sanhuiofficial.com

Love Hole Placement and General Features

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
gary399932
Active Poster
Active Poster

Love Hole Placement and General Features

Post by gary399932 »

Hey friends,

If you're a SANHUI doll owner, I'd like your opinion on love hole placement and the general quality/features of your doll.

From the personal research I've been doing on the site, I take it that Sanhui dolls generally have "good" love hole placement? The anus seems to be higher than WM dolls, for example. I've come to this conclusion from the photos on these pages:
- https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ad-14.html
- https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... onoka.html

For owners: Are you able to easily have stand-up anal? I've never been with a real girl who didn't have to learn forward slightly for vaginal, so is that basically the same?

How does the internal texture of the love holes feel? Somewhat realistic? very realistic? .... boring?

Any other problems, concerns, or awesome characteristics you've noticed? Do the overly "perky" nips bother you at all?

Also, how hot is this doll in real life? I'm not sure if it's the face or the outfit that's been getting my interest: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ad-21.html

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Love Hole Placement and General Features

Post by Doll Master »

Here is a great video showing the dolls. The taller doll is the 168cm. The shorter doll is the 160cm AIO Marya.
Personally, I think the 160 AIO is the most sexy Sanhui doll. She is really perfect.

I am battling mentally to decide which doll to buy (too many sexy dolls to choose from). :lol:

But, the 160 AIO is far, far up on my toplist among all dolls.
Sanhui is one of the best doll makers for body, durability, quality, customization, and function.
You can see how the 168 compares to the 160 AIO in this video.

pgargon
Former Member

Re: Love Hole Placement und allgemeine Funktionen

Post by pgargon »

Hi, here is the link to my topic of a Sanhui. The quality of the doll is very good and the placement of the openings is perfect. I took the inner texture with a camera. But see only yourself

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=117920

The sex with a Sanhui comes close to real sex.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Thank you guys for offering help here! :)

Mike.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I give them a thumbs up for quality. I would buy another Sanhui doll as my next doll. Easy to keep clean after 3 years no stains rust or growths so holding up well using a shower to clean. The quality of sex could be effected by the weight of the doll so keep that in mind. A 40 pound doll may be easier for you to move on top than an 70 pound one. Personally my limit on doll weight is 60 pounds max anything more would be too much work and not "fun". I have not tried out the new flexi body but they show some poses on the official site.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

If you are considering buying a doll, I highly recommend Sanhui.
I have three Sanhui's and they have been all made with the same build quality so that seems consistent across the board.

To address your first point here is a photo of the hole placement on one of my Sanhui's.

This was the amount of tilt necessary for hole insertion.
She is only slightly tilted forward.

To your other point, here is a direct comparison with her and a popular TPE doll model of similar height:

At a similar tilt, insertion with the TPE doll is impossible.

Sanhui's have risen to one of my top choices in dolls for many reasons.

1) The quality. The skeleton feels strong and sturdy. You can feel it in the construction of their limbs and even finger wires. Its night and day to the TPE girls. Their skin is strong and doesn't rip itself apart. One of my silicone dolls from another manufacturer is literally ripping herself apart every time I move her, relegating her to sit in the corner and move only minimally. This has never been the case with any of my Sanhui's. A word of caution, however. Their arms can be VERY stiff and you may be tempted to move them below the elbow to obtain more leverage. AVOID DOING THIS. It will weaken their elbow over time. Learn from my mistake.

2) The price. For what you are getting the price can't be beat. I've paid more for TPE dolls than I have for Sanhui's but the Sanhui was the superior doll in every way. They are tough and don't breakdown easily.

3) The sexy time. Overall I have 21 dolls from various manufactures. IMO the Sanhui's canals are easily in the top two or three for me.

4) Oddities and extras: They have the nicest feet in the business if you are into that. Being able to pose their big toe and second toe is nice (see the last picture). They are very poseable and probably even more now with the new skeleton, although I have yet to try it. The soft breasts are nice, I have two without and one with. It's worth spending a little extra for the soft butt/vagina upgrade. I think the soft breast is free now for black friday.

Cons:
1) The only thing other dolls have on Sahnui's is the mammoth selection of faces given their interchangeability of heads. I personally think most Sanhui heads are the prettiest so this isn't a problem for me. That said, however, if there exists a particular face/head that you feel drawn to elsewhere I'd recommend going with that for other reasons. The rest of the stuff won't matter if you are truly with the woman of your dreams.

2) Previously, the biggest downside for me was their customer service. I spent over a year, along with a respected vendor, trying to order a very specific doll and they wouldn't even return our emails. But since MIKE had taken over their customer service is outstanding. Not only was I able to get the doll done in a matter of weeks, I'm looking to obtain more. Mike is the best thing Sanhui ever did. So I guess this is more a positive than a negative, now.

3) The nips are a little perky but the with soft upgrade they are perfect for what breasts were made to do:

All the best,
EW
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey Endless War,

Thanks for this amazing post, wow! As a guy working for SANHUI, I absolutely learned something from your review as well! :)

Mike.

gary399932
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gary399932 »

+1 Amazing post to Endless War. And thanks to everyone else offering advice. I think Sanhui is now top of my list.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

gary399932 wrote:+1 Amazing post to Endless War. And thanks to everyone else offering advice. I think Sanhui is now top of my list.
Hey gary399932,

Please give SAHNHUI a shot if possible, I don't think you'll regret your choice. :)

Mike.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

gary399932 wrote:+1 Amazing post to Endless War. And thanks to everyone else offering advice. I think Sanhui is now top of my list.
No problem mate. I have no problem giving credit where it's due and IMO Sanhui has deserved the credit.
Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey Endless War,

Thanks for this amazing post, wow! As a guy working for SANHUI, I absolutely learned something from your review as well! :)

Mike.
Lol, glad I could help.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Check out the review linked in my signature and also the linked info about the new flexi skeleton that you may want to consider.

After a while I must say that the flexi skeleton is wonderful for the bed play. I won't go into details but the extra movement range of specifically the knees makes a big difference in more positions than one can think :whistle:

gary399932
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gary399932 »

Sofos wrote:Check out the review linked in my signature and also the linked info about the new flexi skeleton that you may want to consider.

After a while I must say that the flexi skeleton is wonderful for the bed play. I won't go into details but the extra movement range of specifically the knees makes a big difference in more positions than one can think :whistle:
I'm glad I've seen your post. I would have been so disappointed getting the old skeleton to only learn I cannot put her in "face down ass up" position, and many other fun poses.

INFORMATIONS