sanhuiofficial.com

102 cm vs 92 cm San Hui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

102 cm vs 92 cm San Hui

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thinking of taking advantage of SH's black Friday sale and I am wondering if anyone knows what the differences are (if any) between the 102 vs the 92 cm dolls (besides the size). Just wondering if there are any features that one may have over the other that I may not be aware of (like one has gel or textured skin and the other doesn't, that kind of thing). Thanks!

rgv4

Re: 102 cm vs 92 cm San Hui

Post by rgv4 »

Hello friend, it will all depend on if you want bigger tits and ass with the weight gain that this entails for the doll.

The Sanhui 92 weighs 7 kg and the Sanhui 102, 11 kg.

The depths of the channels are the same, perhaps the vaginal canal of the 102 adds 1 or 2 cm more.

The two dolls have the same skeleton, gooseneck and there are no plans to update it, at least, as far as I know.

The two dolls have a similar price right now.

I'm not sure but I think the 2 dolls have the same configuration options.

The 102 is not sold with the anime head, but I think it could fit perfectly, it is a conjecture, but if it applies to the Sanhui 88, it should also work in the 102, you would have to buy the head separately.

In my opinion, if you are looking for something very compact, get the 92, if you do not care so much about the size and weight, also look at the Sanhui 118, with the 118 you have all the configurations available in addition to the flexible skeleton, greetings.

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: 102 cm vs 92 cm San Hui

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Thanks rgv4 for your post, we really appreciate it. Yes, the 92cm and 102cm have the same configuration options. Both bodies are very popular, I think you won't regret your choice no matter which one you end up going with, please let me know if you need more help from us. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS