? Because I want to shop for her before she gets here?

Kingjames1701
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Kingjames1701 »

Ok thank you But why on the WM website the jasmine doll is $2800 and on there site it's $1800 also do you know her bra size like cup? Because I want to shop for her before she gets here?

CMiles76

Post by CMiles76 »

Kingjames1701 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:06 pm Ok thank you But why on the WM website the jasmine doll is $2800 and on there site it's $1800 also do you know her bra size like cup? Because I want to shop for her before she gets here?
They are an authorized seller for WM products. They are selling the official WM dolls and not knockoffs. WM's website lists the suggested retail price, which is something that no one is going to pay unless they just don't want to search for a better deal. I've put her in bras as small as C-cup and D-cup in some of the photos you've seen in my thread. I do this to create maximum cleavage.

INFORMATIONS